India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

madhu's double standards...? ?

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
let me clear you all first that i really want a positive and healthy discussion ...i dont think that the post will provoke you in any way...
all the fans are heartly welcome 

madhu has seen RK, she understood that he is caring for her, is still loving her, he is not liking she being with other man and the like... if she is to go back to RK may be to give him a second chance to rk . Or because of the reasons i stated above is she going to take revenge against him??...

now, ..analyse MB...yesterday she gave a long bashan as her justification of saving a don and his little kid and the old kaka...madhu who didnt  compromised to her ethics to anybody whether its superstar RK (before marriage), her malik whom she trusted and who tried and only tried to kill her hubby... and now she saved the don

my only question is...
wont that be a double standard that madhu would probably do if she r=takes revenge against RK and saving the don and his family...??... if she is so human dont you think that madhu should understand RK and help him to solve his confusion or what ever he has in his mind...??...if she can help the strangers why cant she help the man she loves the most ??...(.all of us know that she still loves RK...)

Edited by lakshmi_pai - 06 April 2013 at 11:12am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Prarthna.BRuthlessQueensaijahnavi-Raichu-arpita20..sairat....natasha..chirpyhapibird..Bournville..

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Some fundamentals being missed here...my comments in pink

QUOTE=lakshmi_pai]let me clear you all first that i really want a positive and healthy discussion ...i dont think that the post will provoke you in any way...

madhu has seen RK, she understood that he is caring for her, is still loving her, he is not liking she being with other man and the like... if she is to go back to RK may be to give him a second chance to rk . Or because of the reasons i stated above is she going to take revenge against him??...

Jealousy and possessiveness is NOT the same as love. If fact they are the very OPPOSITE. People who are possessive and or jealous are NOT in love or showing love.

now, ..analyse MB...yesterday she gave a long bashan as her justification of saving a don and his little kid and the old kaka...madhu who didnt  compromised to her ethics to anybody whether its superstar RK (before marriage), her malik whom she trusted and who tried and only tried to kill her hubby... and now she saved the don

my only question is...
wont that be a double standard that madhu would probably do if she r=takes revenge against RK and saving the don and his family...??... if she is so human dont you think that madhu should understand RK and help him to solve his confusion or what ever he has in his mind...??...if she can help the strangers why cant she help the man she loves the most ??...(.all of us know that she still loves RK...)

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. All I can say is, if CVs show Madhu as going back to RK in order to take revenge then, they are showing here why out of character. But anything happens in indian soaps and usually when it comes to how girls and women are treated, and respond, it not for the good

[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiarpita20

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
You have asked a valid question.
 MB sees that R.K. is going through a tug of war with himself. Not only MB we all have seen for the last few episodes that he cannot put the most important word to his feelings.
And we also know that MB genuinely loves R.K.
If she was to go back it is not in her nature to take revenge on R.K.
But for her to go back to, R.K. has to own up to his true feelings and convince her and  really show her that he "Loves"her and more than that she can "TRUST" him. It looks like R.K. has trouble looking inward asking key question of himself and coming to right conclusion.  If R.K. cannot admit  his feelings to himself then the question I ask myself is what is he really fighting?
He has a fear of betrayal and if he knew that and realized the hurt he felt then he would not have done what he did to MB. So I wonder if he is capable of loving anybody as much as he loves himself.  
I find R.K. to be "Narcissistic " and maybe that explains his resistance to admit that he can love anybody else.
As to MB her nature is kindness personified. She fell deeply in love with a man who did very unkind things to her and she still she put it all aside to fall in love with R.K. She does not need to justify helping a Don that is what she is known for and as to Mallik trying to kill R.K. he had two good very good reasons to go after R.K.
 One that he nearly killed him by having him beaten up and secondly Mallik believed when he was better that R.K. was forcing MB to stay with him.
He had not known that by then MB had truly fallen in love with R.K.
And as soon as that was explained to him he genuinely apologized.
 I hope that the writers have a creative way to solve this dilemma that they have presented to keep us amused and pondering "What will happen now?"

lakshmi_paiRuthlessQueen

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
yes madhu has some double standards

She got law and order in picture when RK hit Mukku

She breaks law and order for gangster

About Madhu understanding RK...Its not possible as currently she wont be able to trust him again so easily

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunpialakshmi_paiRuthlessQueen

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
agree with uThumbs Up
nice post...

yes madhu still luvs rk.
she kne wthat he too luvs her.and she knew his character too.
today somwhat she got to know that rk is in confusion regarding to their relationship.
then madhu can help him to clear his confusion regarding to their relationship?
afterall she done alot for a underworld don.then why can't for her hubby?

lakshmi_paiRuthlessQueen

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Some fundamentals being missed here...my comments in pink

QUOTE=lakshmi_pai]let me clear you all first that i really want a positive and healthy discussion ...i dont think that the post will provoke you in any way...

Jealousy and possessiveness is NOT the same as love. If fact they are the very OPPOSITE. People who are possessive and or jealous are NOT in love or showing love.

my only question is...

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. 
i wanted to ask why cant she help him if she can help strangers if she is to take revenge??
All I can say is, if CVs show Madhu as going back to RK in order to take revenge then, they are showing here why out of character. But anything happens in indian soaps and usually when it comes to how girls and women are treated, and respond, it not for the good

[/QUOTE]
lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

You have asked a valid question.
 MB sees that R.K. is going through a tug of war with himself. Not only MB we all have seen for the last few episodes that he cannot put the most important word to his feelings.
And we also know that MB genuinely loves R.K.
If she was to go back it is not in her nature to take revenge on R.K.
But for her to go back to, R.K. has to own up to his true feelings and convince her and  really show her that he "Loves"her and more than that she can "TRUST" him. It looks like R.K. has trouble looking inward asking key question of himself and coming to right conclusion.  If R.K. cannot admit  his feelings to himself then the question I ask myself is what is he really fighting?
He has a fear of betrayal and if he knew that and realized the hurt he felt then he would not have done what he did to MB. So I wonder if he is capable of loving anybody as much as he loves himself.  
I find R.K. to be "Narcissistic " and maybe that explains his resistance to admit that he can love anybody else.
As to MB her nature is kindness personified. She fell deeply in love with a man who did very unkind things to her and she still she put it all aside to fall in love with R.K. She does not need to justify helping a Don that is what she is known for and as to Mallik trying to kill R.K. he had two good very good reasons to go after R.K.
 One that he nearly killed him by having him beaten up and secondly Mallik believed when he was better that R.K. was forcing MB to stay with him.
He had not known that by then MB had truly fallen in love with R.K.
And as soon as that was explained to him he genuinely apologized.
 I hope that the writers have a creative way to solve this dilemma that they have presented to keep us amused and pondering "What will happen now?"

yup...only they can clear our doubts
lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..natasha..

yes madhu has some double standards

She got law and order in picture when RK hit Mukku

She breaks law and order for gangster

About Madhu understanding RK...Its not possible as currently she wont be able to trust him again so easily

true...

Go to top