Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SULTAN HATTS OFF TO U (Page 8)

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivamala

You are right Sultan acting good, he did show his other side of character, it was very well executed. He is growing on me, hope he stays longer. I like the contrast in the story, it make RK jealous and he will realize his mistake that  how important Mahdhu is in his life.
lets see how time sultan is there and rk ..accept his deeds..

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

i really luved how the writers sketched sultans characters with such different shades

LUVED LUVED LUVED his scn with paddy 2day

b4 i luved watching rk paddy scns.it had a diff flavour

rk used to rock in those scns with paddy n mallik thnx to ur CLASSIC one liners

BUT SALUTE TO raghu  n gautam hedge sir for showing a bond n relation with sultan n paddy as well...i really didnt expect 2days scn

neithr was that scn expected when sultan gave his intro to paddy for the first time when he came to chawl

luv the fact how u shwed paddy finally understanding sultan

2days scn where sultan shared his past abt his mom 2day ...i wanted madhu to hear it

but as the scn progressed i understood that with paddy the scn was soo impactful n way more beautiful...

SALUTE TO GAUTAM HEDGE N RAGHU SIR for penning down sultans role n his dialogues in such an amazing way

not to consider him as a 2nd fiddle n giving him equal hype n weight as rk

also luved the ALVIDA scn betweeen SULBALA...WOW...I M STUNNED by the simplicity yet soul touching dialogues...nothing over dramatised...doesnt feel like we r watching a drama...

n the RISHBALA scn when madhu asks him bk WHY RK GETS AFFECTED n rk cant answer bk n jus goes away...BANG ON...DONT WANT MADHU FELT for rk so soon...,,,,,,

2days EPI WAS EPIC///

WE WILL REMAIN INDEBTED TO mb team FORVER FOR GIVING US THIS SHW N DIALOGUES

TK A BOW

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbattabby999

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Tabby,love ure post.

The pics are beautiful.Love the towering presence of sultan and madhu looks so fragile in front of him.
The height difference gives a vulnerable feel to the situation.
thanks for liking the post ..
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

i really luved how the writers sketched sultans characters with such different shades

LUVED LUVED LUVED his scn with paddy 2day

b4 i luved watching rk paddy scns.it had a diff flavour

rk used to rock in those scns with paddy n mallik thnx to ur CLASSIC one liners

BUT SALUTE TO raghu  n gautam hedge sir for showing a bond n relation with sultan n paddy as well...i really didnt expect 2days scn

neithr was that scn expected when sultan gave his intro to paddy for the first time when he came to chawl

luv the fact how u shwed paddy finally understanding sultan

2days scn where sultan shared his past abt his mom 2day ...i wanted madhu to hear it

but as the scn progressed i understood that with paddy the scn was soo impactful n way more beautiful...

SALUTE TO GAUTAM HEDGE N RAGHU SIR for penning down sultans role n his dialogues in such an amazing way

not to consider him as a 2nd fiddle n giving him equal hype n weight as rk

also luved the ALVIDA scn betweeen SULBALA...WOW...I M STUNNED by the simplicity yet soul touching dialogues...nothing over dramatised...doesnt feel like we r watching a drama...

n the RISHBALA scn when madhu asks him bk WHY RK GETS AFFECTED n rk cant answer bk n jus goes away...BANG ON...DONT WANT MADHU FELT for rk so soon...,,,,,,

2days EPI WAS EPIC///

WE WILL REMAIN INDEBTED TO mb team FORVER FOR GIVING US THIS SHW N DIALOGUES

TK A BOW

sure today was one of the best episode in  terms of emotions and relations

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21ABBY_JERAN

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

I liked your post.  I liked your point on perhaps one reason he walked away was that he can never defame her... You can tell he's developed a soft corner for her & I think you're right he doesn't want any more trouble for her especially due to him.
thanks for liking the post ..
Neha.sid Senior Member
Neha.sid
Neha.sid

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
yeah...completely agreeing with you Smile
i hope cvs are not ending sultan track...
want to see more of him...he is such a talented actor...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tabby999

Vijju-15 Senior Member
Vijju-15
Vijju-15

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
nice post
agree with you

tabby999

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I loved himalot  today, his past is worst but he maintain so many good quality still, situation ka mara tha , I cried in both the scene first with paddo , even she cry while she was not liking him, sec madhu , OMG I got so emotional he accepted everything what he did but I think cvs has change his story but actually they were going to unfold his story proper way , I wanted Madhu should listen his story as she misunderstood him so many times told selfish n all but paddo was so against so better she has listen. Alvida term was so hurting , I said tusi ja rahe tusi na jao,, me to so much in love with Sultaan char hats of to him n hats of to Avi portraying  depth of Sultaan char with the pain he went through , and I too understand his situation in his world he never can believe any one but MAdhu he saw her in each step how she is so much caring for Aryan and he HAS concern FOR his child kaun apne bache keliye acha nahi sochega sec he trust MAdhu very much IN ARYAN CASE , Kaka is old age uski life ka koi pata nahi , koi bhi uski situation main ho to wahi karega jo wo kiya, he is not selfish if hota to why going from there , he is going due to madhu n chawl guy n paadoo he promised. he has care for MAdhu even I felt he started liking MAdhu n if you like somEone tum uske paas rahna chahte ho but he is not thinking about that but MAdhu.

nice post tabby

tabby999

Go to top