Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Mangalpur Madness #1 - Link to #2 on pg 1 (Page 50)

jazsidhu IF-Rockerz
jazsidhu
jazsidhu

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
this is really amazing...read it all in one go...
cnt wait fr the next  part...
its really very interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

ishi_khushi Newbie
ishi_khushi
ishi_khushi

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A STORY

I READ IT 25 TIME BUT TIME BUT THEN ALSO

PLZZ CONTINUE FAST

LUVED IT A LOT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazmeengoingreen

jazmeen IF-Dazzler
jazmeen
jazmeen

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Still stalking just in case you got time maybe lol
I guess your last exam is on Monday eh

goingreen

amri123 Goldie
amri123
amri123

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
that was fabulousSmile

goingreen

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazmeen

Still stalking just in case you got time maybe lol
I guess your last exam is on Monday eh

Haha I think we're in different time zones so it becomes a bit messed up. But anyway right now it's Monday evening here and I just finished my second last paper. Tomorrow evening (Tuesday evening here) is my last paper, after that I'll update (:
jazmeen IF-Dazzler
jazmeen
jazmeen

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
7 May is here lol jus few hrs away so keep your promise

Lol

And take rest after exams den give us one looonggg update pleachhh

Edited by jazmeen - 06 May 2013 at 9:33pm

goingreen

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Whee~ My exams are over!! (: Plus Asad and Zoya are giving us romantic scenes after the other on the show itself so I'm already having a blast. Anyway as promised, here's the next part! This one's for jazmeen haha for all her excitement over my next update (:

Mangalpur Madness: Part 14

The whole day passed with Zoya helping Maryam and the other girls with preparations for the sangeet, and Asad making unnecessary small talk with the other men there. Asad and Mansoor were caught in a flurry of silly questions from the villagers, since they were both considered to be 'shehri babu' by them. It was evening by the time the men decided to finally disperse and freshen up for the upcoming sangeet. Asad was beyond relieved, not only because he could finally take a break from the other men, but also because he could finally meet Zoya again. He did not want to admit it to her, but just a day without her antics to amuse him, and he was already missing her.

He pushed open the room door to find Zoya, Maryam, and Maryam's two sisters, the bride, Mehnaaz, and Mallika seated cross-legged on the bed, giggling about something. He cleared his throat to gain their attention, and all four of them suddenly shot up from the bed in shock. Asad could see that Zoya was clearly hiding something behind her back, and just as he was about to ask her about it, Maryam cut him off.

"Uh, Zoya Paaji, let's all go to Mehnaaz's room to get ready! Then we can all help Mehnaaz and each other as well," Maryam said, shoving Zoya towards her open suitcase. Zoya looked confused for a moment, but then she quickly regained her composure and agreed with Maryam. Asad watched as Zoya approached her bag, curious to see what she was hiding, when Maryam suddenly clapped loudly. Distracted, Asad turned to Maryam, and Maryam began fumbling out an explanation about how the number of mosquitoes in the village has been exponentially rising.

Asad shot Maryam a dirty look and turned his attention back to Zoya. Clearly, he'd missed out on finding out what it was, because Zoya was now rummaging through her bag for her sangeet clothes, making a mess of all of her belongings. Asad flinched at the sight. Finally grabbing some clothes, Zoya shot a wan smile at Asad and then rushed out of the room, Maryam and her sisters following hot on her tail.

Asad jerked as Mallika slammed the door behind him, and then began to shake his head in frustration. What was up with those girls? Asad sighed to himself, conceding defeat. He'd just have to wait till after the sangeet to question Zoya. Freshening up pretty quickly, Asad sat down on the bed, not in the mood to go out and socialize just yet. It'd been just about the only thing he'd been doing since morning anyway. Asad's gaze fell on Zoya's open suitcase, with her belongings strewn all over the place around it, and turned away in disgust. Why was she always so messy? Unable to control his urge to set things straight, Asad bent down on his knees to gather Zoya's things, hoping to regain some semblance of order in the room.

