As Long As I Live 3 - Ch. 24 Page 58 (Last) - Page 25

Posted: 10 years ago
Great update!

Poor Aarti and Yash! It seems like she's having mood swings but I guess the vodka really got to her. 

I am sensing Aman might get jealous once he finds out about Aarti and Yash and now there's Ishita here as well.

Waiting to see how Yash and Aarti's encounter continues! 
love the chapter to the core i say...
Cute Aarti 😊 Reluctant Yash πŸ˜†
thanx Saffi =)
Originally posted by sheema_rajoo

Oh goodness and it begins... Hopefully aarti is in her senses but I know she isn't.. This can't be the all awaited scene right.. I think yash will control himself.. I know when THE scene comes it'll be dreamy and not aarti drunk, pouring out her insecurities and also being super desperate πŸ˜† while yash all guilty.

Arghhh you had to introduce ishita. ishita is always bad news.. I can already feel the possessiveness in her tone.. wonderful updates woman.

Fabulous chapter. Yash kissed Aarti in public. She all drunk and not in her senses. She kissed him to take revenge of he kissed. Oh god, how Yash will control himself.  And if he does something, then definitely in the morning Aarti will say that he took advantage of her situation.

And Ishita she is like controlling Yash, possessive. Waiting for what will happen next.
Edited by Shashi1984 - 10 years ago
Awesome updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
Drunk Aarti is very hard to handle...πŸ˜‰
Aarti's revenge is so sweet...☺️
Waiting for your next update
oh goodness...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she's going to be so embarassedπŸ˜†
Was waiting for you to update. Thank for updating! And I love where this story is going now! Can't wait to see what Happens next.
Wonderful Update
Poor Yash bura phasa
Loved drunk aarti ,,
Thanx for pm 
Waiting for next update

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Aww thanks Aditi, I'm glad that you're still reading this story. Yeah, they're both in a lot of pain. Well, Yash went up to a girl and kissed her, maybe she's Aarti, maybe she isn't. πŸ˜› Thank you!

Dearest saffi,

I am in love with this story of yours
well chapter - 22
Very interesting 
Talli Arati is very difficult to resist πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I hope could control himself πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Aww that was too cute. Drunk aarti is hecka adorable.cant wait toread more. Please contvsoon. Yourvan amazing writer keep up the great job.