India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The Promise & Sutlan's sad exit...

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I'm just sad he's leaving... I don't want him to go just yet...He had a wonderful character. & What an emotional ending... 

Coming to the promise-I just don't understand why my fellow members are bashing Sultan especially for asking a promise from Madhu. He's seen how Madhu and Aryan love each other. Madhu is to Aryan like what Malik was to Madhu and Trishna. Simple. Sultan can only trust Madhu with such a responsibility.  I don't find anything wrong with that. It's like Parent's asking friends to be their child's godmother or godfather... Sultan isn't asking Madhu to be his mother, he just said only to look after him...  What's wrong with that?  

Just my Point of view...no bashing please, but constructive criticism welcomed! Smile

Edited by eminent - 06 April 2013 at 12:30pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma84pallatgogililankansportyazizeh123cutekananzahrazaramar5000vd_rkkishlay95Mallu_galornella_mgsimplytoxic-Humera-shinseenshivamalaalovi_21Panthera-iLoveKaran--Rossete--anoshka-readingworms.arpita20gennyMninandMonyP_Darling_punam2712

zahrazar Senior Member
zahrazar
zahrazar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
agree with you! and when you think about it, actualy ultan ha nobody exept kaka and he i an old man now and he met madhu who he has repect and found big quality and TRUST so bviouly he will ask her for his son!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gogiliazizeh123eminentshivamalaalovi_21

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I agree.. why wouldnt the man want that for his son? A parent can go to all lengths to save their child, then why wouldn't he, when he knows his life is in constant peril.. and he has seen how attached they both are.. so.

I am too heartbroken having seen him go.. I don't want him to leave, not yet:(.. and the last scene between Madhu and him was so poignant.. even the one where he tells her mom about his past. I love Sultan so much..Broken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilieminentshivamalaalovi_21

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahrazar

agree with you! and when you think about it, actualy ultan ha nobody exept kaka and he i an old man now and he met madhu who he has repect and found big quality and TRUST so bviouly he will ask her for his son!

Right he trusts her and that's the main thing.  He knows if anyone it will be Madhu that can take care of Aryan with no apprehension so lovingly which Aryan deserves. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123

amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
ur 100% correct yeh rk lovers yeh sab kya janega

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentalovi_21

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

I agree.. why wouldnt the man want that for his son? A parent can go to all lengths to save their child, then why wouldn't he, when he knows his life is in constant peril.. and he has seen how attached they both are.. so.

I am too heartbroken having seen him go.. I don't want him to leave, not yet:(.. and the last scene between Madhu and him was so poignant.. even the one where he tells her mom about his past. I love Sultan so much..Broken Heart

Exactly there is nothing wrong with a parent wanting the best for their child.  Sultan wouldn't want the same fate for Aryan as his own childhood... 
& Yes both scenes were emotional- I usually never am saddened by even the intense drama, but today I was... The last scene was a heartwrencher...

alovi_21ninand

Sushi90 Senior Member
Sushi90
Sushi90

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
True...beautifully compared the love of Malik and love of  Madhu respectively. Unconditional...and Sultan is right in trusting Madhu for his son.
Hoping Sultan stays. Fingers crossed !!
Seeing the TRPs drop, the CVs might change the storyline now. The drop in TRPs was not just Sultan, it was also RK and Madhu's character which people were not accepting.
Sultan as Don was not accepted. Instead Avinash should have entered as a Superstar, who is arch rival of Sultan maybe...
RK's insults on Madhu and his tantrums was too much for ausience to bear.
Madhu suddenly supporting Sultan, people could not accept it as she was the one who stood against RK and Malik..so it looked unfair for her to support Sultan and shelter him.
Sudden disappearance of Malik and Roma was also a small flaw as they are absent from the show since RK dumped Madhu. Maybe the CVs will show some hidden agenda here for RK to have dumped Madhu...never know what is stored.
The whole story might change now.

eminentalovi_21

-Rossete- IF-Dazzler
-Rossete-
-Rossete-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
agree Madhu &Aryan share a wonderful bond which has grown over the time& Sultan has realised it is she who can take care of Aryan  to the level he does in his absence...so he just takes an assurance tht she would be there for Aryan always...yes the parting scene&the promise was indeed hearttouching ..ur rite if Malik could prove to b a gud father thr is nothing wrong in Madhu being thr for AryanSmile

eminentalovi_21

Go to top