Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

As Long As I Live 3 - Ch. 24 Page 58 (Last) (Page 32)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

She was surprised when she felt strong arms grab her around the waist and turn her around. When his lips touched hers gently, the feeling was way too familiar. She didn't even need to look at him to know that it was Yash. As he tightened his grip on her waist, her knees felt more and more like jelly. She felt like she would fall to the ground if he wasn't holding her so tightly. She stood there motionlessly, as his lips tried to pry hers open. Aarti was, needless to say, shocked.

She gathered her thoughts, and realized that while this was what she wanted, she didn't want it like this. She had to muster all her strength to push him off of her. He took a step back, but didn't remove his arms from around her waist.

"Y - Yash, everyone - everyone's watching," Aarti stuttered nervously, feeling self-conscious.

Yash stepped back and smiled at her, looking her up and down, taking in the sight of her. Aarti blushed and looked away, and then she turned around, and walked out of the room, silently asking him to follow her.

As she waited outside in the hallway, she started to get angry at Yash. She leaned against a pillar and held on to it with both of her hands, suddenly scared. Why was she feeling this way?

Yash left without saying goodbye two years ago, and now... now that he spotted her again, he thought he had rights over her. The thought angered her so much.  

Back inside the party hall, Yash started to follow Aarti, but was stopped by Mansi.

"Wait Yash," Mansi said, biting her lip nervously. "I know I told you that I think she really likes you, but I wasn't a hundred percent sure, and you might have hurt her really badly, and I'm sorry but --"

Yash angrily glared at Mansi, not believing her words.  

"Great! It's only because I thought she liked me that I kissed her...and I thought that because you told me, and now you're here saying that you're sorry! Mansi once I apologize to her, I'm going to kill you!"

"Puh-leez Yash, you wouldn't kill me. I'm too pretty to be killed!" she laughed, "Don't worry about her, she'll cool down. But honestly, I'm sure she likes you. I just don't think you should have kissed her like that..."

Yash continued to glare at Mansi.

"Oh don't look at me like that, you can go and talk to her if you wish. By the way, I didn't tell you to kiss her in public!"

Yash irritably walked past Mansi and made his way to the hallway.

As soon as he saw Aarti leaning against the pillar, he grabbed her arm and turned her around, the same way he had done inside.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

Tears were fresh in Aarti's eyes and he had the sudden urge to wipe them away, to convince her that he truly was sorry, and he wouldn't ever hurt her again. He knew it was his fault though, and he felt very guilty for hurting her like this.

"Yash, leave me alone," she cried.

"I'm sorry," he apologized again guiltily.

She sniffled and turned around, looking away from him.

"Go away," she replied.

"I promise I won't do it again."

She was upset, and he couldn't blame her.

"What's there to do now Yash? The media already saw it all. You didn't even think about what our reputation would be before you did that? You didn't think about anything for one moment? Have you ever thought about anything?"

Yash knew she was right. He had acted impulsively, but he had been so happy with his award, that he felt invincible, and now he had made another mistake.

"Aarti, I'm sorry... I just wanted to tell you that I missed you," he said, looking down.

"You missed me? Yeah right Yash! You left without even seeing me," she cried, "You left without contacting me once! And you say you missed me! You didn't wait for me to come and talk to you. Yash all I needed was some time, I tried to come back and talk to you, but you already left. How could you just leave Yash? You didn't even wait for me. Not even for a few days. I wasn't worth a few days Yash?"

"Aarti you're worth it, you're worth everything. I'm sorry I hurt you," he said, feeling horrible. He himself knew how much he truly missed her in the last two years.

"You don't know Yash," she said, facing him, "You don't know how much I've missed you."

She grabbed his coat and cried even harder. "Yash I missed you so much."

Suddenly Yash felt his own eyes start to tear up, as the realization finally sunk in. He knew he missed Aarti a lot beforehand, but the extent to which he missed her sunk in really deep right now. He wanted to hold her tightly in his arms, he wanted to hug her and never let go. He really, really wanted to run his fingers through her long silky hair, he wanted to kiss her, to spend time with her. But he knew he had caused her enough pain, and going close to her right now would only cause her more pain.

