Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

SRJ to play Krishna in Swastik Productions' (Page 5)

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
even b.r chopra's mahabharat had showed things on their own way..mahabharat never can bore us..but there are many important and some related stories that's needed to b shown..
and DKDM gets 2.5 -3 trps better than many saas-bahu saga..life ok is not that wide spread channel otherwise trp would b above 3..
mahabharat will b on str plus it will grab more trps..

Mahabharat can't b cut short..its every track needed proper length and ending..

DKDM is showing things on their own way and max viewer accepting these

i just pray Mahabharat would have similar kind effect

Edited by Kadamvari - 07 April 2013 at 12:43pm

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i also want that mahabharat  has the same effect. i know DKDM has better TRP than sum of the saas-bahu dramas but still not that much effect that once created by old ramayana & mahabharat. 
and chopra did sumthing in his way but they were exactly like the original scripture. so that luked much better. i know mahabharat can't bore us but rembr ekta's "mahabharat"??Ouchi was shocked 2 see it.Shocked so i didn't watch it after watching its 1st epi's 1-2 scenes.Ouch

and on DKDM on SP & getting much more TRPs than now its getting on LO, i doubt itConfused as ppl prefer craps like saas-bahu drama( won't name as sum ppl may b fan of  those) than such shows(even tho i m not liking DKDM these days but its still much better than these saas-bahu dramas).

btw i think we shud stop discussing abt DKDM & mahabharat bczo i think we can't discuss oder shows except on their forums. Smile
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
haha until we get warning..we can LOL..its increasing my debating powerWink
ekta's mahabharat failed coz it was not mahabharat..it was ekta maiya's experiment with mahabharat..with horrible cast , make up and too much twisted stories..so it not only failed but channel was shut down

DKDM if was on SP had more TRP dear.people keeps prayer in temples on the name of Mohit and Sonarika (shiv-parvati)..the show got overseas viewers as well..

old ramayana and mahabharat were on that time when there was only one channel DD..people didn't have options and there were no such saas-bahu shows

DKDM created effect in spite of having so many channel and saas-bahu shows its really a big thing..and it was possible coz DKDM has very romantic and unique approach of narration

Mahabharat even doesn't need any different approach..it has super strong storyline..like a novel.. unlike Ramayan its dealing with human nature..so if Swastik doesn't do blunder like ekta maiya..Mahabharat is bound to be hit

Edited by Kadamvari - 07 April 2013 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

haha until we get warning..we can LOL..its increasing my debating powerWink
ekta's mahabharat failed coz it was not mahabharat..it was ekta maiya's experiment with mahabharat..with horrible cast , make up and too much twisted stories..so it not only failed but channel was shut down

DKDM if was on SP had more TRP dear.people keeps prayer in temples on the name of Mohit and Sonarika (shiv-parvati)..the show got overseas viewers as well..

old ramayana and mahabharat were on that time when there was only one channel DD..people didn't have options and there were no such saas-bahu shows

DKDM created effect in spite of having so many channel and saas-bahu shows its really a big thing..and it was possible coz DKDM has very romantic and unique approach of narration

Mahabharat even doesn't need any different approach..it has super strong storyline..like a novel.. unlike Ramayan its dealing with human nature..so if Swastik doesn't do blunder like ekta maiya..Mahabharat is bound to be hit
warning!! that i don't want  2get!!LOL
ekta's mahabharat!! its cast was better & i wudn't'd mind her costumes but they luked more from greek mythology than Indian.
did u watch CGM or old chanykya?? they were also 2 gud. or even "draupadi" on sahara one?? that show was also w'ful. but that ended in mid way(draupadi). it wa sbased on sum novel & sum author has interpreted draupadi in his own way but the interpretation was so gud that i stil think thta our scripture must'd thot abt it while writing draupadi's ckt.Smile
@bold don't worry sawastik won't do blunder like ekta. it may not reach the level of old mahabharat but it won't b 2 bad 2 watch.bcoz as i'd told u that it'd made AJMBHK & phulwa like classic, cult & critically acclaimed shows .atleast i've this hope from this PH.Smile

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
ok ok i won't coz u getting warning..

i am a CGM fan not only watched from 1st epi but was attached with cgm forum its cast its fan group and save cgm movement too..chanakya also i watched though i was too small then..CGM twisted history in many ways still was a better and successful show unfortunately it met a bad fate coz imagine was worst channel and sagar didn't try to recover it

draupadi too i watched and loved was so upset as it stopped in mid way..i always love to read different interpretation of ramayan and mahabharat..raavan on zee tv was my fav too

but ekta's one was just horrible and unbearable

i am waiting for Karan , my most fav character of Mahabharat..i heard there was a marathi novel and marathi show called chiranjibi on him..but m not marathi to read or watch that

ya let's hope for the best for mahabharat..hope it becomes hit and makers think of extending

