Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

As Long As I Live 3 - Ch. 24 Page 58 (Last) (Page 25)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Congratz for the new...Party
Excellent piece of writing StarStarStar... 
And i know u r very nice LOL...wish u update 2day ' if not i hav 2 wait till next sunday 2 read urs...OuchOuch 

Thank you so so much!

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shashi1984

Fabulous. Yash left Palak and moved to Canada, it's not fair. He have to be with his daughter, at least one parent to be there with the child. Aarti loves Yash. I just want that the woman would be Aarti.

The idea of updating tomorrow is better than after a week.

Wait for the whole story regarding Yash/Palak. Tongue Thank you! Tongue
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratzyfan

saffi,well done yaar...Clap what an update...want that girl to be aarti...i know u are a super nice personSmile...come on girl..update fast...Day Dreaming 

Thank you!
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwty

Loved the awesome update. Oh no yash has moved on or become a casanova. Aarti will be heart broken if she see's the kiss. Hopefully they atleast come face to face in the next chapter.

He could be kissing Aarti too! LOL

They'll come face to face in the next chapter. Embarrassed
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guruandkratz

WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT??

I hope you realized...new font! I'm loving Times New Roman right now! LOL! Anyhoot...to the chapter!!

I had to change my colour to reply to you since you stole the bold colour! =( Times New Roman though... really? LOL

So Point 1...Aman is in here too! Eeeps! God, I loved him in PV...I just hope he doesn't turn evil here because I know you watched a lot of Ekta in your life and you have Ekta craziness in that brain of yours so meri maa...puhleeeaaassseee...make sure Aman doesn't turn evil here!

Aman is here! Lmao, has anyone in the story been pure evil so far? Aman won't be pure evil either. LOL But then again, it depends on your definition of pure evil... Embarrassed

Point 2...Why do I feel Mansi and Akash are over (were they even together because I am sooo not going back to check that) and she has her eyes on Aman? That little seductress better keep her hands to herself and stay away from Aman...because Gurmeet is taken, Karan Wahi...is probably too and he's my last hope! Wait! How did my point reach to this??!!!Shocked

Wowww, you may be right! =O You're the first person to bring up their relationship... and yeah, there's something going on between them. She has her eyes on Aman though? Interesting... but does Aman have his eyes on her? Or Aarti? Or anyone for that matter? Karan Wahi doesn't play Aman! Aadesh Choudhary does! LOL

Point 3...Does Mansi hide everything from Aarti? I mean most! She hid about Prashant, the devil and the man who likes to make decisions for everyone else, Yash and now, that Yash was going to be there? I feel she knew from before and she hid it from her for spite because she wanted two of them to meet! If it is this, MANSI...*kneels down*...WILL YOU MARRY ME?? LMFAO!!

Well, she did hide things for Aarti's own good. But then again, she was the one to tell Aarti everything that Prashant and Yash hid from her. Yeah, she knew that Yash would be at the party from the veryyy beginning, and she didn't tell Aarti because Aarti would have chickened out. 

Point 4...I am still loving Mansi for trying to make Aarti realize what she was doing to Yash. I like her logic actually...at least it makes more sense than Yash's!

Lmao, Mansi is a woman of logic and practicality in this story. LOL Even if her ideas are crazy, she just tries to think practically.

Point 5...HA! Aarti LOVES Yash! I knew it! If she still thought she loved Prashant, then why didn't she think of him! She was just oogling over my Yashu!!

Did I say anywhere that she loves him? I mentioned that she liked him, that she missed him, but love??? =O Don't get so ahead of yourself, I don't even think Aarti has realized the extent of her feelingsyet. Or maybe she has... LOL

Point 6...Prashant is a f**king bas***d! How in the world could he do that? He deserves a really hard slap...oh yeah...he got one...OKAY...a kick in the sensitive area then!

Poor Prashant, really. Ouch Aarti hid stuff from him too. 

Point 7...Mansi...I LOVE YOU! Thank you for telling Aarti that Yash loves her but the idiot just made in go in one ear and come out the other! GOD I HATE THAT! She could at least listen!

Aarti was too pissed off to listen at the time. She was getting her blood boiled over various things. 

