Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SULTAN HATTS OFF TO U (Page 13)

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Tabby,
Nice post. especially given that you are a Rishbala fan, you are still writing an unbiased opinion about Sultan. Thanks for thatSmile
thanks bidz for appreciating my post ..yes i am rishbala fan but that doesn't mean that i cant like sultan.i like him too...his character is really good though i really confusse and sad that why cvz introduce him as don.for me sultan is as good as madhu and rk ..he is not shown as cruel person so cant hate him ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanbala

sultanbala Goldie
sultanbala
sultanbala

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

Tabby,
Nice post. especially given that you are a Rishbala fan, you are still writing an unbiased opinion about Sultan. Thanks for thatSmile
thanks bidz for appreciating my post ..yes i am rishbala fan but that doesn't mean that i cant like sultan.i like him too...his character is really good though i really confusse and sad that why cvz introduce him as don.for me sultan is as good as madhu and rk ..he is not shown as cruel person so cant hate him ..
this post clearly indicate that u accept good people... u r not obessed with rk / rishbala ... u appreciate actor/ actress hardwork for the show ... big hug Hugto uSmileWink

tabby999

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MGArti_

Lovely Post @TabbyThumbs Up
thanks arti 
bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Tabby,

would love to interact with you in the future, coming from two different sides of the aisle, yet being able to have a healthy and respectful debate. Thanks for replying.

As far as him being a don is concerned, to be honest, the don angle actually gives the character a lovable punch. I am actually more intrigued because of it.

Edited by bidz - 07 April 2013 at 9:48am

tabby999

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicaleyes

Tabby,
this post clearly indicate that u accept good people... u r not obessed with rk / rishbala ... u appreciate actor/ actress hardwork for the show ... big hug Hugto uSmileWink
thanks magical eyes ..who told u i am not obsessed ..mine best is my dp wali ..my drashti dhami EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..
i really love her lot..
i love rishbala together but always believe why to hate others for appreciating my fav..sultan as character is good till now..if he had done bad to madhu aur rk then i would have hate him to core .his character is of don but still he belive in humanity acceptance and reality ..
ar is good actor ,hard working  and that fact can't be deny ..
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Tabby,

would love to interact with you in the future, coming from two different sides of the aisle, yet being able to have a healthy and respectful debate. Thanks for replying.

As far as him being a don is concerned, to be honest, the don angle actually gives the character a lovable punch. I am actually more intrigued because of it.
u r always welcome to talk to me any time u want no problem..no need for thanks ..don give a new dimension but also bring  a burden of bad fame which easily can't be removed ..

bidz

fantesy IF-Rockerz
fantesy
fantesy

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
agree dat was amazing scene

tabby999

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999