Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Perfect. I m waiting for the confrontation...

Dee
Endless-LOvE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
oh freak man !!!
i just love it!!
u always stop at the wrong time!!
i want the next part to be full of romance!!!
plz upload soon!!
i cant wait
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice part 
Please continue soon
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was a brilliant update !!! 
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awwieee.. this part was dedicated to me!? That's soo sweet of you <3 Thankss sooo much girl, I'll be sure to always comment and like all your update simply because I just love reading them! As for this part, it was awesomee! Pleaasee do continue soon.. and thanks for the pm :))
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AKlover101

Awwieee.. this part was dedicated to me!? That's soo sweet of you <3 Thankss sooo much girl, I'll be sure to always comment and like all your update simply because I just love reading them! As for this part, it was awesomee! Pleaasee do continue soon.. and thanks for the pm :))

Haha but I didn't send out any PMs! Anyway glad you enjoyed it, and I will continue soon, when I'm done writing it (:
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: goingreen

Haha but I didn't send out any PMs! Anyway glad you enjoyed it, and I will continue soon, when I'm done writing it (:

Lolol sorryy I was commenting on another story at the same time! Lol sorry for the confusion
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hello! I know that you guys are unhappy that I keep posting relatively short updates, but you see I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to writing, so I like to edit my work quite a few times as I write it. So I know this kind of slows down the process of writing, which is why I don't give you guys long updates. But if you guys do want long updates, you'd probably have to wait a lot longer for me to finish writing and editing it, so I'll end up posting updates very infrequently. And I don't wanna do that because then you'll just forget what happened in earlier parts of the story hahaha so yeah. Anyway enough of my nonsense, here's the next part!

Mangalpur Madness: Part 17

Asad pushed open their room door to find Zoya sitting on the bed, her beautiful red lehenga half-spread across the bed. His eyes traced up to her tear-stained face that was now facing him and looking at him in contempt. Asad turned away, unable to look her in the eye. After all, he caused those tears. She got up from the bed, and wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"I'm going to sleep in Maryam's room. We're no longer handcuffed so I don't need to stay here," Zoya explained, leaving no room for further discussion. She walked towards her bag and pulled out a baby blue salwar kameez set, the nightwear she had packed for the trip, and then cautiously began walking towards the door where Asad was still standing, wordlessly. She passed by him, her shoulder just brushing his ever so slightly.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Asad said in a dangerously low voice, his hand grabbing hers just before she walked out of his reach. Asad couldn't believe this girl. She was really just going to leave him without any explanation. Granted, he had said some hurtful things earlier, but now she was just using that as an excuse to dodge his questions. Questions he hadn't even asked actually. She turned around to face him, confused.

He tugged at her arm lightly, but it was still strong enough to cause her be spun right into his arms, their bodies crashing together. She looked up at him, her face close to his, his eyes red with anger, and hers slowly watering up. He let her go just as suddenly as he did at the sangeet earlier, fully aware that her tears would undo him. He looked away as she stumbled backwards a little.

While she regained her composure, Asad took the opportunity to take a slow and painful walk towards her bag. She was hurt by his rough mannerisms but followed behind him anyway, hoping that whatever it was would finally put an end to the mystery behind his anger. Knowing that he was mad at her for something he couldn't even express bothered her more than she would have liked to admit and she couldn't possibly sleep at night with that thought hovering over her head.

Asad pulled out that wretched photograph that was now etched in his mind, and faced it towards Zoya, burning with a fury he simply couldn't explain. He watched as Zoya's eyes widened in shock, both her hands lifting up to cover her mouth as it hung down in a gape. She walked towards him quickly, and pulled the photograph out of his hand.

"Yeh aapko kaise mila?! Dekhiye, don't tell anyone okay? Maryam hasn't even told her bhaijaan yet, give her some time to talk to him first!" Zoya exclaimed, her words coming out in a rush. She failed to notice that Asad's anger-filled eyes were now filled with confusion instead. Maryam was trying to set Zoya up with her bhaijaan without even telling her bhaijaan about it first? But wasn't she under the impression that Zoya was married, that too to him? Why would she try to set her up with someone else? Maybe Zoya told her the truth, maybe that's why Maryam has no problems with Zoya sleeping in her room tonight.

Asad tried really hard to sort out his thoughts and was about to voice them out, but then another thought hit him. Maryam's bhaijaan is Mansoor, and the guy in the photograph was definitely not Mansoor. Maryam must have another bhaijaan that she was trying to set Zoya up with!

"Maryam has another bhaijaan?" Asad asked, confusedly. Zoya was staring expectantly at Asad, hoping he would agree to keep the photograph the secret. But she really wasn't expecting him to ask her such a strange question.

"Yeh kaisa sawaal hai Mr Khan? She has one bhaijaan, Mansoor. You remember meeting him right?" Zoya asked patronizingly. She grew more confused when instead of being enlightened; Asad's face reflected even more confusion.

"Allah miyan, what's wrong with you Mr Khan! Maryam has yet to tell Mansoor about her boyfriend in Dubai, Javed, so will you please keep it to yourself?" Zoya exclaimed in frustration as she jabbed her finger into the photograph, pointing at the smiley man's face in exasperation. That's when Zoya finally saw realization dawn upon his face, and she could finally let out a sigh of relief.

"Accha toh yeh photograph... Mujhe laga... Maryam's boyfriend! Right, okay," Asad mumbled incoherently, his thumb and index finger lightly massaging his forehead. He noticed that Zoya's brows were still knitted in confusion.

"Yes Mr Khan, Maryam's boyfriend. Aapko kya laga tha? Oh wait. Oh..." Zoya said, trailing off as she finished mimicking Asad, realizing that he had placed great emphasis on Maryam's name when he made the clarification. He had thought it was her boyfriend! So that's why he was so mad earlier. Zoya thought about all that had transpired since the sangeet started and suddenly everything fell into place. Her Mr Khan was burning in jealousy!

"Woh actually... main... you know what Miss Farooqui, you're right. You should go sleep in Maryam's room tonight, and return her this photograph while you're at it. Go, please go," Asad said sheepishly, when he noticed a grin beginning to form on Zoya's face. Evidently she'd figured everything out, and he really wasn't in the mood to hear her gloat about it. He quickly nudged her towards the door as soon as he realized she was about to say something, and to his relief, she finally shrugged and admitted defeat, skipping out of the door towards Maryam's room. He quickly shut the door thereafter and leaned against it, rubbing his forehead and squeezing his eyes shut. Now he could easily use the night to come up with a proper excuse for his behaviour by the next morning.

XXX

Zoya left the room? So that's it? No more Asad-Zoya scenes for the night? Hahaha wait and see what I have up my sleeve :p

Edited by goingreen - 10 years ago
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

see?! i'm stalking your story 😆

ahh the realization..but why would she leave the photo with zoya? 
loved zoya's reaction to the realization 👍🏼 i can imagine it happening 😆
wondeful update 👏

yes to short but frequent updates...😃
Edited by rutu83 - 10 years ago
Res

Unres

Wow its superb update

Jealous asad huh idiot he first hurt her

Nw I guess he should come up with good
Apologies

Lovely update