Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Mangalpur Madness #1 - Link to #2 on pg 1 (Page 82)

Enchantress IF-Dazzler
Enchantress
Enchantress

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goingreen

Originally posted by Enchantress

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry!! I've been crazy busy with work. And the episodes today and yesterday as well have been so disappointing, I feel so uninspired to write haha. But soon!! When I find the time.

Mein to tab se keh rhi hun someone please kill this billi.. But koi meri sunta khan hai...Confused Asad to apne budape tak confess nhi karne wala , M sure of it now...Ouch

Take your time.. Dear.. waiting...

pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
after the episode I really really want to read disUnhappy
subah se I am  stalking dis for an  updateCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

asyafan6 Senior Member
asyafan6
asyafan6

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
OMG please update soon. Dying to read more. Your penmanship is awesome and each chapter ends with an awesome cliffhanger. 

goingreen

jazmeen IF-Dazzler
jazmeen
jazmeen

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Plz update girl 
I stalked it many times a day plz common 
Episodes r so f**ked up 
Plzzz give us update so we can we happy 

goingreen

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixie_n

after the episode I really really want to read disUnhappy
subah se I am  stalking dis for an  updateCry

I understand!! Sorry my workload has unexpectedly increased like crazy. I'll post an update soon, I'll try to find time tonight for sure, but no promises ):
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyafan6

OMG please update soon. Dying to read more. Your penmanship is awesome and each chapter ends with an awesome cliffhanger. 

Thank you!! I'm only just getting the hang of leaving cliffhangers, it's hell of fun :p
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazmeen

Plz update girl 
I stalked it many times a day plz common 
Episodes r so f**ked up 
Plzzz give us update so we can we happy 

Haha I understand, but don't curse!! Yeah the episodes have made me sad too, and slightly uninspired to write. But I'll definitely try to find time tonight, just be a little patient with me, sorry!!
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Hello! Despite being highly uninspired by the terrible behaviour of Asad in the past few episodes, I came up with something anyway haha. Here you go!

Mangalpur Madness: Part 21

Asad couldn't help but follow the group of girls who had descended from the stairs, trying to inch forward and catch a glimpse of the face hidden behind the bride's veil. He was about to reach the person dressed in the bride's clothes when someone grabbed his arm and jerked him backwards.

"Asad bhaijaan, what in the world are you doing? You do know that during the nikaah the women and men have to sit separately, so why are you following us to the women's side?" Maryam whispered urgently as soon as she managed to grab hold of Asad. Asad looked around blankly and only then did it strike him that she was right, he was standing amongst the women and everyone was staring at him weirdly.

"Woh... um... Zoya kahan hai?" Asad asked, completely disregarding the fact that he had become the centre of attention. Maryam shook her head and began shoving Asad, moving him towards the men's side.

"You really worry about her obsessively. She's coming, she got held back because... Oh wait here she comes!" Maryam began to explain, but got distracted when she saw Zoya. She pointed towards the staircase where Zoya was walking down, accompanied by another girl, and Asad looked over, a wave of relief washing over him. Maryam watched Asad fix his eyes onto Zoya and laughed in amusement as she walked away. People in love always behaved in such strange ways.

Zoya descended the stairs, dressed in a shocking pink sari with black borders, and Asad was immediately floored. He had wished to see her in red, but then again, she looked ethereal no matter what colour she wore. A frown began to form on his face when he realized halfway through her walk down the stairs that she was limping ever so slightly, and the girl next to her was lending her support by holding her hand. He quickly rushed to the staircase landing as she reached the ground floor.

"Miss Farooqui, kya hua? Why did you come down later than the bride? And why are you limping?!" Asad asked his string of questions in a rush, not even waiting for answers. He grabbed hold of Zoya's hand from the girl next to her, who shook her head in amusement just as Maryam did a few moments ago, and decided to leave the love birds to figure stuff out by themselves.

"Aap itne hyper kyun ho rahe hai? Simple si baat hai. Maryam was unhappy that I was going to wear pumps, and so she insisted I try on a pair of her heels, saying that I should start wearing heels at such events, especially since you're much taller than me. And then I thought yeah she's right, you are much taller than me. So I decided to give it a shot," Zoya began explaining, totally unmindful of the fact that her statements made it seem like they really were a married couple.

"But like you know, I don't usually wear heels, so I had some difficulty strutting around in them. And just my luck, I stumbled and twisted my ankle. Only very slightly though, so it's fine, there's no swelling even. Besides, Zahra here helped me ice it and apply some ointment too," Zoya continued, waving towards the empty space next to her, suddenly realizing that the girl she came with, Zahra, was no longer standing next to her.

