His JUNGLI BILLI Ahaan

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
exactly why cannot you see madhu with anyone else rk? WHY WHY😡 omg did you guys see how BIWI pounced at rk the moment he said i cannot see you with anyone else. for a second i got scared for rk i thought madhu will jump on him like a wounded lion🥳the way she was like WHY WHY tell me or else i will not let you go mr. superstar👏

today madhu asked question and rk kept quite. so people says that rk man handles madhu then madhu also woman handles rk see the way she was pushing him, grabbing him, shaking him that is also called woman handling a man that is three times her strength and height🤣

wth he came back to say that he is no poster that can be removed every friday🤣🤣 he is mad and i mean totally mad. madhu rk is not a poster that you can forget. every friday that poster is remove but the picture you have of him can never be removed. this is love re rishbala. madhu wants to move forward and there rk who cannot let her go. rk is someone who is a dard and khushi, he is a dream and reality. dil ko sataaye jaan gawaaye is what rk will give. ishq ke sau ruup hain but rk has many ruup to his love and we have seen one today how he says she better not think of him as a poster who will go away every friday😆

ishq haar bhi hai ishq jit bhi hai and today rk was silent b/c madhu hit the right spot why you care if i live or die and there rk couldn't say what she wants to hear. rishabal is a living breathing aag that burns for each other and with each other there is no room for anyone else. she kicks him out and the moment he goes away she calls out to him yet he does not see that b/c his back is toward her. he calls out to her and she does not see that b/c the pain given by him is too deep. in love there is happiness; there is pain in love as well. love is not all about khushi but aansu to and both of them were in pain today.

p.s. today is sat for me, i don't have time to sit in front of my computer to reply to mature fans mature answer. read my post before jumping to my post and doing all the man/woman handling with me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post, especially agree with:
rishabal is a living breathing aag that burns for each other and with each other there is no room for anyone else.
This is the exact way to describe our Rishbala.
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I demand for more woman handling!!! Scared RK was so adorable!
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
nicely  said
but   wat  about  saturday   night
   you  also  have  some  fill  ups
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajjji

nicely  said
but   wat  about  saturday   night
   you  also  have  some  fill  ups

rajji wth i meant to say it is sat in my place and i don't have time for fights🤣 deepak and eku does their fill ups.
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice explanation re...today even I support madhu...she has did good to RK so that he can think and take a firm decision...almost 2 months of their seperation, so now they have to decide something in or out...and god RK become so numb in front of his biwi...OMG I cannot believe this...😆😆😆...
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitarani

Lovely post, especially agree with:
rishabal is a living breathing aag that burns for each other and with each other there is no room for anyone else.
This is the exact way to describe our Rishbala.

thanks. yes it is😳
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post 😳 he is hiding something ? 😔
RK is mystery 😕
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

I demand for more woman handling!!! Scared RK was so adorable!

the way she pounced on him and he backoff i was like GO GIRL GO GIRL👏🥳she was like tell me tell me NOW😡 he was like um um 🤣
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MB in junglee billi mode and RK in fear mode...just awesome..  Maybe some more womanhandling will get RK to confess his true feelings.