Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

As Long As I Live 3 - Ch. 24 Page 58 (Last) (Page 52)

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Yeah salwar kameez's really... that's it xD 
Wow that's great.
Salwar suits bought from there are way much better and cheaper than what we get in US or Canada. Smile

Yup for sure, but Asia is getting expensive too nowadays. Ouch I remember last time I came here, everything was dirt cheap. 
You got that right.
Every time I go for shopping in India I'm like this Shocked, when I see the prices.

The things that you got for ten bucks few years back, well the similar thing you won't get for less than 50/ 100 bucks Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Yeah the prices almost match ours in North America now. There are so many things I can get cheaper in Canada than I can in Nepal which really astounds me. I'm so shocked lol.

lovely_nikki

ng_cooltools Groupbie
ng_cooltools
ng_cooltools

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
eagerly waiting...love this story!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pvejaniprincess121993ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
EDIT: I can continue this for sure! Please disregard my message if you read it. LOL

Edited by ilovepyaar - 09 October 2013 at 5:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevluv_lvndrMSN_Vannyprincess121993

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
I've finished writing the chapter, just need to edit it! ^_^

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevMSN_Vanny

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

--

"Aarti, you shouldn't have done that," Yash said as soon as he got over the shock of what had just happened.

Aarti propped herself up on one elbow and looked at him.

"Yash, you wouldn't do anything yourself because you're too scared to," Aarti replied, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, I'm not scared!" he argued.

"Prove it," she whispered, leaning close to him.

Her lips were an inch away from his, and one of her hands was on his chest. He was sure that she could feel how fast his heart was beating right now. He just wanted to lean forward and claim her as his, but he was trying his hardest to control himself.

He should have just let Mansi take her. He was having such a hard time right now. She was so close to him. And it didn't help that she looked so sexy in his shirt either. Not to mention the fact that he was seeing her after two long years. There was definitely some pent up sexual tension here. He was seriously contemplating kissing her because he just couldn't help himself, but he was scared of her reaction in the morning.

"Don't live for the future Yash," she whispered, moving her hand to his cheek and getting even closer to him. "Live for the present."

It was as if she read his thoughts.

She stroked his cheek lovingly and closed her eyes, waiting for him to make the next move.

She was so close that he could feel her breath on his lips, and his heart was beating faster than ever. He wrapped one arms around her and pulled her on top of his body, as his other arm reached up to hold her head. Then he brought it down and he kissed her passionately, unable to hold back any longer.

She kissed him back just as eagerly. It was hard to believe that he was here, in this position with Aarti after two years. Right now, he wanted to take things further than ever, but at the moment, he was fighting with his inner desires. He had to control himself, but oh she was so sexy.

He slid his hands down her back and under the shirt she was wearing, and she moaned, pressing her body against his.

"Go to sleep," he whispered against her lips.

She closed her eyes and placed her head on top of his chest, her body on top of his. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling peaceful as she fell into a slumber on top of him. Not too far later, he slept more peacefully than he could remember sleeping in a long time.

The next morning, Aarti opened her eyes. She felt a warm body on the bed next to her and she gasped, as the events of the night flooded back into her memory. She covered her mouth with her hands. "Oh no," she whispered. "Oh no, no, no. This can't be happening."

She got out of bed quickly and flinched in pain as her head throbbed. She noticed Yash's shirt on her body and gasped again. "What did I do?" she asked herself. As far as she remembered, they had both kissed. After that she just recalled darkness.

"Oh man. No. This can't be happening," she cried angrily. "I hate you Yash!"

First he thought he was able to control her in the public, and now in private too? Now he slept with her while she was intoxicated? He had taken advantage of her?

"I hate you," she cried again. Her eyes widened when she saw him stir in his sleep and she clutched her chest tightly, fearing him. She did not want to face him. She needed to get out of here before she suffocated anymore in his presence.

It was true that she was attracted to him, hell, she liked him and missed him so much. She was sure that she was even in love with him. But this was not right! There was no way that Yash could do this to her. He could not just expect her to be there to satisfy his physical desires.

"You gross me out," she said, stifling a sob before she ran out of his room in search of her own. 

Once she found her and Mansi's room, she fumbled around for her entry card, sobbing the entire time. Upon finding it, she opened the door quickly and was shocked too find it empty. Maybe Mansi was with Aman. Aarti fell on top of bed and clutched Yash's shirt more tightly, sobbing. Why was she crying? Was she crying because of what she thought happened last night, or was it because of something else? Aarti herself didn't know. She wanted to find Yash, to run into his arms and cry there, but she knew that she was not going to let him do what Prashant did to her. She would not repeat the same mistakes she had made years ago.

--

Yash woke up to find the bed empty next to him. He immediately got worried. Where did she go so early in the morning? He ran out of the room. "Aarti?" he called out, knowing that she was going to be mad at him for sure. He knew he screwed up big time. He had just wanted to spend time with her after all these years, and now he was going to have to pay for this one night.

He texted Mansi. Where is Aarti staying?

