Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Kabhi kissi se Alvida nahi kaha na <3 - Page 2

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sultan really made me cry today for the first time since I started watching MB.

Here is one character other than Madhu and Padmini who is so pure-hearted and honest. 

Would like to see Sultan coming back into Madhu's life. RK may or may not repent. Madhu may or may not love him any more but the unspoken bond Madhu has formed with the trio - Sultan, Aryan and Kaka will forever stay in our minds. That was the purest relationship that we have seen so far in MB other than Malik and Padmini.

Agar kehte hai maa jaisi beti toh Madhu sure deserves an honest and good-hearted human like Sultan the way her mother found Malik.

Hope it comes true.

Oh, by the way, Jnawaz's recent one-shot story Daylight mentioned Sultan's real name to be different, I think in MB too Sultan's name seems to be a chosen one and not the given name!! Yay! Good one Jaz!! Your story may actually come true on the screen!! But before Madhu ends with Sultan we will have to go through the torture that RK is going to bestow up on Madhu yet again because even if RK understands his love for Madhu, his ego won't ler him rest in peace and will shred apart Madhu yet again, I am afraid. So be ready!
Edited by mozart66 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 ok i m not so sad at all..thora thora ..but i know that sultan will leave today or tomorrow.becoz it is not his serial..and i m not a blind fan..i always side with truth.anyways will miss sultan so much...Avinesh is a great actor and he deserve to be a lead in some other super serial.i know he will come with bang..
tum ko b hy khabr mujh ko b hy pata..
ho raha hy judaa dono ka raasta.😭
door reh kei b mujh sei tum mere batoon mein rehna
kabhe alvida na kehna ,,kabhe alvida na kehna..

lolzz..i become little emotional..i know a large number of ppl are happy on hearing this news.but its ok..avinesh sirf serial he chory ga na koon sa industry..jahan jaye ga hm us kei peechy peechy jayen gy.😆...
in just 1 month he made ppl to fall love with him..avinesh truely a great entertainer..God bless him,😊

Edited by crystalalena - 11 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now we know how circumstances made him what he is today. Still he knows what is right n what is wrong. I thing bashers got their answer. Defenitely i will prefer a golden hearted gangster to a psycho who treats me like dirt.
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
today AR just rocked d show .. d way Sultan told his story to Paddy n then d good bye scene .. just soo beautiful .. sooo touchy .. I loved how he accepts what he is n didn't gv any excuse for it .. I just hope he isn't going for long time .. 
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Newveechafan

Now we know how circumstances made him what he is today. Still he knows what is right n what is wrong. I thing bashers got their answer. Defenitely i will prefer a golden hearted gangster to a psycho who treats me like dirt.

exactly,,some people here always ask,how can someone like a criminal etc.
i will love to prefer a criminal with good heart who would atleast respect me in general and in public also .and his arrest threat,we would go far .😉😆

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: crystalalena

ok i m not so sad at all..thora thora ..but i know that sultan will leave today or tomorrow.becoz it is not his serial..and i m not a blind fan..i always side with truth.anyways will miss sultan so much...Avinesh is a great actor and he deserve to be a lead in some other super serial.i know he will come with bang..

lolzz..i become little emotional..i know a large number of ppl are happy on hearing this news.but its ok..avinesh sirf serial he chory ga na koon sa industry..jahan jaye ga hm us kei peechy peechy jayen gy.😆...
in just 1 month he made ppl to fall love with him..avinesh truely a great entertainer..God bless him,😊

very well said... 👏👏👏
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: crystalalena

agree..
hm pechy pechy jaey gy wo jaye ga jahan..😉😆
so what,,if he is leaving the show(though my hopes are alive)he is not leaving the industry..
bt thanks to him for accepting this role and giving me my one more fav personality

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sundasnaz

agree..
hm pechy pechy jaey gy wo jaye ga jahan..😉😆
so what,,if he is leaving the show(though my hopes are alive)he is not leaving the industry..
bt thanks to him for accepting this role and giving me my one more fav personality

yah i liked him as kabir but now i love him totally as Sultan.😊
mishtyDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the scene of MB and sultan today. and really feeling bad of sultan leaving. he was looking dashing.i want sultan to know what rk has done with MB.
TANZANITE020 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am all praises for Sultan