Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Mangalpur Madness #1 - Link to #2 on pg 1 (Page 67)

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salekh1

Awwesomee update
I only wish you would extent Asad and his jealousy! Like maybe bring in another guy who chipco's himself to zoya and asad cant bear to see that! Just a sugestion
Nonethelesss, Your a fantastic writer, one of the bests
please do contniue if possible please pm meTongue

Thank you! That's a really kind thing for you to say (: Haha not sure about bringing in another guy though, it probably won't fit in my planned storyline haha. But maybe I can try to squeeze something in (: Thanks for the suggestion! And sorry but I don't send PMs, I update regularly enough so I don't think it'd be a problem finding this thread (:

Anjinie IF-Rockerz
Anjinie
Anjinie

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Beautifull cannot wait for the next part. U love to leave us hanging pls cont, soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

Asyalover IF-Dazzler
Asyalover
Asyalover

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
haha...wonder what zoya will do now?

goingreen

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Superb part
Please continue soon

goingreen

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Hello! Haha I'm entertaining a guest this weekend, but didn't want to leave you guys hanging, so I'm just posting what I've written thus far. More to come soon (:

Mangalpur Madness: Part 18

Asad freshened up quickly and exited the bathroom in his pajama, towelling his hair as he walked towards the white kurta he had laid out on the bed for the night. He hung his towel neatly on the towel stand nearby and sighed deeply as he sat down on the bed, bare-chested. He suddenly regretted his impulsive decision of ushering Zoya out of the room. After last night, he didn't quite want to sleep all alone in this room. He let out another sigh as he leaned back onto the pillow, his hand automatically reaching his face to massage his forehead as he closed his eyes. His thoughts absorbed him, and his kurta lay forgotten next to him.

Zoya pushed open the room door softly, and was slightly taken aback to find Asad lain on the bed shirtless, his feet crossed at the ankles. He was evidently deep in thought because his eyes were closed and face covered by his own arm, but more importantly, he hadn't even noticed that she had walked in. Her immediate thought was that she ought to look away, but somehow she simply couldn't get herself to tear her eyes away from him. She'd been in awe of his abs since the time she first saw them, when she'd walked in on him while he was bathing. Her eyes trailed towards his arm that was stretched up to cover his face and she couldn't help but notice that his biceps were accentuated even more in that position. But his face, his handsome face, was totally covered by his arm, blocking her view entirely. Before she could stop herself, she ended up clicking her tongue in disapproval.

Asad removed his arm from his face when he heard a sharp sound. His eyes widened upon sighting Zoya staring right back at him, in her baby blue nightwear. He began to reach for his kurta immediately, a small blush slowly creeping up his cheeks. That's when he noticed that Zoya was now covering her mouth to stifle a giggle, amused to have been able to embarrass Asad.  A lazy smile made its place on Asad's face. So she thought she could get away with that? Now he would make her blush instead. He stopped reaching for his kurta and got off the bed, walking slowly towards Zoya.

Now it was Zoya's eyes that widened, when she realized that Asad was walking towards her without putting on his kurta. The barely-there smile on his face gave it away; he was going to toy with her now. Zoya tried to find something else in the room to look at as Asad stopped right in front of her face.

"Aap phirse knock kiye bina hi room mein guss gayi?" Asad asked Zoya, his voice low and husky. He had crossed his arms over his bare chest, standing so close to Zoya that he could smell the fragrance of her shampoo yet again.

"Yeh mera bhi room hai Jahapanah six packs!" Zoya announced, unable to stop the verbal vomit in time. She was staring intently at his crossed arms, refusing to look anywhere else, but she could still sense that Asad had broken into a grin. She cringed as a blush began to bloom on her face, and she knew Asad had won this time round. She had mentioned the fact that they were sharing a room and that she was fully aware of his six packs both in a single sentence. But the tables could still turn; she had something even better that she could bring up… just about now.

"Toh aap kya keh rahe the? Us photograph ke bare mein?" Zoya began to say, suddenly regaining her confidence. She looked up at his handsome face she'd been trying to take a glimpse of for the longest time, just to see him quickly turn away. He picked his kurta up and began to put it on, answering her in the process.

