Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: xxDaydreameRxx

Not only Mangalpur..even I don't want them to leave! ๐Ÿ˜† I had a feeling they were gonna get lost and don't know about anyone else but Im very happy they did  ๐Ÿฅณ Jungle scenes for any couple are always the best ๐Ÿ˜‰

I actually came to comment on Part 26 but you had updated 27 too! I loved both parts! So they finally kissed!? And not once but multiple times..aww! Definitely love the part where you brought in the whole "perfect" thing! Goes really well with his Highness's cleanliness and OCDs - needs everything to be perfect! Smart Zoya for using his weakness against him! ๐Ÿ˜†
And this chap was even more cute! Happy he is not screaming at her like usual but has accepted that small HICCUPS are bound to occur! Awww, when will the show-wala Asad accept it?
Beautiful updates and do continue soon though I don't think you really need reminding - love how frequently you update! :D

Thank you!! Have I ever mentioned how much I love reading long comments (: And yesss that's what I was trying to portray by making Zoya say all those perfect perfect stuff!! I'm so glad you caught it (:
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
You know what ?? You made up for all the kisses :$
They were too romantic ... ;)

I loveeed it :D
Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh!!! I just love mangalpur... And I just love you... I asked you for one kiss and there you gave series of kisses...๐Ÿ˜† Off course I m talking about Asad and zoya's kiss or to say series of kiss๐Ÿคฃ I have exams.. And today I got to know that my next exam postponed and so I came here ans I got two updates back to back.. and I was jumping, bouncing and dancing and then blushing too...โ˜บ๏ธ Oh, I can't forget this chapter ever... 

They are lost.. whoaaa... Perfect.. Some more time for romance huh!!!1๐Ÿคฃ

You need to continue asap...

Dee 
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchantress

Oh!!! I just love mangalpur... And I just love you... I asked you for one kiss and there you gave series of kisses...๐Ÿ˜† Off course I m talking about Asad and zoya's kiss or to say series of kiss๐Ÿคฃ I have exams.. And today I got to know that my next exam postponed and so I came here ans I got two updates back to back.. and I was jumping, bouncing and dancing and then blushing too...โ˜บ๏ธ Oh, I can't forget this chapter ever... 

They are lost.. whoaaa... Perfect.. Some more time for romance huh!!!1๐Ÿคฃ

You need to continue asap...

Dee 

Hey Dee, thank you!! (: I'll hopefully be updating the next part in the next few hours... if I manage to finish writing it haha. Good luck for your exams!!
goingreen thumbnail

Hello guys!! I was wondering, is it true that a topic is closed after it reaches 150 pages? So if I go beyond 150, do I have to start a new topic or something?? Okay thanks in advance to anyone who answers that for me haha. Anyway here's the next part!

Mangalpur Madness: Part 28

Asad and Zoya walked aimlessly for a while, in a direction they hoped was the opposite of the one they had took on the way in. The rain was getting heavier, and Zoya could hardly put any more pressure on her ankle, but she kept mum so as to not worry Asad further. She simply allowed herself to be dragged along, since Asad was holding her securely around her shoulders anyway. Asad hadn't noticed that Zoya's limp had become more pronounced, since his sole focus was on finding a way out. Scanning the surroundings repeatedly, Asad finally spotted something that would at least provide them with temporary relief.

"Look over there! We can wait there till the rain lessens," Asad said, pointing to a small canopy-like structure in the distance. Glad to have found shelter, Asad began quickening his pace, and Zoya struggled to keep up. That's when Asad finally realized that not only was Zoya abnormally quiet, she had also notably slowed down. He finally turned to look at her, just in time to catch her pained expression. She quickly put on a weak smile when she noticed he was looking at her, hoping it masked what she was truly feeling.

"Miss Farooqui, couldn't you have spoken up a long time ago?" Asad growled irritably, immediately reaching down to wrap his arm around the back of her knees, and lifting her up effortlessly. Zoya wrapped her arms around Asad's neck and snuggled into his chest tiredly, extremely grateful for pulling her out of her misery. Asad could almost feel his anger slowly vaporizing, only slightly mad that Zoya had tried to hide her pain from him. She needn't have to do that, didn't she know?

