Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Best salman-SPB song ever? (Page 6)

Poll Question: Best salman-SPB song ever?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [5.56%]
23 [42.59%]
2 [3.70%]
13 [24.07%]
9 [16.67%]
3 [5.56%]
1 [1.85%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ILoveDrama IF-Dazzler
ILoveDrama
ILoveDrama

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmAHunter

Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

Does SPB still sing BTW  he can sing for salman in sooraj's next movie LOL

he is a bit selective these days...but he does sing quite often. I am not sure if people are aware here...but he is widely considered as one of the biggest legends in south India...both tamil and Telugu...and sang tens of thousands of songs down south...40,000 +  to be exact!!!

These days...he  is a bit selective ...after a long time he sang a romantic song for an upcoming nagarjuna film...his voice base has decreased a bit...compared to salman songs in this thread...guess age is catching up :(

On salman songs...brilliant songs !!!!!! cant choose...SPB voice suited Salman the best after Rajni and Chiranjeevi

Sorry for my ignorance, my knowledge in Telugu programs is limited, but isn't he active on TV as my Mom's a big fan of SPB and she's just glued to the TV when Paaduta Teeyaga airsLOL and won't even take my callLOL
Yeah just heard the song and yes looks like age is catching up Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

2RsFan

Its-Me-Ayush Senior Member
Its-Me-Ayush
Its-Me-Ayush

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Mere rang mein from MPK Day Dreaming
VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Mere rang mein from MPK. But I also like the songs from Patthat ke phool. Wink Salman has said he felt SPB was too old to be singing for him when he was in his early twenties. He likes Sonu singing for him.

2RsFan

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SalmanFan

Mere rang mein from MPK. But I also like the songs from Patthat ke phool. Wink Salman has said he felt SPB was too old to be singing for him when he was in his early twenties. He likes Sonu singing for him.
Sonu,kumar sanu,udit narayan,shaan and even rahat fateh ali khan now LOL suit him
ILoveDrama IF-Dazzler
ILoveDrama
ILoveDrama

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

What has voice got to do with image? and wasn't it odd for that girl Sneha ullal to have a song by Latha M by that logicConfused
NB I agree with Udit, RFAK, Kumar Sanu suit him very well after SPB but Sonu Sood for some reason gels well with SRK's image, again IMHO
Other than that Sun Zara song from Lucky movie(which by the way was an amazing song) can't remember any other Sonu-SK combo.

2RsFan

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
What has voice got to do with image? and wasn't it odd for that girl Sneha ullal to have a song by Latha M by that logicConfused
NB I agree with Udit, RFAK, Kumar Sanu suit him very well after SPB but Sonu Sood for some reason gels well with SRK's image, again IMHO
Other than that Sun Zara song from Lucky movie(which by the way was an amazing song) can't remember any other Sonu-SK combo.
[/QUOTE]
LOL chori kiya re jiya from dabangg LOL maria maria from wanted and there are many more !

Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 07 April 2013 at 2:18pm

ILoveDrama

VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveDrama

That's what Salman told Faridoon. I liked the songs SPB sang for him. I liked Udit's songs from Khamoshi as well. Sonu has sung jeene ke hai char din, don't say alvida, tenu leke, sau dard hai and many more for him. 

Edited by SalmanFan - 07 April 2013 at 2:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama2RsFan

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

sanju did u merge KSG with jenniffer in that siggy of urs..
no no that's not a mergingLOL
that's a real pic!! she recently visited him on his sets since they were shooting closeby that day!!

Go to top