Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Linsie

I read all your chapter again until 26... you are a beautiful writer  👍🏼  i just love❤️ the way you narrated the story... just love it!! you did not miss any part... its complete.. and i really really wish you not stop😊... since maryam and mansor is there... let them go back again to MM ... with lots of fun 🤣... the fun and serious moments and jealously time... and the romance hmmm breathtaking!!!! let see whats going to happen after the kiss ☺️...

Waiting update...
                    Waiting update...
                                  Waiting update...
                                                Waiting update...
                                                             Waiting update...
                                                                         Waiting update...

Haha you're so sweet!! I'm so glad you're enjoying the story this much (: About what happens next, wait till my next update (:
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

The weekend is ending for me ): So I thought I'd just post what I've written so far, considering the fact that come Monday I'll be busy with work again. So here you go!

Mangalpur Madness: Part 27

Asad had lost count of the number of times they'd broken apart to catch their breaths, and if either of them used that time to say something along the lines of going back to the car, the other person would immediately close the distance between them and end the conversation by initiating yet another kiss.

Zoya could feel Asad smiling against her lips as they kissed, and couldn't help but smile as well. She never knew that Asad could smile as much as he was today. Zoya felt a drop of water fall on her cheek, and opened her eyes in shock. Was that Asad's tears? She glanced at Asad's face, and the area around his eyes looked dry. So what was that? Zoya felt a few drops fall on her head, and then it struck her... it was raining! She pushed Asad away slightly and broke the kiss.

"Mr Khan... woh... it's ra..." Zoya tried to find her voice to inform him, but Asad didn't give her a chance to complete her sentence. He simply claimed her lips yet again, and Zoya immediately forgot what she'd set out to say anyway. She moaned against his lips.

Asad knew what Zoya was going to say. He had felt the raindrops as well. But he really didn't want this moment to end, who knew what the future held for them. Throwing all rational thought out of the window, Asad continued kissing Zoya passionately, and he was glad to find Zoya doing the same. He wrapped his arm around her, his hand coming in contact with her bare waist exposed by the short blouse of her sari. He could feel a number of raindrops beginning to drip down her back to her waist, and began absent-mindedly flicking them away. Zoya didn't seem to mind anyway.

The loud sound of rolling thunder echoed in their ears and the suddenness of it finally managed to get Asad and Zoya to stop kissing. Asad and Zoya stared at each other unabashedly, their chests heaving and their eyes gleaming with happiness. Asad took a step towards Zoya again, when the rain finally fell in buckets, giving Asad and Zoya very little time to orientate to the change in weather.

"Mr Khan, it's raining," Zoya said distractedly, stating the very obvious. Asad nodded, realizing that Zoya's clothes were extremely thin, and now soaked in rain, Zoya was beginning to shiver. Not only that, it was starting to become see-through. Asad took off his leather jacket and wrapped it around Zoya's shoulders, as she instinctively leaned into his body, finding warmth. Asad pulled her in, her head resting in the crook of his neck.

"Let's go back to the car Miss Farooqui," Asad said, guiding Zoya to walk with him. Zoya giggled softly to herself. His voice sounded like a low rumble with her ear resting on his chest. Especially when he said Miss Farooqui, it sounded garbled yet extremely sexy to her. She began limping next to him, her ankle injury acting up a little from standing for so long.

Asad looked at the trees around him, all of them growing at random spots. He tried to look further up, but he couldn't see anything due to the natural fogginess that came with rain. That's when it suddenly struck Asad that he had no idea how far into the jungle they'd walked. He had blindly followed Zoya into the jungle when she walked in angrily earlier, and now the rain was making it impossible for him to figure out his bearings and decide where the main road could possibly be.

"Um, Miss Farooqui? When you walked in just now, did you take note of where you were going?" Asad asked, quite sure it was a pointless question. Zoya lifted her head from his chest and Asad looked down at her. She shook her head in response to his question, and then blinked repeatedly to get rid of the raindrops latched onto her long eyelashes. Asad nodded, lifting his hand to her eyes as she closed them. He ran his thumb gently across her eyelids, removing the water that was bothering her. She opened her eyes again and stared at him, confused about his question.

"Well Miss Farooqui, looks like we might be lost," Asad explained, as he pointed aimlessly at the area surrounding them. Zoya gasped and Asad just shook his head in response. He shouldn't be surprised; musibat did always follow Zoya around. And since he's decided to allow Zoya into his life, he'd have to deal with unexpected hiccups on a daily basis. He raised his hand and cupped the back of Zoya's head, gently pushing it back to rest on his chest. He used his other hand to rub her arm, hoping it was giving her warmth, and breathed in heavily. They'd figure something out. He just needed to keep calm.

XXX

Looks like Mangalpur simply doesn't want them to leave :p

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me first😎

OMG OMG

They were so HOT☺️

They kissed and were lost inn it!! 🤪 🤪

They are lost in the jungle?

Is accha aur kya ho sakta hai     

Waiting 4 mre 😳

ANI❤️Edited by aniiee - 10 years ago
Phenyl thumbnail
U are a fast updater and I love u for that.🤗
cosmina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent !!! thank you!! reading ,i almost feel the rain,the story was sooo good!
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I loved the way Asad is caring for her. 😳 
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...only one line which is coming to my mind...

JUNGLE MEIN MANGAL...HEHEE.😉😆..SORRY BUT I CAN'T RESIST MY SELF TO SAY THIS

PARI
Endless-LOvE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
goD!!! thank was HOT man!!
i loved how he kissed her ignorning what she wanted to day.. and she repond  :))
i cant wait for the next part :))
wonder how will be their first mangalpur jungle night :)))
upddate soon :))
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow 🤣... what was that...hmmm asad very naughty ... any way nice update...thanks... 
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmmm! loved it! I wonder what their going to do to keep themselves warm?! my imagination is running wild!