As Asad began arranging things in Zoya's suitcase for her, something peeking out from under one of her clothing items caught his eye. It seemed to be a photograph. Curiosity got the better of him again, as he pulled the photograph out of her bag. His eyes widened in disbelief.

It was a photograph of a handsome young man, grinning away at the camera. So this was what she was trying to hide from him earlier! And her coyness led him to come up with only one conclusion: Zoya had a boyfriend. A certain rage began to fill Asad's veins, and he threw the photo back into her suitcase immediately, lest her crumple it in his fists that were now beginning to clench. What right did he have to get angry with her about what she did in her personal life though? Asad tried to shake himself out of it, but he simply couldn't. Asad let out a low growl and punched the wall next to the door, before he finally threw the door open and stalked out of the room, determined to find Zoya immediately.

XXX

I'm quite sure you guys are going to kill me for stopping it there. And even more when I share my next piece of news with you guys. Now that my exams are over, I'm flying off for a short holiday tomorrow morning haha to spend time with my 'mere woh' :p So I hope you understand again!! I'll be back in less than a week, then definitely regular updates from then. I hope! (:

EDIT: Sorry, after I put it up I realized how short this is. But I didn't have time to write more! Was busy packing and stuff too. Anyway this is just a part to set the next section of this story into play: jealous Asad (: I'll post the next one when I come back! Off to sleep now (:

Oh and you guys can try to figure out who the guy in the photo is in the meantime (:

Edited by goingreen - 07 May 2013 at 10:42am

The following 140 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985preet_21dpsreddynclmpreeetkaursimron...juhi1990shruti_raiReyaPMkhalidamohamed6bonzei69dreamygirl_95rimssssssajumaash12ManelltinkerloveMitwaaajokhoodisha101sharan90dior123betelgeusesoumyasinghAphroditefallenMahi982malar3cheeky_maddyMayaB5anoognaARluv16shami9luv angelTAMANNA23swarobi1Aphroditejoa123day_lilymanjusha_92salekh1DarkBecomingIPKKND_PyaarCuriousmindarna753hatelove2012...SankaDevi...jemiifee-feehummi16Geet_HaIllobenazbindasssshobakvt1234msingh27immigreat54Alveena12ZoyaAsadKhan9849565007Amina...zara1ksgamri123luvushivin1kandygroverEkPagliLadkixxDaydreameRxxcutestar12butterfly7irock321-Siaa-Endless-LOvESaHillover101momai14aashiquaGiselOrion_N-.-Mariam-.-sarahehsanrenniecanadiankudijazmeenCythereaParneetSsparikh-Bleeeh-NishitaraoLost_Somewhereprincess84-Aimz-blessed4manognasaibaublesfriendsallrosamalenisha150mysticloverrsk16Santhu.The.Kingsaruu.luv_virmanAsyaloverA.HajnalRarepearlEnchantressCinderella3ksenMadame_Noddylife4meyum_immyEmaani.95teddyyyIlhamezanopama-khaleesi-sasirakaswanmochhugvrindaguptadaisydee425Gurmeet4Drashtikrati5Krishnaluv94Asma-Nutella.enrique-Prithi-Allbut1-Laiba-metoyou.Nabi....Smile...zan101Nithiya95ruhiluvzayaasifiqbalshMisHumptyDumpty-Mrinalini-_Oishi_shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Endless-LOvE Goldie
Endless-LOvE
Endless-LOvE

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Res

--edited--
First of all, I'm happy to be the first one to comment

I can't believe you just did it!!! Cry

1) u gave us a short update :(
2) no asya scene

After waitung for so long i was expecting love scene between them and also a long update..

But since you were having exams ,
I forgive you since i know how hard it is to take time out n write something ...

Im happy that at least you gave us a update ;)
Enjoy ur wekkend with you Woh..
And then I expect a long n fill with love scene update from u next week :))

Back to the story:

I loved the update..
I wonder how the guy in the picture is..
I hope that Asad won't say bad things to zoya
Can't wait for the next part..
Continue soon...

Edited by Sirit-of-Dead - 07 May 2013 at 10:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irock321amri123goingreenmochhug

Go to top