Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Kabhi kissi se Alvida nahi kaha na <3 (Page 2)

munny2 Groupbie
munny2
munny2

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Sultan  was amazing today. Avinesh is one fine actor ,the way he portrays sultan is superb. Anybody will make an instant connection with the character I for one watched a vm of sulbala on you tube and started watching MB... saw all the episodes from march 8 th in one sitting...(too much free time on hands)  Doesn't know much about the previous story not interested anyway I am here for sultan. Will stay here as long as he is around .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummozart66MonyPkrockSandy-Nazanji-mira

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
sultan will be no more in serial..Ouchthis thing really sad..bt i have hope,that he will come back as his wife chapter is remain and also bhujang is not died..i always want to see him till the last episode of mb..Smile
bt if it would happen ,then the scenes which avinesh gave me,,they are enough for me..they will be always special for me..
Day Dreaming

Edited by sundasnaz - 06 April 2013 at 11:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzanji-mira-MERRY-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Sultan really made me cry today for the first time since I started watching MB.

Here is one character other than Madhu and Padmini who is so pure-hearted and honest. 

Would like to see Sultan coming back into Madhu's life. RK may or may not repent. Madhu may or may not love him any more but the unspoken bond Madhu has formed with the trio - Sultan, Aryan and Kaka will forever stay in our minds. That was the purest relationship that we have seen so far in MB other than Malik and Padmini.

Agar kehte hai maa jaisi beti toh Madhu sure deserves an honest and good-hearted human like Sultan the way her mother found Malik.

Hope it comes true.

Oh, by the way, Jnawaz's recent one-shot story Daylight mentioned Sultan's real name to be different, I think in MB too Sultan's name seems to be a chosen one and not the given name!! Yay! Good one Jaz!! Your story may actually come true on the screen!! But before Madhu ends with Sultan we will have to go through the torture that RK is going to bestow up on Madhu yet again because even if RK understands his love for Madhu, his ego won't ler him rest in peace and will shred apart Madhu yet again, I am afraid. So be ready!

Edited by mozart66 - 06 April 2013 at 11:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KLKLkrockSandy-Nazanji-mira

amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
thank u
Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
 ok i m not so sad at all..thora thora ..but i know that sultan will leave today or tomorrow.becoz it is not his serial..and i m not a blind fan..i always side with truth.anyways will miss sultan so much...Avinesh is a great actor and he deserve to be a lead in some other super serial.i know he will come with bang..
tum ko b hy khabr mujh ko b hy pata..
ho raha hy judaa dono ka raasta.Cry
door reh kei b mujh sei tum mere batoon mein rehna
kabhe alvida na kehna ,,kabhe alvida na kehna..

lolzz..i become little emotional..i know a large number of ppl are happy on hearing this news.but its ok..avinesh sirf serial he chory ga na koon sa industry..jahan jaye ga hm us kei peechy peechy jayen gy.LOL...
in just 1 month he made ppl to fall love with him..avinesh truely a great entertainer..God bless him,Smile

Edited by crystalalena - 06 April 2013 at 12:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzSandy-Nazanji-mira-MERRY--chrys-

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Now we know how circumstances made him what he is today. Still he knows what is right n what is wrong. I thing bashers got their answer. Defenitely i will prefer a golden hearted gangster to a psycho who treats me like dirt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnmozart66alovi_21Sandy-Naz

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
today AR just rocked d show .. d way Sultan told his story to Paddy n then d good bye scene .. just soo beautiful .. sooo touchy .. I loved how he accepts what he is n didn't gv any excuse for it .. I just hope he isn't going for long time .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KLKLmozart66Sandy-Naz

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Now we know how circumstances made him what he is today. Still he knows what is right n what is wrong. I thing bashers got their answer. Defenitely i will prefer a golden hearted gangster to a psycho who treats me like dirt.

exactly,,some people here always ask,how can someone like a criminal etc.
i will love to prefer a criminal with good heart who would atleast respect me in general and in public also .and his arrest threat,we would go far .WinkLOL

Go to top