why d3's parents so negative?

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
ok guys first of all no bashing against anyone πŸ˜‘
i am just trying to ask that first of all d3 never shows parents of anyone usually and when they do those parents are so negative,hate dance,controlling i mean come on parent is also a human being they are showing everything negative about parents that they never try to understand their child ok i do agree that conflicts occur sometimes but still don't you think that this thing might instigate the youth about parents being only negative
i mean
kriya's mom-she was against dance always and took her to dehradun (ok that was planned for shakti's exit) but still i mean not understanding their children at all i think thats exageeration!😲
and now swayam's dad-insulting him in front of his friends!thats too much😲😭
i know you guys would say that this is a serial it doesn't happen in real life but i couldn't stop myself from making this
i hope i have not hurt anyone by this
and ya if you don't agree atleast don't bash its just my point of view which i wanted to share!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think its trying to show the reality of life.  Majority parents in India are like that.  Dance isn't really considered a career to them so that's prob why the CV's decided to show the parents that way. not saying all but most are.

And also it helps the story move forwards.  I mean there wouldn't be any drama if everything was all happy go lucky.  It's a drama for pete sakes.  They need to show something.
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with you actually you are right

but i think CV wants to give msg to everyone that dance as career in india is difficult to accept for people , especially for parents
soo they wants to give msg that dance can be a career option , if you have that passion for dance  
like sharon's father he is also a dancer and very famous , but we have never seen him in the show , we don't even know , how he looks
i can't find logic in that πŸ˜•

but yeah i agree with you ,
kriya's mom was soo negative about dance but atleast she was sweet to her daughter ,
but swayam's father is hitler part 2 , how can he be, soo arrogant to his own son
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 11 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

i agree with you actually you are right

but i think CV wants to give msg to everyone that dance as career in india is difficult to accept for people , especially for parents
soo they wants to give msg that dance can be a career option , if you have that passion for dance  
like sharon's father he is also a dancer and very famous , but we have never seen him in the show , we don't even know , how he looks
i can't fine logic in that πŸ˜•

but yeah i agree with you ,
kriya's mom was soo negative about dance but atleast she was sweet to her daughter ,
but swayam's father is hitler part 2 , how can he be, soo arrogant to his own son

πŸ˜† you never know...one day he might pop out too
n phir unki n unke daammaad me tashan hone πŸ˜†
sorry..im just frustrated πŸ˜‘😑😑 Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swaronswaron

πŸ˜† you never know...one day he might pop out too
n phir unki n unke daammaad me tashan hone πŸ˜†
sorry..im just frustrtated πŸ˜‘😑😑

i know  aaj tak swayam  ke sasurji ke darshan nahi huwe πŸ˜†
itana popular dancer hai , lekin papaji ki toh ek photo bhi aajtak newspaper mein nahi aai
CV are mad, old toh yaad nahi , but new papaji ki entry kardi
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its practically kriya's storyline all over again except this time its with swayam instead... 
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

i know  aaj tak swayam  ke sasurji ke darshan nahi huwe πŸ˜†
itana popular dancer hai , lekin papaji ki toh ek photo bhi aajtak newspaper mein nahi aai
CV are mad, old toh yaad nahi , but new papaji ki entry kardi

hitler part 2...heeheeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyway i think sharon's dad probably made his career outside india...so he remains so conspicuously absent...accha hota na...if he and papa shekhawat had a tashan, bcoz papa raiprakash might actually adore swayam?

and u-me aur-d3 ki post me likha tha ki, its kriya's story all over, but i dont think thats true; you see originally i think kriya was meant to be gautam raiprakash's(who she considered a role model) illegitimate daughter or something...thats why she and sharon cud not defeat each other ...they were probably meant to turn out half sisters...explains why kriya's mom hated dance so much...but shakti left and the storyline was changed{this is my point of view, i do not kn ow what the story was but it was not hard to guess} swayam's dad hates dance because he thinks it is not a manly thing to do...and is a waste of time, his son is a waste of time rather. its different...but you're right..many parents do understand their children's passion for anything outside the beaten track...but the cvs have to show the negative sides turning to positive nah?
bumblebeeluna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haha I think it's the weakligs who have the tougher luck ! 
Sharon is shown to be Daddy's princess, and Rey also mentioned how his parents are nice (or awsome ;p) ! 
Poor weaklings haha. 

But yeah, I mean they show the negative parents b/c in CVs minds negative parents add masala to the story, while nice lovey dovey parents won't bring any thing to the track (IN CVs MINDS). 

I guess if the parents were not shown to be negative, then we wouldn't really get to see any dramatic development in the character of interest, or understand their backstory. 

I guess this is to show the reality, that parents and kids do tend to have different ideologies and experience a generation gap ? πŸ˜•
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree... why cant they show a supportive parent for once
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey...Good post..Frustration is understandable..
Yeah, Problem are always around Swayam !! Not a new thing in D3..Guess, Problems are also impressed by "Swayam"...
They potrayed Sharon's dad so caring and understanding (Through the telephonic convo)...Rey ka pata nai...
I really do hope that, Papps Shekhawath understands his son...