Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Mangalpur Madness #1 - Link to #2 on pg 1 (Page 55)

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
all the pats are awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by havokhotline

Brilliant update as usual. :D

As usual, I made my little trek down the hills to post this comment. :D And it was completely worth it. :)

Have fun on your vacation. :) You know you have a crazy obsessed stalker fan of yours waiting for an update. :)

Love! :D

Thank you! So kind of you to try and keep up with this despite being on holiday (: promise a longer update when I get back!
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazmeen

R

well thnak u so much madam for considering my name in ur note
lmao
i wasnt excited for ur next update lol i love it so much that i just wanted 7 May to appear so i can read ur update

even one of mycolleague was like whts on May 7 lmfao m like huh shes like u said it cant b May 7 today as u r waiting for it m like oh ya ii am lmfao

if i tell her wht i was waitiing for first of all she won get as she has no idea bout asya and second she will b like ru serious type of look

loved the update
man i jus loved that scne i wish i could see it Shocked
asad found a photograph of a guy in her suitcase and on top of tat she tried to hide it form him Sleepy
i am pretty sure it was Mariam's bf pic lmao

but poor asad got a heart attack

plzzz i wanna see him jealous
let zoya get angry at him and say he is her love inerest for a while lol

You gave us lollipop at a name of update as it was tooo short
uper se no update for a week

enjoy ur holidays with ur woh

have funEmbarrassed

jazz

Haha you're so funny! Can't believe you spoke to your colleague about this :p anyway I'll be back soon, then I'll give a nice long update haha
shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
UPDATE NAEmbarrassed

goingreen

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by irock321

Loved it! Despite it not having any Asya scene and it being short but I'm not un-grateful! At least you updated! Congrats on finishing your exams and have fun with your "Woh"Wink...But not too much funTonguexD LOL

Haha thank you for not complaining (: you must be the only one who didn't haha. Next update is definitely for you (:

irock321

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged

I'm back from my holiday!! (: And this time I present to you guys a long update so no more complaining k hahaha. This one's for irock321, thanks for being so kind after the last update (: Anyway without further ado, here you go!

Mangalpur Madness: Part 15

To Asad's surprise and great annoyance, when he reached the area where the sangeet was going to be held, only men were seen walking around and talking to each other. Asad spotted Mansoor and was just about to approach him to ask him where all the women went, when Maryam and Mallika suddenly made an appearance, naturally causing the crowd to hush.

"Hello gentlemen! For today's sangeet, we girls decided to play a little game with you guys. All the ladies have covered half of their faces with their dupattas, with only their eyes visible. So you will have to play a sort of guessing game to find your better halves," Maryam explained, and the crowd around her erupted into a buzz of excitement.

"Of course before any of you start guessing, my dear jijaji-to-be shall have first dibs. So once he manages to spot Mehnaaz from the dupatta-covered faces, the rest of you too can try to find your wives. Only then will you be able to dance with them right?" Maryam continued, smiling with mischief written all over her face. Mallika laughed in response to Maryam's instructions, while all the men began grumbling to each other.

Asad scowled after Maryam finished her announcement. He wasn't in the mood to play this silly cat-and-mouse game with Zoya right now. He wanted an answer to his questions, and he wanted them now.

Tere naina, has diye
Bas gaye, mere dil mein
Tere naina

The music of the song 'Tere naina' began playing as the women slowly filled into the area around Maryam and Mallika. All the women, including Maryam and Mallika, began dancing, in a bid to further confuse the men. The groom began to weave through the women, observing all the women's eyes.

Mere dil mein jo armaan hai
Paas aake zara dekho na

Asad too began searching for Zoya whilst standing a distance away, and he spotted her in no time. How could he possibly not recognize those big, beautiful kohl-lined eyes of hers, currently sheened with mischief? He began following the Zoya's movements with his eyes.

Dil ke taar mein hai sargam
Chede hai ab koi anjana

His brain insisted that he was doing that so that he wouldn't lose sight of her, but his heart knew that the real reason was because not only was he mesmerized by her eyes, he was also mesmerized by her graceful dancing. The song simply enhanced the beauty of the moment. Asad found his patience wearing thin as the groom took his own sweet time in finding Mehnaaz.

Yeh pyaar ki hai baatein
Kuch ankahee mulakatein

Thankfully, the groom did eventually pick the correct woman out, and everyone began clapping in approval. He removed the dupatta from Mehnaaz's face to find his beautiful, blushing bride beneath it. There was a great deal of laughter and cheering as Mehnaaz and her to-be-husband began dancing together.