Mansi texted back and told him her room number. After replying with a quick thanks, he ran to her room. He knocked once. No answer. "Please," he whispered to himself. "Please open the door Aarti." He knocked again. At this she answered, and he faced her puffy eyes.

She closed her eyes and turned around. "What do you want?" she squeaked, folding her arms across her chest. Yash placed a hand on top of her shoulder and she jerked her body away from him.

"D - Don't touch me! You took advantage of me!"

"I knew this would happen," he groaned. "You basically forced me to Aarti. Trust me, I was telling you to stop!"

"Yash you asshole," she yelled. "I hate you."

"But Aarti, I haven't been able to forget you, I haven't... I still love you. With all my heart."

Aarti gasped, unsure of how to react.

"But I don't love you Yash. You killed my baby."

"I... I'm sorry. I should just go," he said softly, turning around, feeling his own eyes start to tear up. It was something he continued to feel guilty about all these years later.

"Yash wait... what did we do? Did we you know... do it?"

"Nothing Aarti, we didn't do anything. I swear, we didn't do anything. I just... I just kissed you. I'm sorry. It's just that you were so irresistible and I love you, I really love you Aarti."

Aarti's eyes welled up with tears. Oh how desperately she wanted to tell him she loved him too.

"Get out," was all she said, after stifling a sob.

--

When Aarti told Mansi later in the day what happened, Mansi sighed. "Oh this is just typical of you Aarti. Typical. Push away the one man who truly cares about you."

"How do you know?" Aarti asked, feeling her shoulders starting to heave. She wanted to be wrong. She really, really did. She wanted to run into Yash's arms because it felt too darn safe in there.

"Oh Aarti, haven't you seen the way he looks into your eyes? Sorry for sounding clich, but honestly, that man loves you. He loves you like no other."

Aarti wanted to deny it, but she knew that it was true. She could feel Yash's love for her. It felt so strong, that she couldn't even bring herself to lie about knowing it.

"What if... what if his love goes away after he gets me."

"I don't know Aarti. But if we kept on asking ourselves what if, we'd never enjoy life. Go Aarti, give your relationship a name. You two want each other - the future is uncertain, but it is never going to be any more certain than this, whether you choose to be together or not."

Aarti suddenly hugged Mansi. She felt like she was convinced enough to talk to Yash now. She wiped away her tears and ran towards Yash's room.

--

Yash opened the door at once.

"Yash!" Aarti cried, "Yash, oh Yash, I have to tell you something so important right now."

"Aarti, is everything okay?" he asked, sounding alarmed.

"No Yash, why don't you understand me when I don't say anything? Why don't you understand that I love you too, that my life feels incomplete without you? It's true that I've lived without you for so many years. It's completely true that I loved you then and I love you now. Maybe I didn't realize it or didn't tell you about it, but Yash I do. I really love you. It's very true that I still feel guilty for Arpita's death. Yash, the truth that I am most certain of, is the truth that I need to be with you. The truth that I love you, and you complete me. I still miss my unborn child. I still miss him Yash. But I still cannot escape the truth that I love you more than ever right now. I needed you back then, and I need you now. I don't want to live another moment without you Yash," Aarti told him, barely taking a breath.

She could see Yash's eyes light up with happiness. He held on to her shoulders, and was about to hug her when they both heard a voice behind him.

"Yash!" the voice said desperately. Aarti looked over Yash's shoulder to see a beautiful Indian woman with curly long hair approach him. "There's a problem Yash. Palak's in the emergency room!

--

Hey everyone, long time no see right? I'm sorry that this took forever. Oh, in case I wasn't too clear, the woman at the end is Ishita. Big smile

Edited by ilovepyaar - 09 October 2013 at 6:47pm

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

gundu92janakiramji03rac08sangeethbalamostarcynthiagembmeenuu111ankita26ghoshSankyGaljitupatole5zackandjoshShwtygmhatcherabjeyasanj1905srilanka123tleshniilan_kart92qwerty012Sunrio80cielodarrishpvanatic.LovelyDreamer.MulaPopo.tharumaDeepDL19Love2readGkathriadisha_rajdevbillieberryKayAziwarachna1970Josmi01Leevi05nan0102sara1990ns1970luv_lvndrnirmalac99ksenkdsubspvejaniDeepaavengsweet_angel27arp04srocksksfan2sita_ramaShashi1984pixi_nightingalsaf24jayshu17MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixAbie10RA17..Mini..MSN_Vanny--Iqra--Deepti1808kratzyfanVincyAnnejhillyaryaPrincessAshVikSharlene1410Kesha_H.roseroseyalekhika20brainychild92jikky_84maha9_SharmeenLuvsGCkmfan_2lovely_nikkitaahir004.HandsomeBanana_Dimples_Donnaa

--Iqra-- IF-Rockerz
--Iqra--
--Iqra--

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Res!

ilovepyaar

palbhar IF-Rockerz
palbhar
palbhar

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Thank you for continuing!!! Love that Aarti finally decides to tell her love for him but what a cliff-hanger about Palak!!!! Ishita has entered the picture and I hope she doesn't do anything awful!!!
Looking forward to next update!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jitupatole5ilovepyaar

Go to top