Arjun
Arjun

SM hurt on the set :(

despicable_me IF-Rockerz
despicable_me
despicable_me

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Take care love! Ouch

You are here: Home > Shaleen Malhotra Hurt on the set ' Arjun Suryakant Rawte of Arjun ' Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek

Shaleen Malhotra Hurt on the set ' Arjun Suryakant Rawte of Arjun ' Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek

by 2 Forum 32 on April 6, 2013 in ARJUN

Shaleen Malhotra as Arjun Suryakant Rawte in Arjun ' Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek

Accidents it seems are a norm on the sets of Arjun ' Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek. On 2nd April 2013, one of the junior artists got hurt during an action sequence and was taken to hospital. She sustained injury on her head and now nurses 12 stitches. We at Forum 32 wish her a speedy recovery.

Murphy's law we believe was defined just for this show. There is even an inside joke that Arjun was in Mahabharat where as in Arjun there is a Mahabharat everyday. Learning to take things in its stride, the unit tries to keep its sense of humour in light of all the mishaps that happen.

Yesterday, Shaleen Malhotra, Arjun Suryakant Rawte of Arjun ' Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek, fell down while practicing for a stunt scene. The creative producer, Gorky and the Action Director advised him not to try it however, hungry for an action sequence which always gets Shaleen's adrenalin high, wanted to give it a shot. He always says that the A of Adventure gives him a high. Pumped up to do the action sequence, which was a jump kick, he fell as the ground was gravelly. He slipped. And the tissue in is leg is broken. However, this die hard professional shot for the sequence till pack up time. Today, the swelling has worsened however he did give his shot till 4 pm before he was forced to go to the doctor as the swelling and pain increased to unbearable level. Now he has a plaster. Perhaps for three weeks.

Shaleen Malhotra as Arjun Suryakant Rawte in Arjun ' Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek

Forum 32, unit of Arjun ' Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek wish him a speedy recovery. Today, the rest of the shoot is happening with him either sitting on a chair or him hobbling around. He is feeling redundant, though everyone on the set  including Gorky and Nissar Parvez have said in no uncertain terms to take it easy.

Take Care Shaleen. And you all watch Shaleen Malhotra as Arjun in Arjun ' Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek every Saturday ' Sunday at 8pm only on Star Plus.

Credit: http://forum32.com/2013/04/06/shaleen-malhotra-hurt-on-the-set-arjun-suryakant-rawte-of-arjun-har-yug-mein-aayega-ek/?fb_source=pubv1

Edited by despicable_me - 06 April 2013 at 10:54am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesarmanmallikgoodluck1kirthiiiiluvrainaartijemii..pink..shreya09DesiiiDivaaaVarshaLuvsArjunmasinSeenavasnaughtykittyyyKetakeeHR-DMG4lifefatima15M.V.Kohli007-Panda--SREE93-shona14-Carrie-unishazPayal_156Hue.Splashll-Shilpa-llprava55663JeeLeZaraaMimi2609

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Omg I hope he is safe...wish him and the artist a very speedy recovery...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesdespicable_me

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Cry NahinCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

despicable_me

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
get well soon shaleen

despicable_me

fatima15 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

despicable_me

50ShadesOfMe IF-Sizzlerz
50ShadesOfMe
50ShadesOfMe

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
OMG! Cry Cry

despicable_me

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee