India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

DD was oustanding & PRECAP awesome!

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Wow guys when i was watching the PRECAP and i saw Deepali telling RK they are both the same... "Dagabaz".. and when RK says that we both are like the Ground and the Sky ( Chalk and Cheese) i was like ShockedClap Dropped the line to her and i was all happy and then RK says to her..." if her love was true.. she wouldn't have cheated on him!" and i was like go RKClap 

BUT... Dipz dropped the same line back at him and she said... "if his so called love for Madhu was true.. he wouldn't have cheated her!" I  was like Shocked She Dropped the line back at him BRAVO!! Clap

Now RK is in his thinking mode, & Thanks to Deepali we will get full Rishabala treat next week when RK brings back his BIWI as he has every right too.Big smile

P.S.   DD's acting today was just amazing!! Clap what an actress, so real, i felt her pain that's how great her acting is she really gets under the skin of her character and gives outstanding performances today im happy that she upheld her Stance and questioned RK good on her, she knows what he's feeling she just wants to hear it from his mouth. BRAVOClap

Edited by violetshine - 06 April 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Sarah08jenny8891callalily12bhavdevidrashti.dfannats-29nityapriyankasweet21DD_Maaneet4everAbishek703feministNo1ShaluDrashtirosalineakrkmadaahaaan_rkCherryBlushlove_arshaorchid70BluntlySpeaking1mangalore-Rimsha-sizzles9staroneserialsteju_gnishamnaQuintessentialI-Rossete-Anu_RsamidsamidRuthlessQueenDANGGGvampires-loverNeejudesaitfantesyKissTheSkyankita24RageOfAnAngelDushtDanaf.EnchantedForestNeha10_Darling_CurryMonsta..Razia..Sandy-Naz_Sparkles_Manonidz-Nafisa-bhanu_rekhag

vid6 Goldie
vid6
vid6

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavdevivioletshine

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vid6

Nice post

Thanks Smile
anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

P.S.   DD's acting today was just amazing!! Clap what an actress, so real, i felt her pain that's how great her acting is she really gets under the skin of her character and gives outstanding performances today im happy that she upheld her Stance and questionedRK good on her, she knows what he's feeling she just wants to hear it from his mouth. BRAVOClap

Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavdevimeera285priyankasweet21violetshineCurryMonsta

CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Agreed. DD was amazing in todays emotional scene she really got to me to when she grabbing rk's collar and asking him why are u here? Why r u still concerened. And then her expressions when he left and how she looks at the poster afterwards. She truly went through a range of emotions and expressions there.

And i cant wait for rk and madhu to get back together, but i still dont think rk's ego will let him admit he loves her so soon. I think he might use the contract to get madhu back into rk mansion. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nats-29violetshineNeeju

nats-29 Senior Member
nats-29
nats-29

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
NYC post!!!
dd prt so true..luv r actin!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

Neeju IF-Rockerz
Neeju
Neeju

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
AWESOME POST
agree with u... now show bcome more interesting... waiting for RK love confession 

Edited by Neeju - 06 April 2013 at 12:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shmurr

Agreed. DD was amazing in todays emotional scene she really got to me to when she grabbing rk's collar and asking him why are u here? Why r u still concerened. And then her expressions when he left and how she looks at the poster afterwards. She truly went through a range of emotions and expressions there.

And i cant wait for rk and madhu to get back together, but i still dont think rk's ego will let him admit he loves her so soon. I think he might use the contract to get madhu back into rk mansion. 

The expression when he left her just spoke volumes dont you think ? she didn't want him to leave because she felt what he said was coming from him but then looks at the poster 'THE SUPERSTAR RK' she thinks of what he done to her and her look of disgust and hurt.

i was just thinking about this myself we wont get RK being all lovey dovey and saying ' I LOVE YOU MADHU'' we will get more of a reply like ' I WANTED TO HATE YOU BUT I JUST COULDN'T' that sounds more like what RK would say as him and his dialogues are unique and suited for him. This is not your typcal love story this is a DEEP DARK love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavdeviDushtDanaf.CurryMonsta

Go to top