Copying the Old Team

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I watched today's episode just to see how everything is working and unfortunately I've noticed that they're now copying the old team. From the reactions to the dialogues, everything is copied. And, unfortunately, I don't really like this. What do you guys have to say?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Copying the Old Team" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Dont like it either! I mean now that they have brought a new cast why cant they come up with something new for them?

Its-Me-Ayush

Its-Me-Ayush

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I don't like this show anymore, they need to bring back the old team back Ouch

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I agree with you shreya ...even I didn't like as they are just copy pasting things in the show whether be dialogues ,  expression etc. They should add something new which can also bring interest of the  viewers towards there show.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himani_Rocks

I agree with you shreya ...even I didn't like as they are just copy pasting things in the show whether be dialogues ,  expression etc. They should add something new which can also bring interest of the  viewers towards there show.

You know I have no problem with the actors. Chitrashi and this new team are doing a great job of trying to keep FIR going and I salute them for that, but the writers need to understand that they need to introduce a new style, instead of keeping the old one. After all a new team needs a new style.

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by Himani_Rocks

You know I have no problem with the actors. Chitrashi and this new team are doing a great job of trying to keep FIR going and I salute them for that, but the writers need to understand that they need to introduce a new style, instead of keeping the old one. After all a new team needs a new style.

Even I think so...they should add something new or simply change the writerLOL no offence

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
^ I really think very highly of the writer. There's no way that just plain spot-on comedic acting *alone* is responsible for us liking FIR. (Both Kiku and Kavita are fantastic actors imo - but without good writing no way they could have gone on for 7 years). So I really don't want them to change the writer or director. 

And I too agree that the new cast seems to be playing the same role. And it's getting on my nerves a little bit. The way Malpua pretty much did a Gulgule in the way that he passed comments on the case that came in (Batti Bhatnagar). While it works for Gulgule, it does NOT work on the Malpua character. 

At this point I don't know what the solution is - ghoom phir ke, it comes back to bringing back the old cast and keeping the scripts funny and the direction tight...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
^ I really like the writer as well.

<
Post Reply New Post

Go to top