Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

His JUNGLI BILLI Ahaan (Page 2)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

I demand for more woman handling!!! Scared RK was so adorable!

the way she pounced on him and he backoff i was like GO GIRL GO GIRLClapPartyshe was like tell me tell me NOWAngry he was like um um ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
MB in junglee billi mode and RK in fear mode...just awesome..  Maybe some more womanhandling will get RK to confess his true feelings.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skandi

nice explanation re...today even I support madhu...she has did good to RK so that he can think and take a firm decision...almost 2 months of their seperation, so now they have to decide something in or out...and god RK become so numb in front of his biwi...OMG I cannot believe this...LOLLOLLOL...

thanks suruLOL yes she did and it was dame amazingClap she is going to take it out on him for sure. she missed BBBing him and he did b/c this is the question even he has no answer to. wht pulls him to her is something he does not now or wants to block his own feelings. the moment he said no madhu no and left madhu wanted him to stop and he came back saying he is no poster i was like say what just for that you came backROFL
ayaazukideewani IF-Sizzlerz
ayaazukideewani
ayaazukideewani

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
awesome post dearClap

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria090

nice post Embarrassed he is hiding something ? Unhappy
RK is mystery Confused

thanks mariaEmbarrassed you think so? i heard it might not be revenge but he is doing it for some reasonOuch he is in pain for sure and seems like cvs has changed the track now. rk is an engima, his own mom cannot understand her son then how can we.
skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by skandi

nice explanation re...today even I support madhu...she has did good to RK so that he can think and take a firm decision...almost 2 months of their seperation, so now they have to decide something in or out...and god RK become so numb in front of his biwi...OMG I cannot believe this...LOLLOLLOL...

thanks suruLOL yes she did and it was dame amazingClap she is going to take it out on him for sure. she missed BBBing him and he did b/c this is the question even he has no answer to. wht pulls him to her is something he does not now or wants to block his own feelings. the moment he said no madhu no and left madhu wanted him to stop and he came back saying he is no poster i was like say what just for that you came backROFL

today was kid RK day...LOLLOLLOL...he replaced aryan today...ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

MB in junglee billi mode and RK in fear mode...just awesome..  Maybe some more womanhandling will get RK to confess his true feelings.

it was sweet to see. lol so you agree even madhu womanhandles rk well then rk should not be blamed for so called man handling madhu b/c she does the sameWink she needs to push him and hard. she needs to do everything in her power to make him confess now.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yuvreen

awesome post dearClap

thank youEmbarrassed

Go to top