Point 8...
"Great! Just great! Everyone lies to me. Everyone. You, Sunita, Prashant, Yash, everyone's been lying to me this entire time!"...I feel really sorry for her! All the people she loved too!

Aww, yeah poor Aarti.

Point 9...THE SLAP! Loving it! Love it sooo much! Aaahhh...that made my day!

You love abuse? Shocked

Point 10...WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER...loving this too. At least she figured out what dirt he was. *Spits on him...not literally*

I did it only on your request! Embarrassed He isn't dirt! I love Prashant okay, I love him in the show, in stories, everything! Cry

Point 11...Awww...she thought of going back to him...how sweet! What love!!

Yes she did... love? LOL She did it for Palak!

Point 12...She was proud of him...awww!Embarrassed

Yes, is this love too? LOLTongue

Point 13...Aarti...meri jaan...look oogling at MY Yash in that suit...I know he looks sexy in it but still...you left him! So he's not yours anymore.

YOUR Yash? You'd have to fight with Aarti for him... and me

Point 14...

THIS...Aarti sourly looked down at her glass of water. Of course, he still couldn't get Arpita out of his mind. Why did she think for even a second that he'd want her back in his life? It was true that she thought about him more often than not in the last two years. It was true that she realized that she started to like him more than ever, it was true that she really wanted to see him again more than anything. It was true that she missed him very much. But why had she for a moment assumed that he would want her back? He was probably happy that she wasn't in his life anymore...OI HOI...I KNEW SHE LOVED HIM. I KNEW IT! HA! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!

She likes him... or so she thinks. LOL

Point 15...Mansi...SLAP HER FOR ME...seriously...you want him back in your life and he's in front of you and now you don't wanna meet him. You're seriously an idiot Aarti! LOL!

She's just nervous. Embarrassed

Point 16...PLEASE SAFFI...PUHLEEEAAASSSEEE!!! Tell me that girl is Aarti. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Pretty please with Icing, Chocolate Syrup, Chocolate Sprinkles, Whipped Cream and a cherry on top (I'm feeling for ice-cream...OKAY!)...BUT please! PLEASE! Tell me she's Aarti...because you promised hot moments and I'm hoping this is one of them please. OR did Yash turn Cassanova! PUHLLLEEEAASSSEE tell me this too...I would sooo love if this happens!

Pfft, I'm not spoiling anything! And you want Yash to be a Casanova but kiss Aarti? LOL

Point 17...Is that girl Mansi...if it's Mansi...then I'll scream...I'll seriously scream!!!

NO COMMENT! ShockedLOL

Point 18...THIS IS THE MOST STUPID POINT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD...BUT...if it's an unknown girl...can you make it me?? With sugar on top! LMFAO!!

ROFL. OMG. LOL! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL LMFAO. OKAY, I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING. GREAT!! THANKS! ROFL LMAO.

You are the greatest writer in the world Saffi. I love ALAIL SOOO much! I'm your biggest fan...*whistles*...you have a fan group.

Pfft, stop exaggerating things. Thank you though. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Please update soon...even though I know you're updating NOW so yeah...waiting for this update!

I will, patience, patience! Thank you! LOL

Edited by ilovepyaar - 10 April 2013 at 6:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Comrade4eva..

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika_ZL_Khan

oh my god

who is that girl? you want to kill me hai kya?
update jaldi saffi
varna maar ja hongi mein!!!

I'll try to update fast! LOL
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha_rajdev

oh no saffi dear..u stop it thereShocked
pls pls update soon...really hopes that it was AartiLOL
forgot to tell this in excitement...Wacko
Congrats for the new thread buddyParty
And this is simply a fab update buddyClapClapClap
U nailed it again..Thumbs Up.hope aarti and yash find their happiness soon..Heart
Thank u for the PM dearie...waiting for next update very eagerlyBig smile

That was the most fun place to stop it. LOL

Thank you so much!

disha_rajdev

..Comrade4eva.. IF-Rockerz
..Comrade4eva..
..Comrade4eva..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
^^^^^

Mademoiselle Saffi...I meant that GC is taken, Wahi is probably too as I love him too and Aman (Aadesh) is my last hope...Wink

And YASH IS MINE...if you're willing to fight, bring it on sister!

ilovepyaar

Go to top