Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Mangalpur Madness #1 - Link to #2 on pg 1 (Page 105)

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prem4everRamsha

Wow! I just read your whole FF in one go!
I absolutely love it, and looove your writing style!

Can't wait to see how Asad makes it up to Zoya!

Update soon!

- Ramsha

Thank you!! And welcome to my imagination hahaha (:

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy2013

This FF is the best i read to date!! ClapClapClap
Loved every bit of it!! Day Dreaming I wish you were one of the writers. Please post the next update sooon!! Smile

I sometimes wish that too hahaha but if I were one of the writers all you'd get is an overdose of Asad Zoya moments and that's it :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-khaleesi-

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enchantress

Yeah , updated.. Loved it... Asad's fear... Oh, he is a mad man.. As his name suggest A-Sad A-Mad Khan... LOL Why doesn't he except that he feels for her.. But, then our zoya is also too intelligent.. I m sure she is up to something.. Is there a confession soon.. Huh?? I m actually waiting for it...

Loved the update...

Accident? Are u okay.. Just be safe dear... 

Dee

Confession?? Let's just wait and see :p Glad you enjoyed it! (: And yup I'm fine now (:
goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Next part as promised (:

Mangalpur Madness: Part 25

Asad slammed his door and raced back to the other side of the car, looking around frantically. He easily spotted Zoya's silhouette in the distance, limping slowly into the jungle that was by the side of the road. Asad almost cursed under his breath. This girl would be the death of him. He called out to her while racing towards her, and easily caught up as well. He shook his head at her lack of response yet again and began walking calmly behind her.

"Miss Farooqui, please stop this childishness. Let's go home," Asad tried to reason. He touched her shoulder to gain her attention, but she simply shrugged him off and continued limping. He rolled his eyes and began to reach for her again when Zoya finally said something.

"Why?" Zoya asked simply. She didn't stop for even a second though. She just continued walking further into the jungle, pretty sure that Asad would follow her. Asad flinched as soon as she asked her question. It was a good question though.

"Because ammi is waiting for us back home, I already informed her that we were on our way back," Asad explained, suddenly pleased for coming up with such a brilliant excuse. But Zoya still hadn't stopped taking steps forward.

"Fine, then leave. When you reach, you can inform phuphi that I'll come back a little later. No big deal," Zoya snapped. Wrapped up in anger, she became a little unmindful of her steps and tripped a little on a twig on the ground. But thankfully she managed to regain her balance before falling. She paused for a short while to catch her breath, and then ventured forward again.

"Miss Farooqui, please. You're injured. Stop being stubborn and come back to the car," Asad tried yet again, hoping that something would get through to Zoya. He scrunched his face up in agony when Zoya still didn't stop.

"So? It's my ankle, it's my injury and it's my life. I can take care of myself, you needn't worry about me," Zoya replied curtly, sounding a lot harsher than she had planned. She heard Asad let out a long sigh, and had half a heart to put an end to his misery. But she quickly composed herself and continued limping away from him. She couldn't keep giving in to him like this.

"Come on, Miss Farooqui. You know I won't leave you in this jungle. Please stop walking further in, it's dangerous," Asad said, in another attempt to talk Zoya out of her childish behaviour. This time Zoya finally stopped in her tracks.

"Aapko kya? Like I said, it's my life. I can walk in this jungle and get lost or stuck or whatever, why do you care?? I don't think it'd make any difference to your life if I even starve and die," Zoya yelled in exasperation, loud enough for it to echo in the space around her.

"ZOYA!" Asad roared in anger before the echoes from Zoya's speech could even finish, making Zoya's name echo instead. He grabbed her arm and whirled her around, before reaching for her shoulders and pinning her to a nearby tree. Zoya gulped when she came face-to-face with Asad, the anger in his eyes sending chills down her spine. She'd gone too far by talking about her own death so casually.

"Just shut up, and go back to the car. I've had enough of this rubbish," Asad warned, and knew that he had almost gotten his point across when Zoya blinked at him nervously. But it was a short-lived victory, because once Zoya finished blinking, he noticed that the resolve from before had returned to her eyes.

"Fine, I will. But on one condition," Zoya said, trying her luck. Asad still had her pinned against the tree, his body and face just inches from hers. He breathed in and out heavily before nodding, his eyes still locked onto hers. Zoya tilted her chin upwards.

"Kiss me," Zoya whispered, raising her hands up to where Asad's hands were grasping her shoulders, and slowly enveloping them in hers.

XXX

Don't kill me guys (:

The following 175 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21dpsreddynclsimron...juhi1990ReyaPMkhalidamohamed6bonzei69dreamygirl_95zenith_zzrimssssssajumasanaya_shah1998ash12Manellcheezluver98achha67psykoalibusybee21Mitwaaadisha101sharan90kritika201greyanastasiadior123goyalpreyAsad143Zoyaraishinia.dharStarshinamalar3soumyasinghbetelgeusenilorinasangeethbalacheeky_maddyanoognaARluv16dewdrops27.jalxyzw231ONAegoNeetsshami9luv angelAphroditeAzriyabigj66joa123TAMANNA23swarobi1...Roses123...day_lilycmileyfreakysalekh1londongirl95manjusha_92geetapDarkBecominghatelove2012nahi12341CuriousmindcloverIPKKND_Pyaarjemiipkanchanhummi16t1234parthpathak31bindasssbenazpinkkscosminazoeasadIlloManchalaterioreAlveena12Tv_wale_babuLinnetmsingh279849565007Amina...PreetLuvKSGasya04amri123Reyansh23kandygroverEkPagliLadkiSaHillover101Asya0910Shabana0786butterfly7aashiqua-Siaa-cutestar12webuser7-.-Mariam-.-sarahehsananushka2112GiselOrion_Nirock321bismazaman2000canadiankudiEternal1234Lost_SomewhereCythereajazmeen-Bleeeh-storytellermParneetSprincess84blessed4-Aimz-baublesrads73937pooja_shineStarnisha150mysticloverrsk16princeegoyalsaruu.Santhu.The.KingGudduluvsksen-Aswini-luv_virmanMadame_NoddyApplefA.HajnalEnchantressCinderella3Emaani.95-waitingforyou-teddyyyanopamagieebraich_galA.Kh_20-khaleesi-anushreemishraakaswanmochhugMissSparklingvrindaguptadaisydee425Krishnaluv94pixie_nAnjinieGurmeet4Drashtirutu83-Prithi-janu1610Allbut1.Nabi.Flame.Of.Rosemetoyou...Smile...NaughtynattyLyssaPie...OohLaLa...DiVirgo...shruti...Nithiya95GoodyTwoShoesSaima-Syed-Candz-delena90MayurChanasifiqbalshMisHumptyDumptyraneeb-Mrinalini-_Oishi_shanakyasharanLinsie

cosmina Senior Member
cosmina
cosmina

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i hope they will kiss,not like the originals,in today's episode!
thank you,and i'm waiting for the next part,sooonThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irock321goingreen

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
har jagah par kiss! Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

irock321goingreenRarepearldelena90shanakyasharan

sweetnandu IF-Dazzler
sweetnandu