sultan's tactic for not reuniting rishabala - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
even i don't understand this story now no planning and no good story writing all are dump. 
hmmm something is fishy fishy !!
Anything is possible but honestly I do not see Sultan as a devious planner that would think that far ahead.

Remember he said to MB that look after Aryan after I am gone because somewhere out there is a bullet with his name on it.

Rishbala will happen only if R.K. works hard to gain MB's trust back.
Originally posted by anan67

pls don't scare us and hope this time this sultaan-aryaan track ends and hope they both never cum in MB again

I agree. I am so tired of Aryaan and sultan track. It doesn't even make any sense anymore!
i think cvs put temporary halt to sultan till they think through how they can use them...They banked on audience liking the pair and triangle, but that did not happen.

Today, they gave a sob story for sultan so audience will accept him better if they plan to bring him back...and promise of aryan is also that to use in future plots...

Edited by armummy - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lakshmi_pai

.i dont find any reason for sultan track ending here since there was no confrontation with RK nd sultan...

i doubt sultan here and i think that he wants to destroy RK's life may be for some reason which relates to his past...rk may not be involved directly...

the reasons for my thought is:
sultan not thinking of the future of madhu...??...how can a lady take the responsibility of a child if she has a family ( with rk or not)...as he has seen rk and madhu together and may be having a feeling that they will reunite it could defenitely be a tactic played by sultan...he may be knowing that rk wont accept aryan and madhu wont let down aryan...so they will never reunite

Thats a very interesting thought. Had never thought of it till now.
But yeah, after reading your post and some comments, i find it quite interesting i.e. the thought of Sultan actually using Madhu for some of his own reason, may be to get at RK.
And so now the scene where he asks Madhu to shoot Bhujang and his eyes are ok as soon as Bhujang runs from the chawl makes me think of that scene in another light. My mom had also made a comment on that scene that as soon as Bhujang runs from the chawl, Sultan's eyes were alright.

Am so looking forward to see how the story unfolds.

Hey! Nice Post Lakshmi.😊
Yes, there are chances.Why does he want to leave his kid to Madhu?Such a big Responsibility😡
First, he encouraged her to shoot Bhujang and now this😆.He is a real Gangster with his sad story.
After seeing Padmini crying for Sultan's childhood story.I think,Malik's family is crazy.😆Misplaced emotions.😆
I voice the same thts.,.if hes with such golden and respectable heart gor madhu...y dudnt he consider her future even for once...surely..its too deep in the see ee need to dive deeper to know the man sutu behind the facade...he eants to destroy mb via rk...and I too feel somewherr its just a game fir him where madhu is his pawn...and she's fallen badly in the trap...as of now rk loves her but due to sutu dhe won't accept rk back...and..when she sees the true colors of suttu...rk will agsin feel betrsted and start hating her and then agsin start of new love story but this tine again by madhu...and 1000 epi pure...lol