Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

No new pair for gunjan (Page 4)

..Scarlett.. IF-Dazzler
..Scarlett..
..Scarlett..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meriam25

Originally posted by Redrose07

Gujann-Vihaan,I love these two 2gether! Wish they come 2gether.

even i liked gunjan-vihan...but what to dorachna is paired wit him...de same way how RajNa fans feel...just tryin and enjoyin de current trackSmile

Cvs r really a confusing one! But do u notice when they show vihan-gunjan,trps r really high,phew...just wish 2 see gunjan-vihan 2gether.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarMeriam25

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged

even i liked gunjan-vihan...but what to dorachna is paired wit him...de same way how RajNa fans feel...just tryin and enjoyin de current trackSmile

Cvs r really a confusing one! But do u notice when they show vihan-gunjan,trps r really high,phew...just wish 2 see gunjan-vihan 2gether.

Don't wish that yaar... Gunjan ko maaf kar do nahi thoh aur ek tufaan us per ghir padegi. CryCry

CVs is trying to show that everyone can look good with each other. I guess it depends on how the scenes are presented that makes us love the couple more and more. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarJShiv..Scarlett..SandCastle.HashiBoo

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfan

Originally posted by aarjay

Rajiv and Gunjan should not be together! Remember that he told Rachna that she is too young and he is her professor? So Gunjan is also the same age they do not match!

Sorry but I have to say that this is such a hypocrite comment.

When Rajeev seemed to be paired with Rachana, no one had any issues with him being a professor. If tomorrow they show that R-R is going to be a pair then all this teacher-student relationship excuse will fly away and you will start praising them. So, why this double standard?

Rajeev could have just said, he does not view Rachna in the way Rachna thinks of him. He did not have to bring principles as the reason. RajNa fans never disapproved his opinions when he said, he can't fall in love with a student as a teacher. They (/we) wanted Rachna to grow and reach a state where they are at equal level, where Raeev is more an inspirational/motivational factor than a teacher and then wanted THE thing to happen. We were never in hurry. (That is why, satisfied with blink and miss appearance of Rajeev). But Rajeev just shot us. He did fall in love with an young girl, who was a student. It is not RajNa fans who are practicing double standards, it is Rajeev.

Regarding fans moving from Vihaan-Gunjan to Gunjeev - Moving from Vihaan to Rajeev is easy, not vice versa. Probably could have accepted ViNa if Vihaan had not fallen for Gunjan earlier (specially comparing her with Rachna and implying Rachna inferior). I can accept Aditya with Rachna only if he does not fall for Gunjan at first. As a Rachna fan I am not satisfied that she has to settle with a second hand good, when Gunjan can afford everything new for the third time. The reason I can't imagine RajNa anymore (even if Rajeev becomes single) is because of the same reason. I want a guy to Rachna who loves ONLY HER.

Edited by usrfan - 12 April 2013 at 8:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008chacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usrfan

Rajiv and Gunjan should not be together! Remember that he told Rachna that she is too young and he is her professor? So Gunjan is also the same age they do not match!

When Rajeev seemed to be paired with Rachana, no one had any issues with him being a professor. If tomorrow they show that R-R is going to be a pair then all this teacher-student relationship excuse will fly away and you will start praising them. So, why this double standard?

Rajeev could have just said, he does not view Rachna in the way Rachna thinks of him. He did not have to bring principles as the reason. RajNa fans never disapproved his opinions when he said, he can't fall in love with a student as a teacher. They (/we) wanted Rachna to grow and reach a state where they are at equal level, where Raeev is more an inspirational/motivational factor than a teacher and then wanted THE thing to happen. We were never in hurry. (That is why, satisfied with blink and miss appearance of Rajeev). But Rajeev just shot us. He did fall in love with an young girl, who was a student. It is not RajNa fans who are practicing double standards, it is Rajeev.

Regarding fans moving from Vihaan-Gunjan to Gunjeev - Moving from Vihaan to Rajeev is easy, not vice versa. Probably could have accepted ViNa if Vihaan had not fallen for Gunjan earlier (specially comparing her with Rachna and implying Rachna inferior). I can accept Aditya with Rachna only if he does not fall for Gunjan at first. As a Rachna fan I am not satisfied that she has to settle with a second hand good, when Gunjan can afford everything new for the third time. The reason I can't imagine RajNa anymore (even if Rajeev becomes single) is because of the same reason. I want a guy to Rachna who loves ONLY HER.

Mahi, you have raised a very good question. Respectfully disagree to rajeev's way of rejecting rachna was wrong.

Rejection in any manner is really difficult to acccept. Rejecting anyone saying that I don't view the same way as you think of me might have caused more pain to rachna but using this excuse that there is a higher reason for it makes the rejection lot less painful to accept. As a rachna fan, you should appreciate how rajeev dealt with this delicate matter without hurting rachna and making her question if there is any wrong with her. And everyone has different ways of getting out of a situation like that.

In this circumstance Rajeev actually believes that he shouldn't fall in love with a student and his self talk clearly shows his emotional roller coaster ride where he is trying to pull himself out of falling in love. When Vihaan teased him the first time he got so nervous that he tried to tell Gunjan to keep a distance by saying not to ask him about personal things. His action of walking away from Gunjan when her touch made him restless...speaks volume of how he is trying not to get close. His affection, his friendship and respect for Gunjan has slowly started becoming into love and he is in the verge of realizing this.

Vihaan never loved Gunjan...yes he seemed to be happy that his mom chose a very modern girl for him and he was attracted to her but not in love. Vihaan was flirting with many girls too in the college. He has never feel in love and so Rachana is his first choice. In fact if anything rachna's first choice is not vihaan but his brother rajeev. I am not sure if Vihaan knows that.

If Aditya wants Rachna...trust me gunjan fans will have no issues. We are hoping that he is not going to complicate gunjan's life any further so you can have him for RachnaLOL

Edited by rnfan - 12 April 2013 at 8:36am

ananthi.shankarJShivbraich_galSandCastle.HashiBoo

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged

I say that based on the history of complains I hear that it rajeev had done what you said above, everyone would have more reasons to accuse him that he hurt the poor rachna so heartessly and he should have just said some other excuse.

It is simple...complaining and picking on others is easy but no one knows at certain circumstance how to react…..and however they react we can find faults if we are looking for one.

ananthi.shankarJShivbraich_galSandCastle.HashiBoo

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged

I want a guy to Rachna who loves ONLY HER.

Mahi, you have raised a very good question. Respectfully disagree to rajeev's way of rejecting rachna was wrong.

Rejection in any manner is really difficult to acccept. Rejecting anyone saying that I don't view the same way as you think of me might have caused more pain to rachna but using this excuse that there is a higher reason for it makes the rejection lot less painful to accept. As a rachna fan, you should appreciate how rajeev dealt with this delicate matter without hurting rachna and making her question if there is any wrong with her. And everyone has different ways of getting out of a situation like that.

Vihaan never loved Gunjan...yes he seemed to be happy that his mom chose a very modern girl for him and he was attracted to her but not in love. Vihaan was flirting with many girls too in the college. He has never feel in love and so Rachana is his first choice. In fact if anything rachna's first choice is not vihaan but his brother rajeev. I am not sure if Vihaan knows that.

If Aditya wants Rachna...trust me gunjan fans will have no issues. We are hoping that he is not going to complicate gunjan's life any further so you can have him for RachnaLOL

Using "principles" as the means to get out of the situation; would call it opportunism. Yes, Rachna would have been hurt in both the cases. But Rajeev could have been true to himself. Also that reasoning created a fan base for their pair which presumed their positions (as teacher and student) as the obstruction between the two, not the Rajeev's disinterest.

When I say I want a person who loves only Rachna, I realise Rajeev already had a past when Rachna had liked him. I had no problem then. The problem in accepting Vihaan actually is, he compared Rachna with Gunjan and said Gunjan was better. I think Rachna fans competition started from here. Just like Rachna's first choice being Rajeev, Gunjan's first choice has been Mayank. Despite that fact, she gets people's attention, which Rachna does not.

Aditya liking Rachna? No. Gunjan's record is unbroken still. Confused  LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahar-afghan

Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

exactly...de week when vihan tormented Gunjan post engagement had de highest TRPs...i was hopin someone would bring this point...glad u noticed it Big smile

Go to top