SRJ to play Krishna in Swastik Productions' - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
tiny..CGM added many imaginary track and skipped historical track but still i loved the show ..Sagars himself was not interested to continue it on other channel instead they made JJMD which was another disaster

Shradha i know i love mohit-sonarika..but i am Durga's follower so i can't accept whenever Shakti is shown in poor light...in past i made so many complains that i am tired now and going with flow..

DKDM trp is having downfall but its recovering and every show has donfall not DKDM only..

memory loss track i hated but as its showing romance so its ok.

and there is an article of Sayantani Ghosh as satyabhama where its said it will be for 6 months
Originally posted by Kadamvari

tiny..CGM added many imaginary track and skipped historical track but still i loved the show ..Sagars himself was not interested to continue it on other channel instead they made JJMD which was another disaster

Shradha i know i love mohit-sonarika..but i am Durga's follower so i can't accept whenever Shakti is shown in poor light...in past i made so many complains that i am tired now and going with flow..

DKDM trp is having downfall but its recovering and every show has donfall not DKDM only..

memory loss track i hated but as its showing romance so its ok.

and there is an article of Sayantani Ghosh as satyabhama where its said it will be for 6 months

yeah,i know trp of most of the shows is at downward rates...but dkdm really ia losing its previous charm...its trp is very much down comparing as previous...that is not ok...
now for 3 months no trp for digitization so all shows can have rest  DKDM trp is still 2..and its still LO's no.1 show
Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago