As Long As I Live 3 - Ch. 24 Page 58 (Last) - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
okok i wont make it long .. dont worry.. ahaha i am really eager for chapter 22!! gawsh!..

- so is this his punishment living without Aarti?

- Schindia mansion hate Aarti ... they dont know the situation do they?

- So Prashant is a right bum hole.. no offence.. and she deffo doesnt deserve him..

- OHHH I HOPE IT IS AARTI!!😳😳

see it wasnt THAT long saffi? REPLY!!
Edited by Yaarti.mini - 10 years ago
loved it..i really hope the her is aarthi...
WOW Saffi awesome updateπŸ‘πŸΌ excited for these two to meetπŸ˜‰ i hope it's aarti yash kisses waiting on next update
Thank u for the pm
awesome update and promo
And i wish that woman would be arthi
superb n brilliant post saffi!!!πŸ‘

awesome update Saffi πŸ˜ƒ

Finally Yash and Arati are near at least and Arati know everything about the past.

Update soon πŸ˜³

awesome update
who is the girl?
ishta ? πŸ˜•

promo plz for chap 22πŸ˜‰

Saffi honelstly this one of the most suprising toh nahi kahungi a shocking ff i have ever come accross so confused nad complex relation although hats off to you as writer
but trust me i have been rading it n try to connect wit one other fall apart i dont know hwre to go wat to sa y the only person know in my mind was perfect was mani who hide but all for ggod cause and aman abhi tak toh filhaal ko twist nahi else

youy each chartcter has so many leayers that aarya i know is far sort our ppl we know n understnd you aarya r entirely from differnt world
they hat they love each other n then they love n respect some one else awww man i will not say anything now all i will say i will flow iwth your flow may be once tyuou ff comokletes i will reread n will make sense out of it as per my thit process as you have drive me carzzzy with full of upheveal emotion of aarya
but i hate yours aarya as both although love n care for palak but in their own issue they dint took care of her

thnaks dear for writing it atleast i get to read some master pices unique of its own also wierd as i am unable comprehend much

thansk for writing and making promos and for regulars PMs

PS congrats for thread 3 n part3 finaaly hipng aarya will be together

very nice.hope yash is kissing aarti
Congratz for the new...πŸ₯³
Excellent piece of writing ⭐️⭐️⭐️... 
And i know u r very nice πŸ˜†...wish u update 2day ' if not i hav 2 wait till next sunday 2 read urs...