Posted: 10 years ago
yes pls pls either post link or wu
hope someone post the link or wu soon
here is youtube link :)

http://youtu.be/SyzWNzaezhU
gia said now juju and swetypie seen going on der is one hour leave 4 me den i wil enter in betwen dem.so lets go and met akshara .who ir shoting near.'gia drived car and knocked makeup room f akshara.akshra opend door.her left hand was on mouth.akshara was suprised and she was having fud.gia and akshara huged each other .gia said we always talked throgh mob but we met today.akshara said its surprise i was having fud i could hit anyother if anyaody dirtrua me while having fud today.akshara said gha and me always met at star pariwar award but we come close at time of jhalak.abp news asked any tips for each other .gia said we shoot fos 12 hour so we dnt talk abt shot .we wil gosip some personal.akshara said abp news u go she was about closing dor.akshara said giaz dres so simple easy to wear nt like sare.aks memtioned gia knw problem f wering sare bkz she alredy acted as gopi.aks and gia did thd sign of jeanie like jeanie do crosing hands and closing eyes.again dey hugs.thats al about.may be i left something sory.