Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

His JUNGLI BILLI Ahaan (Page 4)

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by Yukthi.

doubt - from the time rk has ditched madhu..has only ONE WEEK passed.?? or i guess less than that..as poster is supposed to change every friday..par yaha to tab se yahi poster hain! ROFL ROFL ROFL

seriously it has been two months and same posterROFLROFLthen which poster has changed re?
i dont know what is happening!  ROFL ROFL ROFL
poster supposed to change...but they dint re!ROFL ROFL
so for us its two months..in the show not even a week! ROFL
BLOOPER-BLOOPER! ROFL
dekha mai kitni smart hu..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

war_is_peace

sp110 IF-Dazzler
sp110
sp110

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
very nice update.  yes she is jungli billi with tears in her eyes still gives fire to the tear maker

anitarani

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vd-rocks

Originally posted by maria090

nice post Embarrassed he is hiding something ? Unhappy
RK is mystery Confused

thanks mariaEmbarrassed you think so? i heard it might not be revenge but he is doing it for some reasonOuch he is in pain for sure and seems like cvs has changed the track now. rk is an engima, his own mom cannot understand her son then how can we.

i still cannot believe...i still need justification...the first studio nite itself RK realised that he is crossing limits n spoiling his dad's name...so he didn't bother madhu aftr dat day if u notice...n he cared for her wen she was still rude... the bullet shot happened later...n still he had this clear dat he will not spoil his dad's name n make his name a shame...aftr all dis i cant believe he had 'Revenge' on his mind!! 

i also dont understand few other things...he saved madhu from knowing the truth abt mallik coz he didn't want her to be hurt by someone so close(atma ki chot..watever) n den how shud i believe that he himself did that!! he is shown smart enough! n den he doesn't understand that he loves her??? how?? I DONT GET IT!! 

also the conversation he had with his mom at the temple that nite...he immediately ran to talk to madhu n justify himself...i dont think he is dumb to not understand that!!
(refer episodes 14th jan-16th jan)

ps: rite now i have no hope in da story or cv...just c it for RK. coz clearly there is no head or tail to anything that's happenin!!

i seriously don't get it either. how can he take revenge after doing so much for her. his dad is everything to him then how in the world can he hurt his dad image like that and that is what cvs needs to tell us.

agree he hide the cruel truth that malik is the one who wants to kill him. he not only kept that secret he also saved malik. cvs has turned dumb toward rk's character i think. they think they can fool us and we will just go with it. how can anyone risk their own life to save another? he saved madhu from her dad and almost got killed how the hell that happens? i won't be doing that for someone if i have revenge on my mind. it has to be love and only love. another good point yeah the way he ran to wife to tell her everything and how he saved her from his own mom after the truth came out. nothing makes sense at all. rk is the only thing i am here for to otherwise i am a lost soul in this show after all this crap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniwar_is_peace

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

doubt - from the time rk has ditched madhu..has only ONE WEEK passed.?? or i guess less than that..as poster is supposed to change every friday..par yaha to tab se yahi poster hain! ROFL ROFL ROFL

seriously it has been two months and same posterROFLROFLthen which poster has changed re?
i dont know what is happening!  ROFL ROFL ROFL
poster supposed to change...but they dint re!ROFL ROFL
so for us its two months..in the show not even a week! ROFL
BLOOPER-BLOOPER! ROFL
dekha mai kitni smart hu..ROFL

me eitherSilly cvs should be changed now for saying the poster changes every friday but it's the same one for two months. are we blind kyaShocked JOKE JOKEROFL
omg rk's fan and smart hai i am surprise nowROFL

.FairyDust.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sp110

very nice update.  yes she is jungli billi with tears in her eyes still gives fire to the tear maker

thanksEmbarrassed
Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
nice post

Edited by Shru77 - 06 April 2013 at 12:07pm
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shru77