Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

No new pair for gunjan (Page 3)

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfan

Originally posted by aarjay

Rajiv and Gunjan should not be together! Remember that he told Rachna that she is too young and he is her professor? So Gunjan is also the same age they do not match!

Sorry but I have to say that this is such a hypocrite comment.

When Rajeev seemed to be paired with Rachana, no one had any issues with him being a professor. If tomorrow they show that R-R is going to be a pair then all this teacher-student relationship excuse will fly away and you will start praising them. So, why this double standard?

Yes, rajeev told rachna that he is her professor and does not want to have relationship with a student. Rachna had feelings for Rajeev so should rajeev also force himself to go along. He have got slightly amused to see her having a crush on him but he did not fall for her. But falling in love is not under everyone's control and it happened to Rajeev too. So now he is at fault or he cannot fall in love with a student because he said this to Rachna. Rachna obviously did not love him because she was right away able to move on with Vihaan. That for some reason is not an issue eventhough she is the one who said that she is in love with Rajeev. But rajeev who clearly said that he is not in love with Rachna cannot move on with Gunjan. This is ridiculous and really sad to such a 'tit for tat' kind of an answer to someone who is completely innocent in this circumstance.

Ikr, if Rajeev is is double faced then so are people who say this.Confused

If Rajeev had fallen in love even after saying that "Rachna is his student", that would have been accepted? I don't understand this. If RajNa happened his confusion would have been labelled as  "inner turmoil" but if GunJeev happen is double standards? 

Just like fans would have let go the student teacher thing if RajNa happened, maybe Rajeev can let it go for Gunjan.

Someone explain to me what is the problem with Gunjan that there are so many dislike posts about her?

-Star

Edited by starasdf - 09 April 2013 at 10:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirlananthi.shankarrnfanMeriam25JShivbraich_galSandCastle.HashiBoo

Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
The prob s some fans r jealous that gunJan s shown more importance compared to rachna..if more importance s given to rachna m sure we as gunJan fans will be cribbing..well ill just avoid watchin..its just that they openly place their comments n we don't..well i don't as i don't have de time to reply to all:)

so gunJan fans chill n play a deaf year to their comments continuously cribbing abt her.:) lets just enjoy her track n have fun.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarrnfanJShivstarasdfpesi11braich_galSandCastle.HashiBoo

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meriam25

The prob s some fans r jealous that gunJan s shown more importance compared to rachna..if more importance s given to rachna m sure we as gunJan fans will be cribbing..well ill just avoid watchin..its just that they openly place their comments n we don't..well i don't as i don't have de time to reply to all:)

so gunJan fans chill n play a deaf year to their comments continuously cribbing abt her.:) lets just enjoy her track n have fun.

I was about to say practically the same thing but i didn't want to waste my time commenting as this topic is getting extremely old...by the way...i think both are given importance!!! 

Edited by braich_gal - 09 April 2013 at 10:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarrnfanMeriam25JShivpesi11SandCastle.HashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfan

Originally posted by aarjay

Rajiv and Gunjan should not be together! Remember that he told Rachna that she is too young and he is her professor? So Gunjan is also the same age they do not match!

Sorry but I have to say that this is such a hypocrite comment.

When Rajeev seemed to be paired with Rachana, no one had any issues with him being a professor. If tomorrow they show that R-R is going to be a pair then all this teacher-student relationship excuse will fly away and you will start praising them. So, why this double standard?

Yes, rajeev told rachna that he is her professor and does not want to have relationship with a student. Rachna had feelings for Rajeev so should rajeev also force himself to go along. He have got slightly amused to see her having a crush on him but he did not fall for her. But falling in love is not under everyone's control and it happened to Rajeev too. So now he is at fault or he cannot fall in love with a student because he said this to Rachna. Rachna obviously did not love him because she was right away able to move on with Vihaan. That for some reason is not an issue eventhough she is the one who said that she is in love with Rajeev. But rajeev who clearly said that he is not in love with Rachna cannot move on with Gunjan. This is ridiculous and really sad to such a 'tit for tat' kind of an answer to someone who is completely innocent in this circumstance.

Love your answer... 

Hypocracy at its best ... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatrnfanJShivbraich_gal-PrimaDonna-SandCastle.

..Scarlett.. IF-Dazzler
..Scarlett..
..Scarlett..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Gujann-Vihaan,I love these two 2gether! Wish they come 2gether.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25chacha_chaudhri

Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Redrose07

Gujann-Vihaan,I love these two 2gether! Wish they come 2gether.

even i liked gunjan-vihan...but what to dorachna is paired wit him...de same way how RajNa fans feel...just tryin and enjoyin de current track Smile
cbindia2009 Groupbie
cbindia2009
cbindia2009

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milla

I hope no Gunjan and Rajiv also.  Sir if Rachna was too young for you so is Gunjan please leave your student alone.  Find a woman your own age and leave the girls alone.

I agree with you I clicked like on a next post by mistake.
luvbbat Senior Member
luvbbat
luvbbat

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I don't think there is any new guy coming in Gunjan's life. Aditya is only in the picture so Rajiv can be more agressive with Gunjan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarJShiv-PrimaDonna-

Go to top