A new crazy SwaRon Fan - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
HII DEAR...i ws also just like u only who always used to stalk in IF only d works on swaron ...i started loving swaron from d EPIC RDX sir's party...tannuu ws d first reason for me to love swaron nd its d tannu addiction tat makes me stick vth d3 no matter how d track goes😳😳...nd yes just like d others  i became close vth swaron in every sense after becuming a part of swaron fairytales in fb..from there i ws directed to IF but even i ws nervous lyk u nd still have not created a postπŸ˜†...but i still reply for sum postsπŸ˜‰...am sure u vl have great fun here whether it be in swaron ff/os/ss or in d daily fights...ENJOYπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by veronica7

@ nj(hpe i can call u that)

Thanks..😳

U really r a vry gud writer..plz try nd update i hate u y i still luv u and te amo soon..πŸ˜†

I sure will try 2 be active..

I also luv Tannu's jhulfhien

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ vl defo try too..!! πŸ˜†

n ha d criteria is u have to be active haa.. nahi toh i wont πŸ˜‰

awww..tannu's jhufhein..!! 
Welcome πŸ€—
Like u I just randomly came across channel V and saw abandoned corridor scene , I found it unique and then an another day I watched next swaron scene that was shivam's party from that day I followed swaron ... I watched all re-write fairy tales swaron scenes ..,, and u see the results I'm addicted to swaron :)
Thanks everyone for giving such a warm welcome.πŸ€—.i would have replied individually to everyone but IF doest allow me to make mre than 10 posts a day.😭.THANKS 4 all d encoragement and i will try to be active and not a silent stalker anymre..😊
Originally posted by namratajadhav

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ vl defo try too..!! πŸ˜†

n ha d criteria is u have to be active haa.. nahi toh i wont πŸ˜‰ I will be active then..dat means u will update vryyy soon..btw i forgot to mention i am very jealous of uπŸ˜‰..u met Tannu TWICE..

awww..tannu's jhufhein..!! 
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Hey Dear...πŸ€— hi diπŸ€—

Welcome to Swaronland...😳i hope u will enjoy ur stay here😊
thanks..

Thanks for mentioning my name there dear...it feels great to see silent reader being active😳

Did u call me Di der...thats so sweet of u as we have never interacted ..hope we will interact soon😊
i really hpe v interact soon and hpe u dnt mind me calling u di...

Luv
Deep

hahaha
welcome dear..
suprisingly, we share the same storyπŸ˜› i too "stalked" IF for more than a year n finally decided to make an account here...honestly, its because of the posts, ss,ff, os that my love for swaron increased...ppl are  very sweet  n completely  crazy  here...i just joined 1 n  half weeks back but doesnt feel that way.. i will be a senior member in another 2-3 days i guess πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ thats called "swaron power"  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†im sure you too will have an amazing time with the other swaronians πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
ps. i seriously dont mind being called a "stalker" for obvious reasons β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
Hey ! Welcome to the D3 forum! Hope you have a great time here πŸ˜Š You seem to be a fan since a long time. That's great! Have fun here!

-Neeti

Welcome to D3 forum!! πŸ˜ƒ Have a great time😳

-Payal
hey! welcome to the forum as well as the swaron land! hope you have a gala time out here. though my story was a bit different, i started watchin d3 from RDX party wala episode, all credits to my friend who somehow convinced me to watch the show. after their face off and swaron and kriyaansh scene, i soon n became a d3 fan. i started loving kriyaansh, and swayam and sharon were just 2 characters for me. somewhat like neha and vicky until india fest. i dont what i came across, but i guess during college fest aur sometime before that i started loving swaron more than anything. soon i became emerged as a doe hard core swaron fan. anywayz ii hope you really enjoy ureself int this forum and be active too :P

- Aisha