Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Mangalpur Madness #1 - Link to #2 on pg 1 (Page 16)

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Hi guys! Last update for this weekend, hope you like it (:

Mangalpur Madness: Part 6

"Even saying I'm sorry won't cut it anymore, but I'm really very sorry! I'll drive you all the way to the wedding you wanted to attend, how's that?" the inspector offered, with a meek expression on his face. "Then you can get a locksmith to break open the handcuffs, I don't know any locksmiths around here," he continued, when he didn't get a response from both Asad and Zoya.

"And what about my car, that's currently stranded in the middle of some road?" Asad asked, in a dangerously low voice. He was so close to punching the inspector in his face. How did he even manage to get this job?

"Don't worry about that at all sir! I will personally go there and drive it over to the wedding venue as well," the inspector said, brightening up immediately upon making progress with the people he had wronged. He waited patiently as he watched the couple exchange another look with each other. He had never seen a couple share so many telepathic conversations with each other before, it was interesting to watch for sure. He braced himself for Asad's answer when their silent conversation ended and they turned to face him again.

"Are you crazy?! After all the nonsense you've done, you expect me to trust you with my car? Incredibly foolish!" Asad bit out, unable to control his temper. "You will drive us back to my car right now, and then never bother us again. You've already helped us quite enough for today," Asad said sarcastically, rolling his eyes simultaneously. The inspector nodded weakly and walked towards his jeep. Sighing deeply, Asad tugged at Zoya's hand with the handcuffs and followed behind the inspector.

The inspector drove Asad and Zoya back to Asad's car in no time, dropped them off, hastily apologized again and then drove away as quickly as possible. He didn't know how to face them anymore, so cowering and running off seemed like a better option.

Asad shook his head at the sight of the police jeep speeding off, not sure why he let the foolish man get off the hook so easily. He figured that sometimes the first step to forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot. He turned to Zoya who was tugging at the handcuffs as she made her way to the car. She opened the car door and hopped in immediately, and it was only after she sat down and found her right arm slung over her knees, connected to Asad's left hand, that she realized they couldn't just sit in the car individually. She looked at Asad sheepishly as he shrugged and indicated with the movement of his finger that she ought to come back out of the car.

Before she could ask him what the plan was to get into the car, Asad lifted her effortlessly and slung her over his left shoulder. He walked over to the driver's seat and entered the car with Zoya still over his shoulder, careful not to hit her head on the door frame. Once seated, he swung Zoya over the gears and sat her down on her seat. He shot a small smirk in Zoya's direction when he saw her rest her free hand on her chest, calming her nerves.

Zoya reeled from the suddenness of Asad's actions. She had not expected him to just grab her wordlessly like that. And boy was he strong! He carried her like as though she was piece of paper. She blushed furiously at her thoughts that were wandering shamelessly at that point. She shook herself out of it and watched Asad as he grabbed his seatbelt with his free hand and secured it in. Suddenly remembering that she ought to secure hers as well, she tried to use her free hand to do the same, but found her shaky hand fumbling with the seatbelt instead. She could feel Asad stare at her. Why didn't he just help her instead of stare?

Asad watched Zoya amusedly. It wasn't every day that he got to ruffle Miss Farooqui's feathers. No matter how much his brain tried to stop him, he still loved how affected she was by him. He unbuckled his own seatbelt and leaned over to reach for Zoya's. He didn't need to bring his face so close to hers, but he did anyway. He could feel Zoya's breath get more erratic on his cheek, and he began to smile involuntarily. Putting an end to her misery, he finally pulled her seatbelt into place and settled back into his seat, before he put turned the key to start the car again. Finally they were off to Mehnaaz's wedding!

XXX

Looks like Asad and Zoya are finally off to the wedding! Or are there going to be more bumps along the road?? (:

The following 149 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...preet_21dpsreddyncljuhi1990ReyaPMSonamcute15khalidamohamed6rimssssssash12Manellcheezluver98achha67biebsMitwaaasharan90dior123Mahi982raishiKgirlLuvsD3StarshinaAphroditefallenmalar3xyzw231ramishafarihashiv-sunainadewdrops27anoognaARluv16roses.09avi_12DarkBecomingAphroditehillyjoa123IPKKND_PyaarCuriousmindkajenvirmaninder1714day_lilycutieAnzeljemiiAsya6t1234Geet_Haparthpathak31PasyacrazzychipsMaazzMysteryLovefee-feehummi16arviarshijanestone6Pisces_GurlKaBhiQHAsYapinkksms.ObseSSeDfathima85benazIllo_Nabeela_Linnetimmigreat54Alveena12vibha01cosminamsingh27jogicadAmina...PreetLuvKSGzara1ksgasyakiideewanikandygroverEkPagliLadkisowmy18amri123Chinnu.Munnusarahehsananushka2112GiselOrion_Nmalini96Shabana0786-GrilledCheese-butterfly7SaHillover101bismazaman2000chibi_deearennieirock321storytellermrosamalenisha150mysticloverblessed4princess84-Aimz-baublesfriendsalljazmeensparikhCythereaParneetSAsyaloverSanthu.The.KingGudduluvsFireNIcersk16rads73937asyaforlifeMadame_Noddylife4meluv_virmanRarepearlEnchantressCinderella3penfriend28-Prinky-yum_immyanopamagieeakaswan-khaleesi-LuvUAsYaenriqueGurmeet4Drashtivrindaguptadaisydee425meow23Allbut1helen_of_troyKrishnaluv94GroverAddictcrazy4KASH_AR.Kiran.-Laiba-metoyouLyssaPiedelena90ruhiluvzayaNithiya95GoodyTwoShoesMayurChanasifiqbalshraneebMisHumptyDumpty-Mrinalini-shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Rarepearl IF-Dazzler
Rarepearl
Rarepearl

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
beautiful! it was so good. I'm wondering how Asad let the officer off widout murdering him. khair it's all good. Man he surely is an iron man, inside out. how cud he just lift Zoe so effoertlessly n shift her into the car wid himself, man, he's too much at times. he really loves to test Zoe's patience & the effect  he has on her. now lets see wat dey face there on the wedding. will be a long wait now, isn't it.
love,
Nimra.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feegoingreen

life4me IF-Dazzler
life4me
life4me

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Beautiful updates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
mmm sounds interestg...thot he ll place her on his lap while driving...gutter mind me  ...ROFL

goingreen

luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
wow...so much excited...awsum update

goingreen

sweetnandu IF-Dazzler
sweetnandu
sweetnandu