F.I.R

India-Forums

Copying the Old Team

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I watched today's episode just to see how everything is working and unfortunately I've noticed that they're now copying the old team. From the reactions to the dialogues, everything is copied. And, unfortunately, I don't really like this. What do you guys have to say?

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Dont like it either! I mean now that they have brought a new cast why cant they come up with something new for them?
Its-Me-Ayush Senior Member
Its-Me-Ayush
Its-Me-Ayush

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I don't like this show anymore, they need to bring back the old team back Ouch
H_Rockerz IF-Rockerz
H_Rockerz
H_Rockerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I agree with you shreya ...even I didn't like as they are just copy pasting things in the show whether be dialogues ,  expression etc. They should add something new which can also bring interest of the  viewers towards there show.
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himani_Rocks

I agree with you shreya ...even I didn't like as they are just copy pasting things in the show whether be dialogues ,  expression etc. They should add something new which can also bring interest of the  viewers towards there show.

You know I have no problem with the actors. Chitrashi and this new team are doing a great job of trying to keep FIR going and I salute them for that, but the writers need to understand that they need to introduce a new style, instead of keeping the old one. After all a new team needs a new style.
H_Rockerz IF-Rockerz
H_Rockerz
H_Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by Himani_Rocks

You know I have no problem with the actors. Chitrashi and this new team are doing a great job of trying to keep FIR going and I salute them for that, but the writers need to understand that they need to introduce a new style, instead of keeping the old one. After all a new team needs a new style.

Even I think so...they should add something new or simply change the writerLOL no offence
dhinga1 Goldie
dhinga1
dhinga1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
^ I really think very highly of the writer. There's no way that just plain spot-on comedic acting *alone* is responsible for us liking FIR. (Both Kiku and Kavita are fantastic actors imo - but without good writing no way they could have gone on for 7 years). So I really don't want them to change the writer or director. 

And I too agree that the new cast seems to be playing the same role. And it's getting on my nerves a little bit. The way Malpua pretty much did a Gulgule in the way that he passed comments on the case that came in (Batti Bhatnagar). While it works for Gulgule, it does NOT work on the Malpua character. 

At this point I don't know what the solution is - ghoom phir ke, it comes back to bringing back the old cast and keeping the scripts funny and the direction tight...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
^ I really like the writer as well.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top