"I was just saying that you ought to give it back to the rightful owner. Waise bhi aap yahan kya kar rahi ho? I thought you were going to sleep in Maryam's room tonight," Asad replied cleverly, effortlessly changing the subject. He slid his head into his kurta, and was about to start buttoning up when he realized that Zoya hadn't answered him. He looked over his shoulder to see Zoya looking down at the floor, deep in thought. Confused, he was about to repeat his question when Zoya suddenly looked up, with renewed faith.

"Woh kya hai na Mr Khan, Maryam didn't let me stay there. She said it wasn't wise to fight with my husband for so long so she sent me back here," Zoya explained, her eyes darting everywhere. She hoped that Asad didn't realize that she was lying. The truth of the matter was that after freshening up, she sat on Maryam's bed waiting for her to finish seeing off the guests and come back to her room. When Maryam came back, as much as she was shocked to find Zoya waiting there for her, she was also just as excited to share her story of what she'd seen Asad behave like at the sangeet when he thought that Zoya had gone missing, and gush about how romantic it all was.

It was then that Zoya decided by herself that she didn't want to stay with Maryam for the night. She didn't even need Maryam to tell her anything, she knew in her heart that she wanted to go back to Mr Khan, her silly but caring Mr Khan. When Maryam asked her why she was in her room, quickly thinking on her feet, Zoya made up an excuse about how she had just come to return the photograph to Maryam before bolting out of the room back to hers… theirs, actually. And now she really hoped Asad would buy her reasoning.

XXX

So did he buy her reasoning? Let's hope so :p

The following 160 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985dpsreddynclsimron...juhi1990shruti_raikhalidamohamed6sakuno1dreamygirl_95rimssssssajumaash12Manellcheezluver98Sam_Veentinkerloveanupam47Mitwaaadisha101dior123Jasleen_asyaraishiparis-delhiKgirlLuvsD3Mahi982soumyasinghharo170betelgeusewhoopsAphroditefallenmalar3nilorinasangeethbala--Yashvi--.jalanoognaARluv16xyzw231shami9Neetsshivani15luv angelAphroditeswarobi1jinelle20day_lilycutieAnzelCuriousmindDarkBecomingIPKKND_Pyaararna753hatelove2012jemiipkanchaner_alksMaazzfee-feehummi16t1234nknainiparthpathak31IllobenazcosminaManchalaterioreGeet_HaLinnetimmigreat54Alveena12ZoyaAsadKhanmsingh279849565007Amina...amri123jasmineroseasyakiideewanizara1ksgkandygroverEkPagliLadkiluvushivin1sarahehsanGiselOrion_Naashiquacutestar12butterfly7SaHillover101momai14-Siaa-.Suhasini.irock321Eternal1234bismazaman2000canadiankudiCythereaLost_SomewherejazmeenJULIELsparikhstorytellerm-Bleeeh-princess84-Aimz-baublesrads73937Asyaloverprinceegoyalmanognasairosamalenisha150mysticloverrsk16ksenGudduluvsSanthu.The.Kingluv_virmanA.HajnalEnchantressCinderella3-Prinky-Appleflife4meyum_immyEmaani.95--Radhika----Mirage--anopama-khaleesi-anushreemishrasasirakaswanMissSparklingteddyyyvrindaguptadaisydee425Gurmeet4Drashtikrati5Krishnaluv94pixie_nNutella...juhi..enriquerutu83-Prithi-Flame.Of.Rose.Nabi.metoyou...Smile...LyssaPie...OohLaLa...DiVirgoNithiya95asifiqbalshMayurChanMisHumptyDumptyraneeb-Mrinalini-_Oishi_shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-Linsie

Santhu.The.King IF-Dazzler
Santhu.The.King
Santhu.The.King

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
res/ unres Wink

Lovely Update.. Ahaha.. Six Packs Scene.. Poor Zoya Can't Even Stop Her Self If Six Packs Are At Display LOL
So.. Zoya Came To Her Husband  Because It's Not Good To Fight With Her Husband For Long Embarrassed 
And Asad Feels Lonely With Out His Wife Next To Him.. Tongue
Beautifully Written Clap Waiting For Next Update Already Big smile

Edited by Santhu.The.King - 17 May 2013 at 7:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hatelove2012Illogoingreen

Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
nice =)

goingreen