Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

As Long As I Live 3 - Ch. 24 Page 58 (Last) (Page 22)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billieberry

Awesome one dearie, I know d gal well she is nt that far to guess, update soon, can't wait, the truth I dn't know d gal jst kidding bt wish she is Aarti, maybe mansi sends him to her. waiting dearie :) nd thanx for d PM

Thanks!

Hmm, the girl could be anyone!

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

Omg what an update it wascamazing. Cant wait to see aarya come face to face

Thanks! Big smile
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zahra15-

OMG Saffi please temme the woman is Aarti, puleeeaaazz else more MU xD.

Has Yash actually started his serial waale Dad, I mean Cas LOL

Anyways, am praying that you get the feel and update by tomorrow itself LOL I seriously cannot wait now =P

Thanks for the lovely update and PM =))

No Zahra, I refuse to tell you who the woman is. The update only has revealing rights! Unfortunately, I don't have the rights. LOL Hey, if it's another girl, it might bring them closer... eventually. Tongue

You'll find out if he's turned into a Casanova soon! LOL

Thanks!

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anithu

Cool...Very gr8 update..

Yash is finally back after years and years..

Aarthi realized prashanth true colors and the truth..

Yash is kissing his little angel may be...or new wife kyaWinkWink

hey saffi..please update naa tomorrow

Thanks! Yeah, Yash is back, Aarti's done with Prashant for good. LOL

Little angel? On the lips? Tongue New wife? Shocked I didn't think about bringing him a new wife so soon, but good idea! LOL I'm kidding, no new wife. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AniSweety

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tharuma

Fantastic update

Thanks!
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForeverAarYan

Yash left his new born daughterAngry such a jerk...deadbeat father (I'm assuming he still has no contact with Palak) . I don't know how he will make up for this sh*t. No matter how much pain he went through his child should have been his first priority...selfish a*****e. All the sympathy I was feeling for this person is gone now. 

I really don't care who he kissed in the party...its better not be Aarti Dead Don't want them kiss this soon after what sh*t he pulled with Palak. God my blood is boiling.

Loved the flashback...I have to agree with one point of Prashant that Aarti also hid about Yash and her relationship but that doesn't excuse his action. I am just wondering that, had Aarti not found out about Prashant's past would she go back Yash to sort things out with him. 

Can we have some Aarti-Palak sequence in near future please...I just love their interaction even in the show they are my favourite.

So Prashant is out and Aman is in  LOL Carry on ...truth to be told my twisted mind want a double date with Yash and Miss xyz/ Aman and Aarti...it will be a treat to watchEmbarrassed where both AarYa will be green with jealousy. And Mansi will be in picture to spice things up.LOL But in the process hope Aman doesn't get hurtUnhappy and the other lady too...if there is oneWink LOL

My heart went to Aarti when she heard Yash's speech. Wanted to give her a tight hug. Once again without realising Yash hurt her. Wonder how these two will mend their broken heart.

Awesome update Saffi...loved it to the core

Well, there's more to the Yash/Palak story, sooo don't jump to conclusions about Yash yet. Maybe you'll hate him more after you find out the whole story though! LOL

Well, this was one comment I wasn't expecting. You don't want it to be Aarti? Shocked Lmao, your post actually made me laugh. LOL

I agree with that point of Prashant too. Aarti isn't a saint in their relationship either. Hmm, I think Palak would have still crossed her mind in some way or another, so she would go back to Yash to talk to him. I don't think Prashant really had any role to play in her decision making.

When Aarti comes face to face with Palak again, sure we can have some Aarti-Palak interaction! Tongue

Double date? Thanks for the idea! LOL But what if Aman isn't after Aarti? Shocked But then again, he could be. I'm talking in circles, I know, but it's too much fun to confuse everyone.

Poor Aarti, poor Yash (even though you won't agree Tongue), poor character's in this poor story. LOL And poor me, I have to write about the poorness of the character's of this poor story! What am I saying? I think I'm going crazy. Pardon me. Embarrassed

Thank you so much! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevMelodiousDreams

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Koolsmile

Dont tell me, Yash's kissing around every other lady just fter dedicating his ward to 'late' wife n remembering his 2nd wife LOL
Thanx for chapter =)
Plz b nyc n update next asap LOL

EVERY other lady? Nah, it's just one lady for now. LOL

Thank you!
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForeverAarYan

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

^ Don't get your blood boiling over this yet. There's more to the Palak story. Tongue I'll reply to your comment fully later on but I didn't want you to hate Yash right now. Embarrassed

Nooo let me hate him for nowLOL ...I know you will make me love him and feel sorry for him soon.Eagerly waiting for your next update. But take your time ...real life comes first.

After reading everyone's review I see that I'm the only one who don't want the girl to be Aarti ..I am such a sadist Ouch

Aww, well, I think you might hate him more in the coming chapters first. LOL It's okay, I'm a sadist too. I like torturing character's, it's more fun. Tongue

Go to top