Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Mangalpur Madness #1 - Link to #2 on pg 1 (Page 92)

Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon
Ceon

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
good going... Updt soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

Eternal1234 Goldie
Eternal1234
Eternal1234

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved it

goingreen

Anjinie IF-Rockerz
Anjinie
Anjinie

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Loved it, looking forward to da next part

goingreen

Illo Senior Member
Illo
Illo

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Great update, but it was soo short, plz try to update tomorrow and give a long update EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Back to the update, Asad is really getting on my nerves..OuchOuch Zoya should be angry at him, first he decides that they don't have a future but yet he's acting as if Zoya is married to him on real.Angry He can't stay away from her and keeps leading  her on but at the same time thinks to himself that he's never gonna marry her cause he might hurt her..Censored 
Zoya is smart enough to get that what ever he's thinking is not in her favor, so she wants to talk to him, but gets inerpted and what does Akdu Ahmed Khan do, he gets peeved for a doctor looking at her foot, it's only her FOOT!! D'ohD'oh
D'ohD'oh
I hope Zoya gives him a hard time trying to get forgiven.. Not that he's there yet since he's still just annoyed with Zoya and calls her childish OuchD'oh

goingreen

irock321 Goldie
irock321
irock321

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Loved it!!! Amazing update!! Why the frick does Asad have to think like that!!! :( lol

Edited by irock321 - 25 May 2013 at 4:29pm

goingreen

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illo

Great update, but it was soo short, plz try to update tomorrow and give a long update EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Back to the update, Asad is really getting on my nerves..OuchOuch Zoya should be angry at him, first he decides that they don't have a future but yet he's acting as if Zoya is married to him on real.Angry He can't stay away from her and keeps leading  her on but at the same time thinks to himself that he's never gonna marry her cause he might hurt her..Censored 
Zoya is smart enough to get that what ever he's thinking is not in her favor, so she wants to talk to him, but gets inerpted and what does Akdu Ahmed Khan do, he gets peeved for a doctor looking at her foot, it's only her FOOT!! D'ohD'oh
D'ohD'oh
I hope Zoya gives him a hard time trying to get forgiven.. Not that he's there yet since he's still just annoyed with Zoya and calls her childish OuchD'oh

Hahaha I'm trying to stick to how Asad's character really is in the show. It's true isn't it, at first he kept harping on how he can't let Zoya get close to him, yet he won't let her go either. What can I say, Asad is complicated haha. But yeah don't worry, I'm a big fan of happy endings, and since this story is mine, it'll definitely be a happy ending (:

Illo

rads73937 IF-Dazzler
rads73937
rads73937

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Awesome part.
Poor asad.
continue soon. Do pm  me

goingreen

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged

It's Monday again tomorrow!! So I decided I'd better post an update by today before yet another busy week starts. Here you go!

Mangalpur Madness: Part 23

Calmly collecting his thoughts, Asad decided to go after Zoya yet again, following after her. He grabbed her elbow and turned her around to face him as soon as he did reach her, not at all heeding to her protests. And just as he began to open his mouth, his phone rang shrilly into his ears. Frowning at the interruption, Asad let go of Zoya's arm as he fumbled around in an attempt to take his phone out of his pocket. In the meantime, Zoya took the opportunity to roll her eyes at him yet again and then limp away casually. Asad watched irritably as Zoya left, whilst picking up his phone and growling a loud 'what' to the caller.

Zoya shook her head to herself once she'd moved away from Asad and made her way to Maryam, partially out of annoyance, but mostly out of amusement. She had never seen this side of Asad, and she was really beginning to like it. She had just begun wondering about the limits she could possibly stretch Asad's jealousy to, when she heard Asad clear his throat behind her.

"Miss Farooqui, there's an emergency at the office and I... we need to leave right now," Asad announced, gaining not only Zoya's attention, but also Maryam's attention. Zoya turned around with her protest ready to be made, but Maryam voiced hers first.

"Nahi Asad bhaijaan!! You guys have to stay for the Valimah!" Maryam began whining, instinctively grabbing Zoya's hand and tugging Zoya towards her. She pouted unhappily as she nudged Zoya, hoping that Zoya would support her.

"Mr Khan I was really looking forward to the Valimah. Why don't you go ahead first, and I'll come back later? I could get Mansoor to drive me back to Bhopal," Zoya said, tongue in cheek. Maryam nodded her head vigorously in agreement. Zoya contained her laughter as she watched Asad purse his lips in obvious disdain.

"No, let's just go back together, right now. Besides Miss Farooqui, you're injured. We could get your ankle checked at a proper clinic in the city," Asad bit out his words calmly, careful not to overstep his line especially in front of an overly eager Maryam.

"Mansoor bhaijaan is a doctor! You don't need to worry about Zoya Paaji at all. Please Asad bhaijaan let her stay!" Maryam interjected earnestly, clasping her hands together as she pleaded. Asad grimaced openly and shook his head in frustration.

"Yes I did recently come to know that Mansoor is a doctor. But no Maryam, Miss Farooqui is my responsibility. We came here together, and we will leave together. That's final," Asad put an end to the argument, as he began to reach for Zoya's arm. To his surprise, Maryam pushed his hand away and grasped Zoya's hand even more firmly.

