India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

No new pair for gunjan (Page 5)

Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
At the moment there is no Aditya Rachna...enjoy ViNaWink there r on full houseEmbarrassed

m sayin this being a Gunjan Vihan fan once and still tryin to get over it Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfan

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Using "principles" as the means to get out of the situation; would call it opportunism. Yes, Rachna would have been hurt in both the cases. But Rajeev could have been true to himself. Also that reasoning created a fan base for their pair which presumed their positions (as teacher and student) as the obstruction between the two, not the Rajeev's disinterest.

When I say I want a person who loves only Rachna, I realise Rajeev already had a past when Rachna had liked him. I had no problem then. The problem in accepting Vihaan actually is, he compared Rachna with Gunjan and said Gunjan was better. I think Rachna fans competition started from here. Just like Rachna's first choice being Rajeev, Gunjan's first choice has been Mayank. Despite that fact, she gets people's attention, which Rachna does not.

Aditya liking Rachna? No. Gunjan's record is unbroken still. Confused  LOLLOL

[/QUOTE]

Rajeev is completely true to himself. If he was not, then he would not struggle to have a love affair with Gunjan. He is struggling with his own self and you can witness him trying to walk away from this. Rajeev is flawlessly potraying different range of emotions he is going thru with feeling in love but denying it because it does not go with his principles.

Yes, rajeev was rachna's past crush and she moved on from him very quickly. So it was never a true love or she wouldn't have been able to do it

Your statement that "The problem in accepting Vihaan actually is, he compared Rachna with Gunjan and said Gunjan was better."...a good point...seems like lot of people has this issue...a very blunt answer...this is no way gunjan's or rajeev's problem. Vihaan used rachna's innocence and to create a rift told her that Gunjan is smarter etc. In that case charu has said and done more things to make rachna feel bad and there might be more people doing that and they may compare gunjan to her since she is her sister. But that sister is no way gunjan's mistake.

Infact, rachna felt insecure and what she did was the best way to deal in a situation like this...she actually worked on herself and started feeling confident. More confident than she has ever felt in her life ...before gunjan's arrival, she had no confidence. So you should be thanking Gunjan for helping develop rachna's personality.

"Gunjan's first choice has been Mayank. Despite that fact, she gets people's attention, which Rachna does not.".... again a bad reason to be angry at Gunjan. I can see charu getting angry that her husband attention is on gunjan but a rachna fan need not get upset on this. And rachna was getting real attention during the hockey match...infact...full college was praising her and i remember someone said that she wished she had a daughter like rachna...don't remember this upseting either Gunjan or her fans.

I hope you will understand what i am trying to say ...Gunjan and Rachna are great sisters and they don't have a rift which is the best part. If others have an issue and tries to create a problem that need not cause any comparison between them and necessary to get angry at the other character for it.

Edited by rnfan - 12 April 2013 at 10:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarbraich_galSandCastle.HashiBoo

whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i dont care any more
gujan mayank
gunjan vihaan
gunjan rajeev
gunjan adiyhya
what next
they think gunjan is a doll wbo can be paired wiyh any one

ananthi.shankarSahar-afghanbrat2008HashiBoo

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitewitch

i dont care any more
gujan mayank
gunjan vihaan
gunjan rajeev
gunjan adiyhya
what next

Me too ...don't care as long it is not mayank. She can be paired with Dholu too but if she is with Mayank then her life will be full of blame. But then again if some girls want that then have to ready to deal with the consequences.

Let's wait and see which pair is the real one and which ones were all the viewers made up ones.

Edited by rnfan - 12 April 2013 at 11:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.braich_galHashiBoo

Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitewitch

i dont care any more
gujan mayank
gunjan vihaan
gunjan rajeev
gunjan adiyhya
what next

exactly...plz don't confuse us Gunjan fans...we cant take so many heart breaks Ouch
give her a solid pair...i kinda m liking Adi-GunjanEmbarrassed

rnfanbraich_galHashiBoo

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfan

Yes, rajeev was rachna's past crush and she moved on from him very quickly. So it was never a true love or she wouldn't have been able to do it
 Agree. It is not easy for one to move on so easily in love. But in SSLK, it is different. Here CVs can convert love into crush (Rachna's case) or crazyness (in Mayank's case) in no time. I keep telling myself. Yeh sub moh maya hain. Mat pad in mein. Wacko