Edited by Kadamvari - 07 April 2013 at 1:18pm

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@warning i m joking. i agree CGM twisted it bit . i think thye incorporated sum local versions also.imagine was gud channel but bcoz of this TRP game it has  2 shut down. and they didn't even give permission 2 sagar's 2 air it on sum difft channel. i think its all thta channel wars  so not gave permission 2 air on difft channel.Ouch
yeah karan is a gud ckt also but not mine fav.don't know why i cudn't connect much  2himbut thats difft thing.
btw nice talking u but i've  2go as its v.late & i m feeling sleepy also. so gud nite & sweet dreams.Smile
SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Jhum even ilyk karan and that book is mruntuyjay
but where did u all read showis 6 month
i did nt find anywhere
only in 1 article saheer says that he has been waiting for it launch for 6 months and did nt take new project as he is in contract!
Mb can't be short show and if gets trp of 2.5+ they will add all details
dkdm is gud
but frankly speaking the charm is reduced
jhum u lyk mohit n sonarika too much but i can't overlook cvs blunders
it was nice to connect to god as cvs showed shiv parvati family just like ordinary human family insecure teenage kartikey young ganesh how as parents they solve problem.

But ultimately they are gods n cvs forget it.
They made even ganesh cry cumon
he is the most sensible and intelligent god
they made vignharta cry!

i hate paravati memory loss track
current track reminds me of movies of 70s
like kala n gora where two bro one neg and other positive look alike fall in love wid same girl. She is kidnaped by bad bro and other bro saves her.
Now jhallu will fall in love wid parvati wen asur will kidnap her.
Sometimes dkdm cvs are biased to asur , indra has been lyk rich sahukar and due to his atyachar the seedha sadha asur turn rebel lol
indra may not be perfect but i doubt he is so bad.
And asur are not so halat ke mare bichare
yes they are cheated many times but the impression of dkdm is like if sm is cause of fights if equal distribution was done they would have lived together happily.
The injustice was done for cause and asur are full of tamgun to be so gud as shown in dkdm.
The cast n dialogues and effects are still strong so trp has been steady to 2.
But if dey want 2.5+ avoid too much of fiction and slight speed up!

Yes dkdm made life ok popular and trp even drops to 1-1.5 is still gud for gec to continue for long,but can't denie that it needs to buck up and get it's charm n glory back.

Edited by princessofkesar - 07 April 2013 at 2:40pm

saurabhrocks

Rishrabh IF-Sizzlerz
Rishrabh
Rishrabh

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

Jhum even ilyk karan and that book is mruntuyjay
but where did u all read showis 6 month
i did nt find anywhere
only in 1 article saheer says that he has been waiting for it launch for 6 months and did nt take new project as he is in contract!
Mb can't be short show and if gets trp of 2.5+ they will add all details
dkdm is gud
but frankly speaking the charm is reduced
jhum u lyk mohit n sonarika too much but i can't overlook cvs blunders
it was nice to connect to god as cvs showed shiv parvati family just like ordinary human family insecure teenage kartikey young ganesh how as parents they solve problem.

But ultimately they are gods n cvs forget it.
They made even ganesh cry cumon
he is the most sensible and intelligent god
they made vignharta cry!

i hate paravati memory loss track
current track reminds me of movies of 70s
like kala n gora where two bro one neg and other positive look alike fall in love wid same girl. She is kidnaped by bad bro and other bro saves her.
Now jhallu will fall in love wid parvati wen asur will kidnap her.
Sometimes dkdm cvs are biased to asur , indra has been lyk rich sahukar and due to his atyachar the seedha sadha asur turn rebel lol
indra may not be perfect but i doubt he is so bad.
And asur are not so halat ke mare bichare
yes they are cheated many times but the impression of dkdm is like if sm is cause of fights if equal distribution was done they would have lived together happily.
The injustice was done for cause and asur are full of tamgun to be so gud as shown in dkdm.
The cast n dialogues and effects are still strong so trp has been steady to 2.
But if dey want 2.5+ avoid too much of fiction and slight speed up!

Yes dkdm made life ok popular and trp even drops to 1-1.5 is still gud for gec to continue for long,but can't denie that it needs to buck up and get it's charm n glory back.

agree u dha...i also ha8 the parvati memory loss part...its qyt boaring...
and jaha tak trp ki baat hai dkdm's trp is going down and down...thats not done...
ut is still in 11th position in trp rate...i ma surprised that india mein meri tarah aur vi bohut sare gadhe hai jo ut dekhte hai...lolzzz...LOL

i am very happy that srj gets a new show...and as a lead...yappie...filhaal isse khushi ki baat nehi ho sakti...Embarrassed

SRJKiMahakaali

Go to top