"I'm sorry," he whispered again, knowing it would make no difference.

Aarti shook her head.

"Sorry won't change anything," she whispered back.

She wiped her eyes and walked back into the party.

Mansi reached her as soon as she re-entered the party.

"Aarti did you reject him?" she asked immediately.

"You told him to kiss me didn't you?" Aarti replied angrily.

"No Aarti! I swear I didn't. I just told him you were at the party and that I knew you had feelings for him, that's it!"

Aarti groaned.

"Great, so you basically told him I liked him. What a great friend you are, Mansi!"

"You like him?" Mansi shrieked excitedly. "See, I only told him what I assumed, but you never confessed it to me yourself. But you just did, so I'm glad I told him now. And don't be silly Aarti, he loves you, otherwise he wouldn't kiss you in the middle of the hall like that!"

"Shut up Mansi! Stop trying to justify what he did!" Aarti snapped, and walked away from her.

She nearly bumped into Aman.

"Watch where you're going Aarti," he said with a frown. "Where are you going anyways?"

"To the drinks counter."

"I'll bring you juice."

"No," Aarti said, "I don't want juice."

Then she walked past Aman and walked to the drinks counter.

"One glass of vodka," she said.

The bartender nodded and turned his back to her to fix her drink. Aman grabbed Aarti's shoulder tightly.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

She gently rested her fingers on her temple.

"Aman, it isn't like I never drink. If I want to drink today, why do you have a problem with it?" she asked him, annoyed that everyone wanted to control her life.

"Because you look upset Aarti. Why do you even want to drink?"

"I'm just in the mood."

He sighed and let go of her shoulder.

"Don't drink too much," he told her. "You know I -- oh hello Mr. Mehra!"

His attention was diverted to a professional looking man, and both of them started to discuss business.

Aarti looked down at her drink and drank all of it quickly. Who did Yash think he was? What made him think that he could come and act as if she was his property after he disappeared like that two years ago?

She got her tiny glass refilled and drank it quickly again. She could feel herself starting to get dizzy. One more shot later, she decided that she would teach Yash a lesson.

Aarti stumbled through the crowd in search of him, her head buzzing.

"Aarti?" Mansi gasped, grabbing her shoulder.

"Mansi," she said quickly. "I need to find Yash."

"Aarti, did you drink?" Mansi asked, concerned.  

--

Yash walked through the hall in search of Mansi. He had to tell her off for misinforming him about Aarti. When he finally found Mansi though, he noticed she was accompanied by Aarti herself, and Aarti wasn't looking so great. Yash walked up to them, worried.

"Are you okay?" he asked Aarti.

Aarti glared at him.

"I hate you," she sobbed. "I hate you Yash!"

"Aarti drank," Mansi sighed. "Can't you do anything right Yash? Did I tell you to kiss her?"

Yash looked at Aarti regretfully. He knew that he was the reason that she drank.

"I'm sorry Mansi, you told me she liked me and I got carried away. I didn't know I'd hurt her like this."  

"Yash," Mansi whispered, "This isn't the right place for her to be drunk. We have an image here. I'm going to get her out of this place. I'll call you tomorrow."

Yash reluctantly nodded. He didn't want to let Aarti go, but he knew that he couldn't let her stay here either.

"But I don't want to go! I'm fine Mansi! Leave me alone," Aarti argued.

"Come on Aarti," Mansi urged. "Let's go home."

Aarti pouted.

"No Mansi!" she cried. "I want to be with Yash. I need to talk to him."

"Shut up Aarti," Mansi said, getting annoyed now. "You can't be here. Aman and Yash have an image to maintain. Heck, we have an image to maintain. Everyone's here. Be quiet and walk out with me like a normal person."

"Will Yash come with us?" she asked hopefully.

Yash placed a hand on Aarti's shoulder and smiled at her.

"I'm always with you," he told her genuinely.

Aarti smiled back at him.

"Then come on, let's go somewhere. You and me only!" she said, giggling and winking at him.  

Yash couldn't help but smile. Why did she have to be so adorable?

