India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

What will Akash do next?

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged

I know we are all very happy in MITHVI land currently and do not want to be disturbed, lekin abhi abhi mere mann mein ek khayal ayaa and I wanted to know others views on it.

We all know that Akash is going on to become a psycho and can go to any extent to get Meera back in his life. Toh abb Akash kya karega? According to me he will again attack Prithvi and try to kill him, like he did before. This is the only way he thinks he can eliminate Prithvi and while he is planning to do so Meera might come to know of his evil plans and decide to protect her pyaara patidev, aur iss tarah MITHVI aur bhi kareeb ayenge and bewakoof Akash ka plan phir se tai tai phiss ho jayega.LOLLOLLOL

Edited by phulwa - 06 April 2013 at 12:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

unforgetable112SiMi615SuperChillz1OyeNautankigirlTalks

_Soma IF-Rockerz
_Soma
_Soma

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Total mad akash

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwa

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Akash will say M-m-m-m-Meera!! Hez just like SRK frm Darr now!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwaSuperChillz1aafiigirlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Agree , he cant do new drama every day to stop the SR , I mean he cant come up with things every day as well as night Wink to keep them apart ,the permanent solution for him to get rid of prithvi is to kill him so i guess while being successful in stopping the SR (for which I will never forgive him Angry) he will try to eliminate prithvi and let's hope and most probably Meera will be the one who will come to know about his true colors and by that time Prithvi will be trusting Akash so much that he wont trust Meera and Meera will have to again fight single handedly with Akash to save prithvi and as already mentioned in the process mithvi come even closer and...Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

unforgetable112SuperChillz1phulwa

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gauri-

Akash will say M-m-m-m-Meera!! Hez just like SRK frm Darr now!!
LOLLOLLOLLOL rightly said, Akash ka haal thik waisa hi hoga. MMMeera bhery phunny.

SuperChillz1

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Agree , he cant do new drama every day to stop the SR , I mean he cant come up with things every day as well as night Wink to keep them apart ,the permanent solution for him to get rid of prithvi is to kill him so i guess while being successful in stopping the SR (for which I will never forgive him Angry) he will try to eliminate prithvi and let's hope and most probably Meera will be the one who will come to know about his true colors and by that time Prithvi will be trusting Akash so much that he wont trust Meera and Meera will have to again fight single handedly with Akash to save prithvi and as already mentioned in the process mithvi come even closer and...Blushing

I am really very anxious, I am seeing an impending MITHVI seperation and I also think that Meera will this time protect Prithvi in every possible way. Magar seperation nahi chahiye, I want pure love and passion between MITHVI Embarrassed, Hayyyeee mai toh abhi se bohot kuch imagine kar rahi hoon.

girlTalks

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

@black
Serial ke epis increase karne ke liye kya-kya cvs sochte hai, aur hume kya-kya dekhna padta hai! *sigh*  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwagirlTalks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top