Reaching the shelter, Asad placed Zoya gently on the floor, as Zoya used her arms as support to lower herself down slowly. She cringed slightly as Asad rested her injured foot on the ground, and Asad caught it in time yet again. He sat down next to her and lifted her foot into his lap, inspecting her ankle cautiously. He closed his palm around the back of her foot and began massaging her ankle with his fingers. Zoya leaned to the side and rested her head on Asad's shoulder, closing her eyes and sighing deeply.

"Mr Khan? What is this place anyway?" Zoya asked after a while, when Asad's massage had successfully reduced her pain. Asad examined the area around them and shrugged, as Zoya opened her eyes and lifted her head off his shoulder.

"I suppose it's one of those places where hunters camp out in wait for animals to shoot," Asad replied casually, before turning his attention back to Zoya's ankle. But before Asad could resume the massage, he felt Zoya grip his arm tightly with both of her hands. Confused, he turned to look at her, just to find that Zoya was staring at him with her eyes wide open in fear. Realization slowly dawned upon him and he chuckled softly to himself.

"Don't worry Miss Farooqui, it's nothing like that! Come here," Asad said, enveloping Zoya in his arms yet again. He guided Zoya to her feet and walked them both to the side of the shelter, leaning on the railing there.

"See, there's nothing here except lots of rain," Asad tried to convince Zoya, showing her the area surrounding them. Zoya's frown reduced visibly, and she nodded, accepting Asad's explanation. She easily forgot her worries after that, taking comfort in the fact that Asad was there with her anyway. She stretched her arm out of the shelter, and absent-mindedly collected raindrops in her palm. She watched Asad cross his arms from the corner of her eye.

"Aap yeh kya kar rahi ho Miss Farooqui? We were just stuck in the rain, and now that we finally found shelter from it, here you are playing with the rain yet again. What's wrong with you?" Asad chided Zoya, eyebrows knitted. Zoya rolled her eyes in response. She didn't understand why Asad always had to make a big deal out of the littlest of matters.

"Chill, Mr Khan! No one likes being stuck in the rain, and neither do I. But I do enjoy watching the rain. It's really quite therapeutic to just watch the grey slanting lines fall from the sky and disappear into the ground. Oh but what I really like is watching raindrops race each other down a surface, like a window," Zoya explained, not realizing that she was getting pretty carried away with her story. She turned to look at Asad, who seem to be in deep thought. She playfully flicked her wrist in his direction, causing the water that had collected in her palm to spray on Asad's face.

"Or even surfaces like your face," Zoya continued, and then proceeded to flick more water on Asad's face, laughing as she did so. Asad quickly grabbed Zoya's wrist after the second round, and tugged her towards him. She easily complied, mirth in her eyes and her dimple showing slightly. Asad raised his other hand to lightly stroke her dimple.

"I think you've successfully thrown enough water on my face, so why don't you stop to observe the raindrops racing down this surface instead?" Asad flirted, tugging Zoya even closer to him. He was quick to notice the blush appearing on Zoya's cheeks, and broke into a small smile himself. Zoya finally lifted her eyelids to watch the raindrops fall down Asad's handsome, chiselled face, over his sharp nose and high cheekbones. She reached out to stop a raindrop that was about to fall off his chin, cupping his face in the process.

"I have a better idea, why don't we talk about what just transpired between us before the rain fell?" Zoya asked boldly, quite sure that Asad would simply avoid the topic. If she didn't bring it up, they'd never discuss this. Asad let go of Zoya immediately and adjusted his collar uncomfortably. He began racking his brains for a solution. Zoya would never let this go.

XXX

Okay that's it for now!! Next update will be not as soon as these last few, I have a lot of datelines to meet so I don't know if I'll find the time ):

Aphroditefallen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
unres

Okay u love cliffhangers.. dont u.. first im glad im first to post a reply and second i love it when Asad gets all worked up abt Zoya.. as if trying to save herself frm herself.. if u know what i mean.. great update and im eagerly waiting for the next update where Zoya will mercilessly tease Asad.. good going sugar.. god bless..
Edited by Aphroditefallen - 10 years ago
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice! cant wait! hurry plz! eagerly awaiting!
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ww..awesum part bt it was small n less asya romance..plz update..soon..din't make us wait 4 long...
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love this bold zoya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey thts a good one...nice update...hey anyways tell me hw many chapters r left...

pari