Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pippa

Nice post.

Today's scene with Padmini was very emotional. His words to madhu seem to be foretelling his own future. I think he'll die while killing Bhujang. I don't think I want to watch that part.😭

we cant say what future store for him but i just wish his wife not dead and return to him ..even i dont want sultan death 
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
my heart is broken .. :( 
tabby999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

my heart is broken .. :( 

oh ...
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he pure at heart he admits his maistakes he does not blame on other like some people
love his convo with paddo as well as mdhu even padoo was touched but she need to know
he says what he feels his acting was really gud yaar loved evry bit of todays epi
the way he said it u wanne just listen
tabby999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

he pure at heart he admits his maistakes he does not blame on other like some people

love his convo with paddo as well as mdhu even padoo was touched but she need to know
he says what he feels his acting was really gud yaar loved evry bit of todays epi
the way he said it u wanne just listen

the way he narrated was superb ...agreed ..
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are right Sultan acting good, he did show his other side of character, it was very well executed. He is growing on me, hope he stays longer. I like the contrast in the story, it make RK jealous and he will realize his mistake that  how important Mahdhu is in his life.
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked your post.  I liked your point on perhaps one reason he walked away was that he can never defame her... You can tell he's developed a soft corner for her & I think you're right he doesn't want any more trouble for her especially due to him.
tabby999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivamala

You are right Sultan acting good, he did show his other side of character, it was very well executed. He is growing on me, hope he stays longer. I like the contrast in the story, it make RK jealous and he will realize his mistake that  how important Mahdhu is in his life.

lets see how time sultan is there and rk ..accept his deeds..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

i really luved how the writers sketched sultans characters with such different shades

LUVED LUVED LUVED his scn with paddy 2day

b4 i luved watching rk paddy scns.it had a diff flavour

rk used to rock in those scns with paddy n mallik thnx to ur CLASSIC one liners

BUT SALUTE TO raghu  n gautam hedge sir for showing a bond n relation with sultan n paddy as well...i really didnt expect 2days scn

neithr was that scn expected when sultan gave his intro to paddy for the first time when he came to chawl

luv the fact how u shwed paddy finally understanding sultan

2days scn where sultan shared his past abt his mom 2day ...i wanted madhu to hear it

but as the scn progressed i understood that with paddy the scn was soo impactful n way more beautiful...

SALUTE TO GAUTAM HEDGE N RAGHU SIR for penning down sultans role n his dialogues in such an amazing way

not to consider him as a 2nd fiddle n giving him equal hype n weight as rk

also luved the ALVIDA scn betweeen SULBALA...WOW...I M STUNNED by the simplicity yet soul touching dialogues...nothing over dramatised...doesnt feel like we r watching a drama...

n the RISHBALA scn when madhu asks him bk WHY RK GETS AFFECTED n rk cant answer bk n jus goes away...BANG ON...DONT WANT MADHU FELT for rk so soon...,,,,,,

2days EPI WAS EPIC///

WE WILL REMAIN INDEBTED TO mb team FORVER FOR GIVING US THIS SHW N DIALOGUES

TK A BOW

tabby999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

Tabby,love ure post.

The pics are beautiful.Love the towering presence of sultan and madhu looks so fragile in front of him.
The height difference gives a vulnerable feel to the situation.

thanks for liking the post ..