India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

The improvements FK has made

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
still long way but hes getting there he is beginning to find the charecter and i noticed he has improved his diction which was jumpy i think he has calmed down a bit, facial expressions need work but im sure that will come in time

Edited by khanrocks - 06 April 2013 at 11:07am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationsuba1980GeoSipkknd-fanmeniranjana00jaya100OnepoundChicGodhuliLogonxAaliya

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Agree, he doesn't seem as 'jumpy' as he did in the first episode and also he hasn't twisted his face the way he did in the first scene...so I guess that was all nerves. He does have a long way to go especially with his voice modulation but he is improving episode to episode and a lot now will also depend on the development of the character. Waiting to see him in a meaningful scene as that will be the real guage of his talent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeoSOnepoundChic

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i think he would have improved alot by then 
Lechocolat Senior Member
Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Taken from bollywoodlife.com

"There's a lot that we liked – the dogs, the unique professions, the crisp dialogues, a protagonist with a balanced attitude and a sarcastic antagonist who plays her cards with precision. But there are a few things the makers should really consider working on. The lead opposite Sanaya, Farhan Khan playing the character of Manav, is a major letdown. While there's no doubt the actor looks good and probably has a decent diction, but dialogue delivery is something that he really needs to work on. And we don't see much chemistry either. Sanaya Irani's previous shows were a hit mainly 'coz of the chemistry she shared with her lead actors, Barun Sobti and Mohit Sehgal. We doubt history will repeat itself in this case. Secondly, the show is supposed to be lighthearted – then what's with all the rona dhona? We are sure they can make a point without the melodrama, no?"

So yeah, I'm not the only one who dislikes this so called actor.
khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
this suppose to be constructive not negative
GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
The promo looks fine .. hope they will rock together .. improvements will come gradually :) 
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
agree !
he was quite intolerable  in the 1st 2,3 episodes but then he started getting bit better ..episode in which he was bitten by the dog he acted quite natural ..hez defo showing growth ..the most i think he needs to work on his body language then expressions nd face ..his dialogue delivery nd woice modulation is bit better than before but still needs improvement so over all long way to go .. he got very good looks nd potential so with time nd work out he can defo turn in to one good actor .. nd i believe he'll do so .. coming to chemistry dunno about other fans but i do can see it ..its adorable right now waiting for turning it to hotter! nd m so looking forward to farhan's scene in next track ,sanz we alrdy know will rock it! Heart

Edited by OnepoundChic - 06 April 2013 at 1:14pm
AttractiveAdya IF-Rockerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Improvement  has  been  made.
Perfection  is  the  aim  and  I  hope  Farhan  reaches  that  soon  too. :)

Go to top