Mansi frowned. "Didn't I tell you to be quiet and follow me Aarti?"

Aarti clung to Yash's arm, and Yash held her hand there.

"It's okay Mansi. I'll take care of her," he told her eagerly. 

"Yash, don't be silly. You have to be here," Mansi said in a hushed tone.

"Nah, the ceremony is over. It's just the party now. I can take care of her."

"Yeah right. And when she realizes who she's with, she'll hate both of us!"

"Then let her. Come on Mansi, I won't do anything to her," Yash said with a frown.

"Aarti you idiot," Mansi said to Aarti. "This is all your fault!"

Aarti pouted again.

"I'm an idiot?" she asked, blinking back tears. "I'm sorry."

Mansi slapped her forehead. "Oh my gosh. Yash, don't do anything to her. Get her to sleep okay? She'll be quieter with you. God knows how long she'd keep me awake."

Aarti smiled widely when she heard this. She flung her arms around Mansi.

"Thank you thank you thank you Mansi! You're the bestest friend ever!" she said, kissing her friend on the cheek.

Mansi rubbed her cheek, frowning.

"Be a good girl," she told Aarti.

Then she turned to Yash.

"Yash, I'll take her outside, you take her from there. I don't want the media to notice anything."

"My room's upstairs," he said, "Take her to the fifth floor. I'll be there in five minutes."

Mansi nodded and took Aarti out of the hall. Five minutes later, Yash left the hall too, and met Mansi upstairs.

"Yash are you sure?" Mansi asked, fearfully. "She will be pissed off at both of us tomorrow."

"I'm positive. Plus, what's wrong with it? I'm still technically her husband."

"Should I stay behind in case?"

"No!" Aarti said quickly. "Go away Mansi. I have business to do with Yash!"

Mansi sighed. "Aarti you don't know what you're saying. You're drunk."

"Mansi you know I love you. Why don't you love me? Why do you think I'm stupid?" she said, tears filling her eyes. "My best friend thinks I'm stupid."

"Oh quit whining Aarti!" she said, irritably. Then she turned to Yash.

"Yash, please don't do anything that will irritate her further when she becomes sober. We're already dead meat as it is tonight. I trust you, so I'm leaving her with you, and I'm sure one day she won't mind this either."

"Mansi, what will I do to her? I promise I won't do anything."

"Yash, that means no kissing!"

"I won't kiss her! I don't want her to get any more drunk Mansi!" Yash said, annoyed that Mansi was telling him what he could and couldn't do.

"Alright then, bye. If you need anything, call me."

Yash nodded and Mansi went back to the party. He put his card in the door and opened it. Aarti went in before Yash. He closed the door behind them.

"Okay Mr. Yash Scindhia," Aarti said right away, "I have something very important to say to you."

Yash smiled at her, finding this situation oddly cute.

"Go on," he said, a small smile playing on his face.

"You're a jerk. You left the country you know. You're horrible. You left me when I came back for you, and now the moment you see me you think you can just claim me! You think I'm your property or something that you can kiss whenever you want?" Aarti said, crying once again.

Yash was about to apologize when his phone rang. "One second Aarti."

He picked up his phone. On the other end was his business partner Ishita.

"Yash where are you?" she asked him. "You just randomly disappeared."

"Sorry Ishita, I had some work to do. It's urgent, I can't come back. Please handle everything there."

Ishita groaned.

"Fine! Yash this is not fair though!"

"I know, I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you!"

Then he hung up the phone and noticed that Aarti had disappeared.

"Aarti?" Yash called out.

He heard the shower turn on from the bathroom.

"Aarti! What are you doing in there?" Yash asked, knocking on the door to the bathroom.

She didn't reply.

"I'm coming in Aarti!" he said, getting scared.

Still no reply.

Yash pushed the door open and saw that she was drenched from head to toe and her clothes were all wet.

"You're going to get sick, come on," he said, turning off the shower and pulling her out of the shower.

She looked at him like he was the weird one in the room.

"Yash why can't I take a shower? You ignored my emotional confession. I wanted the water to wash away the tears I cried because of you!" she said melodramatically.

"Aarti you don't know what you're doing. Great you'll be sick. The water was so cold."

"I'm cold," she said, shivering. "And you're concerned about the water? You proved my point again Yash... you never cared about me!"

"Didn't I say -- nevermind, just come on, I'll give you clothes."  

Then he realized that she probably wouldn't be able to put her clothes on herself. Great. This was a sticky situation for him.

Yash took out a loose t-shirt from his closet, but Aarti grabbed his hand to stop him.

"No," she said flatly. "I want that!"

She pointed at a white dress shirt.

"Why do you want to wear that?" he asked her, confused.

"I just do! You broke my heart! You can't even let me wear what I want?" she asked, sounding like she was about to cry.

"No... okay, wear it," Yash said, sighing resignedly.

He took out the dress shirt and a towel. Then he started to pat Aarti's hair dry.

He wrapped the towel around her, as he closed his eyes and started to undress her.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

"Trying to make you warm. Will you be quiet?" he asked, in an irritated voice. "I'm not looking."

Soon he got her in the dress shirt and buttoned it up, but he kept her skirt on. Once he was done, he looked at her, and was attracted to the sight of her in his clothes. He wanted to get closer and... he squeezed his eyes shut and forced the thought to leave his mind.

"Go to sleep," Yash told her, distractedly, and seated her on the bed.

"No, I have a lot of things to discuss with you," Aarti said matter-of-factly.

"No Aarti. We'll talk tomorrow. You go to sleep now."

"No. I won't sleep until you kiss me."

"Aarti I'm not kissing you, sleep!" Yash denied, fighting the urge to comply with her demand.

Aarti started to cry again and Yash felt his heart break. He really hated seeing her cry, even if it was because of something unreasonable.

"Aarti don't cry, come on, go to sleep. We'll talk in the morning."

Instead of lying down, she got up from the bed, placed her hands on her hips and looked at him angrily.

"I hate you!"

"Okay then hate me!"

"No," Aarti cried. "I don't hate you. I can't ever hate you!"

Then she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He froze. She took advantage of that moment and pushed him on the bed, causing her to fall on top of him.

"Are you sure you won't kiss me?" she asked him seductively.

Yash wrapped his arm around her waist, his breath catching in his throat.

"Aarti get off," Yash said, having a hard time as it was.

She rolled off him and cried again.

"You don't like me? Is it because I'm a bad kisser like you said I was? You'll kiss me in front of everyone at a party, but when we're alone, you won't kiss me?"

Yash felt increasingly guilty as she poured out her insecurities one by one.

He stroked her cheek gently. "Aarti, you know I didn't mean any of that. You're a very, very good kisser. I'm being honest. I don't want to kiss you because you'll say that I took advantage of you in the morning. Please understand my situation Aarti," he told her calmly, like he was talking to a little kid.

"No Yash! You're lying. I don't believe you," she said stubbornly. "I'll only believe you if you kiss me."

"Aarti I'll only end up hurting you!"

"No Yash! You're hurting me right now! I'm not that drunk okay?" she argued.

"Yes you are Aarti. You're very drunk. Be quiet and sleep!"

"Yash I promise I won't blame you for taking advantage of me. Please, just kiss me once!" she begged.

"Aarti stop being so desperate!"

Aarti started to fume in anger.

"I'm desperate for you now? You're the one who kisses me without my consent and you're calling me desperate?"

Then she leaned forward and kissed him before he could reply to what she said.

She victoriously smiled when she broke the kiss.

"Revenge is sweet!" she told him, giggling, as Yash lay there stunned. 

--

I'm sorry if you didn't like this chapter. The next chapter should be posted in a week!