The problem in accepting Vihaan actually is, he compared Rachna with Gunjan and said Gunjan was better."...a good point...seems like lot of people has this issue...a very blunt answer...this is no way gunjan's or rajeev's problem.
Nobody is blaming Gunjan or Rajeev for this. Refusing to accept Vihaan with Rachna cannot be equated with blaming Gunjan or Rajeev. Rajeev is blamed for a different reason. Wink

before gunjan's arrival, she had no confidence. So you should be thanking Gunjan for helping develop rachna's personality.
One can extend the analogy and say, Mayank was happy before Gunjan arrived. So Gunjan is responsible for his behaviour. One can thank Vihaan too for Rachna's make over (It was his comparisons, which provoked Rachna). But at end of the day, Rachna is responsible for what she is, so does Mayank. Let us not give credit or blame others for their behaviour.

"Gunjan's first choice has been Mayank. Despite that fact, she gets people's attention, which Rachna does not."....again a bad reason to be angry at Gunjan.
First, there was no anger in the statement. I did not want to compare the characters either. I just said, I prefer a guy who wants Rachna alone. Reaction to that was, Rachna also had liked someone earlier. So what if she gets a guy who liked someone else? I just said, when others can get, why not Rachna?

I understand why Gunjan fans get irritated, when people criticise Gunjan Mahaan. But sometimes, CVs unnecessarily makes a melodrama out of nothing. Aditya for example. He is a charming guy. If Gunjan being an young girl falls for him, there is nothing wrong. But if they show, she is doing it only to please Charu or to help Mayank, I feel like laughing. Reality is; If I were to be Gunjan, I would have moved on with Aditya, even if Mayank was single and engaged to me. Wink ROFL ROFL

Meriam25chacha_chaudhriHashiBoo

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usrfan

Agree. It is not easy for one to move on so easily in love. But in SSLK, it is different. Here CVs can convert love into crush (Rachna's case) or crazyness (in Mayank's case) in no time. I keep telling myself. Yeh sub moh maya hain. Mat pad in mein. Wacko

The problem in accepting Vihaan actually is, he compared Rachna with Gunjan and said Gunjan was better."...a good point...seems like lot of people has this issue...a very blunt answer...this is no way gunjan's or rajeev's problem.
Nobody is blaming Gunjan or Rajeev for this. Refusing to accept Vihaan with Rachna cannot be equated with blaming Gunjan or Rajeev. Rajeev is blamed for a different reason. Wink

before gunjan's arrival, she had no confidence. So you should be thanking Gunjan for helping develop rachna's personality.
One can extend the analogy and say, Mayank was happy before Gunjan arrived. So Gunjan is responsible for his behaviour. One can thank Vihaan too for Rachna's make over (It was his comparisons, which provoked Rachna). But at end of the day, Rachna is responsible for what she is, so does Mayank. Let us not give credit or blame others for their behaviour.

"Gunjan's first choice has been Mayank. Despite that fact, she gets people's attention, which Rachna does not."....again a bad reason to be angry at Gunjan.
First, there was no anger in the statement. I did not want to compare the characters either. I just said, I prefer a guy who wants Rachna alone. Reaction to that was, Rachna also had liked someone earlier. So what if she gets a guy who liked someone else? I just said, when others can get, why not Rachna?

I understand why Gunjan fans get irritated, when people criticise Gunjan Mahaan. But sometimes, CVs unnecessarily makes a melodrama out of nothing. Aditya for example. He is a charming guy. If Gunjan being an young girl falls for him, there is nothing wrong. But if they show, she is doing it only to please Charu or to help Mayank, I feel like laughing. Reality is; If I were to be Gunjan, I would have moved on with Aditya, even if Mayank was single and engaged to me. Wink ROFL ROFL

You got that spot on!
I would love a person like Aditya, who wouldn't? Fun, loving and caring..a complete package.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25HashiBoo

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

Originally posted by usrfan

You got that spot on!
I would love a person like Aditya, who wouldn't? Fun, loving and caring..a complete package.

ME TOOBig smileEmbarrassed Aditya puri tarah serial main aya bhi nahi...uske liye line lag gayi...LOL

Meriam25flipfl0pstarasdfHashiBoo

Go to top