"Theek hai Asad bhaijaan, I'll let Zoya Paaji go. But on one condition! See, the thing is I have noticed from day one that you've been calling Zoya Paaji Miss Farooqui, but I don't understand why! Even if you don't like calling her Zoya for whatever reason you might have, she isn't even Miss Farooqui anymore. She's Mrs Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan! So if you call her that then I'll let go of her hand," Maryam said cheekily, ending her sentence with a spurt of giggles.

Maryam had been so wrapped up in her laughter that she'd totally failed to realize that both Asad and Zoya were glaring at her incredulously. Zoya timidly shifted her eyes to Asad, who happened to shift his eyes towards her at the same time. She watched Asad's Adam's apple move up and down as he swallowed nervously, preparing himself. Finally his Adam's apple stilled and she knew he was ready.

"Mrs Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan, ghar chale?" Asad asked politely, his voice husky with emotion. Zoya had not expected Asad to comply with Maryam's demands, but she was so glad he did. Zoya nodded dazedly, in complete oblivion to her own actions. She was sure she'd just heard the most beautiful statement in the world.

Her bubble of unawareness popped as Maryam's laughter rang into her ears, and she felt a blush creep up her cheeks. Maryam hugged Zoya goodbye and wished them a safe trip as she left them and walked off to attend to other guests. Asad realized that Zoya was still in some sort of trance so he slipped his hand into Zoya's and silently guided her to a chair, getting her to sit down.

"I don't want you climbing the staircase again; it'll just aggravate your injury. You just stay here. I'll get our stuff from the room and then I'll bring you to the car," Asad planned, hoping that Zoya stayed in her trance long enough to not argue with him. He knew he was on the right track when Zoya nodded meekly at him. He let go of her hand and ran up the staircase.

Zoya was just glad that Asad himself decided to leave her alone for a bit. She needed to bring her heartbeats back down to the normal rate and also sort her thoughts, which at the moment seemed to be running all over the place. Zoya sighed out loud as she settled down into the chair, closing her eyes and calming herself down. She only opened her eyes again when she sensed some movement around her and realized that Asad must've come back. But before she could fully orientate herself to the sunlight, she felt herself being swept off the chair and into Asad's arms.

"Woh... I've loaded our luggage into the car. So we can go now," Asad explained to a confused Zoya, as he carried her in his arms and began walking towards the car, the pallu of her sari sweeping the floor beneath them. Zoya complied easily yet again, as she rested her head on his chest and snaked her arms around his neck.

Asad began slowing his pace down subconsciously, enjoying the feel of having Zoya in his arms yet again. He felt almost disappointed when they reached the car and he had no choice but to release Zoya and settle her down into her seat. Asad walked over to the driver's seat and sat down as well, before reaching over the backseat of the car. He picked up a brown paper packet and placed it in Zoya's lap. Zoya looked at him questioningly, as she began to unwrap it.

"On the way here you complained about being hungry, so I thought of being better prepared this time. I asked Maryam to pack you a parcel of kachories. You told me you liked them," Asad mumbled and looked away, as he busied himself with adjusting his seatbelt. He only looked over briefly to catch Zoya smile to herself, her dimple forming completely. He couldn't help but smile as well, as he started the car and changed the gears. The car moved off and the drive home finally begun.

XXX

So that's it? Asad and Zoya are going back to Bhopal? Or are there more adventures to come? :p

The following 169 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985preet_21dpsreddynclsimron...chetnag2002juhi1990hillykhanshruti_raikhalidamohamed6bonzei69sakuno1dreamygirl_95rimssssssajumaash12Manellcheezluver98tinkerloveachha67anupam47Mitwaaasharan90greyanastasiadior123Mahi982raishiStarshinanixeasyaAphroditefallenwhoopssoumyasinghharo170malar3nilorinasangeethbalacheeky_maddyMayaB5anoognaARluv16.jaldewdrops27--Yashvi--xyzw231Barundeewanishami9Neetsrumi.lovebigj66shivani15luv angelAphroditeTAMANNA23Dee.day_lilycmileyfreakygeetapsalekh1DarkBecominglondongirl95joa123cloverarna753hatelove2012IPKKND_PyaarcrazzychipsCuriousmindjemiipkanchangarimaksgiant1234Maazzfee-feehummi16bindasssManpreet23pinkksIllobenazAlveena12ZoyaAsadKhanManchalaterioreangelgirl_aimmigreat54msingh279849565007Amina...zara1ksgamri123luvushivin1kandygroverEkPagliLadkiSaHillover101momai14Endless-LOvEShabana0786butterfly7-.-Mariam-.-Chinnu.Munnusarahehsananushka2112Orion_NSnigdhaGautamaashiquawebuser7soniaannacutestar12.Suhasini.irock321Eternal1234bismazaman2000canadiankudijazmeenJULIELCythereaLost_SomewhereNishitaraoParneetS-Bleeeh-princess84blessed4baubles-Aimz-rosamalenisha150mysticloverrsk16princeegoyalrads73937AsyaloverGudduluvsksenMadame_NoddyApplefA.HajnalEnchantressAshi3life4meyum_immy-waitingforyou-teddyyysasirakaswanMissSparkling--Mirage--anopama-khaleesi-braich_galvrindaguptadaisydee425Gurmeet4Drashtikrati5Krishnaluv94pixie_nAnjinierutu83-Prithi-metoyouLyssaPie.Nabi.DiVirgo-Candz-GoodyTwoShoesNithiya95MayurChanasifiqbalshMisHumptyDumpty-Mrinalini-shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top