Edited by ilovepyaar - 12 April 2013 at 8:22pm

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjiMataix03rac08sangeethbalacynthiagemKashishangelkalaisaravananwifey90bmeenuu111ilan_kart92ForeverAarYanbongalisoo*Sohana*Singh*piyushisanj1905srilanka123abjeyaketki61Shwtygmhatcherelanpremiqwerty012adeena_89keerthus.9Sunrio80PiiedarrishKranti58disha_rajdevDeepDL19Love2readpadmavar*Maleena*MulaChit15akansha412Gkathriabillieberrysara1990rachna1970KayAziwasweet_angel27DeepaavengkdsubsKittya_Cullen-MishtyBlue-ns1970sita_ramaShashi1984KamliKudiksenpvejaniluv_lvndrnirmalac99Leevi05nan0102MSN_VannyMalika_ZL_Khan--Iqra--lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixsaf24rutu83--Fairy--pixi_nightingalKoolsmileMelodiousDreamsVincyAnneprincess121993..Comrade4eva..RA17..Mini..Abie10kratzyfanroseroseyPrincessAshVikSharlene1410brainychild92caller123Euphoria.jikky_84maha9_SharmeenLuvsGCTahitien-moon-ProudGCian-gcluvvillager00.Tanmaya.SaraliciousIsYaRoCHeRAngel_Luvtaahir004.HandsomeBananakmfan_2SilverBell_Dimples_lovely_nikkiDonnaa

..Comrade4eva.. IF-Rockerz
..Comrade4eva..
..Comrade4eva..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Haila...Day DreamingBlushing

NAHIII...NAHIII...KABHI NAHIII...PLEASE NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NNO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I hate you Saffi...I hate you! I had my hopes up high that he was going to KISS ME! But what did I get? Him kissing that Aarti. Okay Saffi beta, you wanna play it the hard way huh...make a few point down and you'll see what I'll do. Kamini...*strangles you*

Anyways, before I make my entire reply about my anger for not getting Yash to kiss me...let's move on! MOVE ON CARISSA! Pheww!

So point 1...Even though I was betrayed by Yash, EEEPPPSSS!!!!!! I actually screamed! Like kinda loud but mostly high-pitched! But THE KISS...***THUD***

*REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS*

THE KISS...AAA

AAA

AAAHHH!!!

I am sooo hyped up writing this reply...you see what a small Aarya kiss when both are in LOVE (OH LA LA) can do to me! Hayyeee...I LOVED IT...LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

I knew that it would be Aarti (sort of)...so let me let you into my mind a bit...

When you wrote KISS FULL ON THE LIPS...I was like WHAAA???

Then I was like...Saffi won't let Yash kiss anyone FULL on the lips if it's not Aarti...so I had my hopes up.

When you started replying and  they were like "I know it was Aarti!" and you were like "Maybe...maybe not!", I wanted to jumped in the computer screened and liked strangle the words MAYBE and NOT!!!!!

Then you replied to mine...and you were like Ishi Baby is gonna make an entry, I was like LITERALLY mentally cursing you! I was like, "If Yash kisses a snake, I'm gonna slap Saffi (virtually) so hard!

Then I had the hope that that girl would be an unknown girl A.K.A moi...but then I was like she's never gonna be mean. She's never gonna make it be me!

But I still had my hopes………..it was like okay…

56.77%...Aarti

43.86……..ME

52.12%...Ishi baby

My brain is not out of 100 by the way…*winks*

NOW….get out of my head before you go to the Gurmeet part of it…..so anyways, next point.

Before that though, did I just do all that to show you the reaction of your Aarya kiss…I'M CRAZY!

Point 2……MANSI I LOVE YOU. I JUST LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! MARRY ME PLEASE…..STOP BREAKING MY HEART!

Point 3…..HAILA…..mera Yashu….is IN LOVE…….*happy dance***

Point 4…..

Tears were fresh in Aarti's eyes and he had the sudden urge to wipe them away, to convince her that he truly was sorry, and he wouldn't ever hurt her again. He knew it was his fault though, and he felt very guilty for hurting her like this.

"Yash, leave me alone," she cried.

"I'm sorry," he apologized again guiltily.

She sniffled and turned around, looking away from him.

"Go away," she replied.

"I promise I won't do it again."

She was upset, and he couldn't blame her.

"What's there to do now Yash? The media already saw it all. You didn't even think about what our reputation would be before you did that? You didn't think about anything for one moment? Have you ever thought about anything?"

Yash knew she was right. He had acted impulsively, but he had been so happy with his award, that he felt invincible, and now he had made another mistake.

"Aarti, I'm sorry... I just wanted to tell you that I missed you," he said, looking down.

"You missed me? Yeah right Yash! You left without even seeing me," she cried, "You left without contacting me once! And you say you missed me! You didn't wait for me to come and talk to you. Yash all I needed was some time, I tried to come back and talk to you, but you already left. How could you just leave Yash? You didn't even wait for me. Not even for a few days. I wasn't worth a few days Yash?"

"Aarti you're worth it, you're worth everything. I'm sorry I hurt you," he said, feeling horrible. He himself knew how much he truly missed her in the last two years.

"You don't know Yash," she said, facing him, "You don't know how much I've missed you."

She grabbed his coat and cried even harder. "Yash I missed you so much."

Suddenly Yash felt his own eyes start to tear up, as the realization finally sunk in. He knew he missed Aarti a lot beforehand, but the extent to which he missed her sunk in really deep right now. He wanted to hold her tightly in his arms, he wanted to hug her and never let go. He really, really wanted to run his fingers through her long silky hair, he wanted to kiss her, to spend time with her. But he knew he had caused her enough pain, and going close to her right now would only cause her more pain.

"I'm sorry," he whispered again, knowing it would make no difference.

Aarti shook her head.

"Sorry won't change anything," she whispered back.

CURRENTLY….emotionally unstable…contact me later. This just tore my heart into a million piece. I CRIED SAFFI….I CRIED!!!

Love you for writing this brilliant piece of work!

Point 5…….Aman is a workaholic huh? He can't even drop his partners for his friend….SHAME!!!

Point 6…..This drunk Aarti is highly dangerous man! But she is sooo damn cute! I can't help but smile and giggle. I 'm talking as if she's a 2 year old….damn….but this was sooo cute!!

Point 7…..Mansi…how dare you tell Yash what he can do deary…he can do anything he wants….ANYTHING!!!*blushes*

Point 8….HAILA…..He dresses her…..DEAD!!!!

OH MAN….I'm dead…SAFFI'S A MURDERER PEOPLE!!!! LOL!!!!

Point 9…Aarti wants a goodnight kissy and she got one….OH LA LA….hmmm….I wonder what comes after! Some ahem ahem!!!!

Point 10….Is Yash still on the bed?? Aarti…RAPE HIM!!!

LOL…I know! I know! Most stupid reply ever and it's short. I apologize as I was running out of time to write this reply….LOVED IT!!

CONTINUE SOON my dear!!

Love,

Carissa!

Edited by guruandkratz - 15 April 2013 at 7:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RA17.Tanmaya.

Malika_ZL_Khan IF-Rockerz
Malika_ZL_Khan
Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
 edited

superb update
continueBig smile

Edited by Malika_ZL_Khan - 13 April 2013 at 3:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
OMG a drunk Aarti is more dangerous than a sober Aarti LOL, now I'll have to say Poor Yash LOL

But a drunk Aarti is so cute, and poor Yash was controlling so hard for not to kiss her. But Aarti still did it, for revenge? No I don't think so, but I guess I'll have to wait for the next update to find out if I'm right or wrong. 
I honestly don't want Aarti to do anything in a drunken state, that she'll regret about in the morning Ermm

Edited by lovely_nikki - 12 April 2013 at 10:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gcluv.Tanmaya.

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
res

.Tanmaya.

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Fab update Saffi. A drunk Aarti is a lot to handle but at least being drunk she can say what she wants too. Beautifully written. Looking forward to what is in store next.

.Tanmaya.

gmhatcher Senior Member
gmhatcher
gmhatcher

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I Loved this chapter, because I sure didn't see the Yash kissing Aarti thing coming and I think the drunk Aarti is pretty funny.
I like that Yash is so caring but I'll also admit there's this little voice in my head saying "Awww go on take advantage".
Thanks for the update looking forward  to the next installment.

.Tanmaya.

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome update liked the flow of the story, aarti sweet revenge made me blush.

.Tanmaya.

Go to top