O ho aise hi milte hai
Milte ke machalte hai
Do dil jawaan
Tere naina

"Yay! Looks like jijaji knows his to-be-wife quite well after all! Okay all of you can go ahead and find your wives now as well!" Maryam announced to the waiting men. There was another buzz of excitement as the men began approaching their wives, and Asad too began weaving the crowd to reach Zoya. Unfortunately for him, Zoya was in an extremely playful mood, as she deliberately dodged and avoided him, trying to make it more difficult for him than it already was.

Ab dekho mil gaye ho to
Phir se na kahin kho jana

Her eyes glued onto Asad's, Zoya failed to notice someone standing behind her as she took steps backwards in order to avoid Asad. She bumped into that person and began to fall forward, Asad's arms easily breaking her fall as she fell into them.

Ankhon mein hi rehna
Baahon mein tum mere so jana

She looked up at Asad, a smile playing on her lips under the dupatta. But this smile slowly vanished when her eyes met his, and she realized that he was staring at her in anger. What could possibly be the matter this time?

"Kya hua?" Zoya asked, confused at his behaviour. Was it because she decided to be playful and give him a hard time in trying to reach her? Well that was kind of a lame reason to get so angry with her. But Zoya knew that Asad could get angry over even the tiniest matter. That still didn't mean she would back down! Zoya decided to return his glare to the best of her abilities, her eyes boring into his.

O ho mere paas tu jo aaye
To khuda mujhe mil jaaye

Asad simply grabbed her harder by her shoulders and pressed her into his body in response. Since the time they left Bhopal to take this trip, Asad admittedly put Zoya in uncomfortable situations himself, but she always responded in a delightful manner, that's why he kept doing it. But now it seems she has a boyfriend, and here she was feigning innocence. Why then was she always so affected by him all those times he came close to her then? Asad's anger simply built itself up in his head, as he yanked Zoya's dupatta off her face.

Ho ho hothon ko hothon se milne de
Silne de, door na ja

He didn't know whether it was the song or just the revelation of Zoya's beautiful face that made Asad's anger dissolve a little. His eyes traced down to her quivering lips, and it took him all the control in the world to stop himself from taking them into his own. To make things worse, Zoya had closed her eyes and instinctively tilted her head upwards to his, when he too involuntarily closed in on her.

XXX

Hehe nice ending right. I can't promise when the next update will be, I just started a new job and gave to get settled in first. But definitely in the next few days, won't keep you guys waiting for too long anymore (:

Edited by goingreen - 13 May 2013 at 9:56am

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclsimron...ck1985juhi1990amritamagalishruti_raiReyaPMkhalidamohamed6dreamygirl_95ajumaash12Manellcheezluver98Sam_VeenMitwaaajokhoodisha101sharan90chamokchallodior123raishiMahi982StarshinawhoopsAphroditefallensoumyasinghharo170sangeethbalamalar3nilorinaEvalinaMayaB5anoognaARluv16cheeky_maddyxyzw231shami9Neetsswarobi1manjusha_92joa123salekh1SajilishaDarkBecomingIqra81Curiousmindkath1jemiitishmaMaazzhummi16Geet_Hat1234benazManchalateriorecosminaIlloAlveena12ZoyaAsadKhanimmigreat54msingh279849565007Amina...zara1ksgamri123EkPagliLadkiluvushivin1kandygrovervaishnavi31darkangel93SaHillover101Shabana0786Endless-LOvE-Siaa-cutestar12butterfly7SnigdhaGautam-.-Mariam-.-Chinnu.MunnusarahehsanGiselOrion_N.Suhasini.irock321canadiankudijazmeenParneetSLost_SomewherefriendsallCythereablessed4princess84-Aimz-baublesprinceegoyalmanognasairosamalenisha150mysticloverrsk16ksenAsyalover-krrish-Santhu.The.KingEnchantressCinderella3luv_virmanA.HajnalRarepearlApplefasyaforlifemizzundaztudEmaani.95yum_immyanopamateddyyysasirakaswanmochhugbraich_gal-khaleesi-Shubh007anushreemishradaisydee425vrindaguptarutu83..juhi..Krishnaluv94Gurmeet4Drashtizan101crazy4KASH_AR-Laiba-metoyoueshasrk-Candz-Nithiya95asifiqbalshMisHumptyDumpty-Mrinalini-shanakyasharanLinsie

rutu83 IF-Rockerz
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
i think i'm getting addicted to your story...
and what a way to leave us hanging

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irock321goingreenLinsie

Manpreet23 Senior Member
Manpreet23
Manpreet23

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
YOUUU! Not fair yaar ;(

goingreen

Go to top