"Where did Zahra go??" Zoya asked, staring at the empty space in a confused manner. She had failed to realize that throughout her wonderful monologue, Asad hadn't said a word. She also failed to realize that he wasn't amused with her story at all. In fact, he seemed to glaring down at her. She was about to open her mouth and continue asking about Zahra when Asad cut her off my tugging at her hand and forcing her to stumble a few steps closer to him, her other hand now resting on his chest.

"You know, when I didn't see you come down, I thought you might've garbed yourself in the bride's clothes in preparation for yet another attempt at running from the weddings, your absolute favourite pastime. Do you have any idea how worried it got me?" Asad hissed, taking his anger out on Zoya. He wasn't actually mad at Zoya, he was just mad at how he had reacted to her absence. He quickly averted his eyes from hers and tried to regain his composure, suddenly realizing that he might've revealed too much.

"Waise bhi, kya zaroorat thi heels pehene ki? You know that musibat follows you around like a shadow. Trying to be smart and doing this was like asking for it," Asad said quickly, glad that he managed to come up with something before Zoya had said anything. He knew that he didn't make any sense though. When he shifted his eyes back to Zoya, he had just managed to catch her rolling her eyes. She pulled her hand out of his grasp and began to limp away, when Asad put an arm around her shoulder and turned her around again. He began to lean down, in an attempt to wrap his arm under her knees and lift her up, as Zoya's eyes widened in shock. She pushed him away again as the sound of someone clearing his throat reached her ears. Both Zoya and Asad turned towards the source of the sound.

"Aap dono ka nikaah toh ho chuka hai na? Now I think it would be nice to allow these two to get married as well," the Maulvi Saheb said laughingly, causing the rest of the crowd to erupt into laughter as well. Asad and Zoya blushed at the same time, upon realizing that everyone had been observing them, whilst waiting for them to settle down in order for the nikaah to start. Asad quickly removed his arm from Zoya's shoulders, as Zahra approached them and helped an extremely sheepish Zoya walk towards the women. Asad too began walking towards the men, who were busy laughing at him. Asad rolled his eyes and crossed his arms at his chest once he'd reached. He watched as Zahra settled Zoya down on a chair. Zoya brushed down her sari and looked up, her eyes immediately searching for and locking with Asad's, who was unabashedly looking right back at her. The nikaah could finally begin!

XXX

I think I updated so frequently last week that it's spoilt you guys a little :p Sorry, my workload is increasing exponentially every day, so I don't think I can update as frequently!! Weekends are good for me, so you can expect more frequent updates then (:

The following 168 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclsimron...juhi1990hillykhanshruti_raikhalidamohamed6bonzei69sakuno1dreamygirl_95rimssssssajumaash12ManellSam_Veencheezluver98Mitwaaasharan90greyanastasiaJasleen_asyadior123raishipriyabarakmalikazmi91betelgeusenilorinaAphroditefallensoumyasinghcheeky_maddymottalimalar3anoognaARluv16.jaldewdrops27--Yashvi--xyzw231ONAegoarhi_rulesroses.09noor jshami9Neetsbigj66luv angelAphroditeTAMANNA23swarobi1...Roses123...londongirl95manjusha_92geetapjoa123DarkBecomingcmileyfreakyday_lilyhatelove2012purplepixieCuriousmindIPKKND_Pyaarcrazzychipshummi16Maazzfee-feebindasssjemiipkanchant1234nknainipinkksZoyaAsadKhanAlveena12ManchalaterioreIllobenazangelgirl_aimmigreat54Tv_wale_babumsingh279849565007Amina...TadibaaazNitya_Sureshasya04jasmineroseamri123zara1ksgApurvaLovesARVIkandygroverEkPagliLadkiShabana0786Kaya13Endless-LOvESaHillover101momai14aashiqua-Siaa-Orion_NChinnu.Munnusarahehsananushka2112Giselwebuser7cutestar12butterfly7xxDaydreameRxxirock321bismazaman2000kptlcanadiankudijazmeenJULIELLost_SomewhereNishitaraostorytellermParneetSCytherea-Bleeeh-princess84blessed4friendsall-Aimz-baublesprinceegoyalnisha150mysticloverrsk16Asyaloverrads73937ksenA.HajnalEnchantressAshi3luv_virmanGudduluvsMadame_NoddyApplefsyazaibrahimyum_immyEmaani.95anopamaIlhamez-khaleesi-gieebraich_galsasirmochhugMissSparklingteddyyyvrindaguptaAsma-rutu83Gurmeet4Drashtikrati5Krishnaluv94pixie_n-Prithi-..Amri..metoyouLyssaPieNithiya95GoodyTwoShoesasifiqbalshMisHumptyDumptyraneeb_Oishi_-Mrinalini-shanakyasharanLinsie

Go to top