FF: Mangalpur Madness #1 - Link to #2 on pg 1 - Page 47

Posted: 10 years ago
They're just too adorable! Both of them! How can they not see each other's feelings for each other after this!?
Ahh.. I'm soo sorry.. I haven't had the chance to comment! What can I say... I loved the last 3 of your updates! They were awesomee and now I can't wait to read about what happens next! Pleasee do continue soon :))
awesome wow...they kissed๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wo...awesumm..bt u ende it..wen v were so in it..plz updt soon can't nw..
holy cow.. thats bloody unfair.. u can't leave me like that.. I mean wid zoya even I was holding my breath and just at d brink of uuuh something or probably everything u left it.. not fair.. needless to say what a wonderful teasing update was that.. grt one.. n now plllzzz write soon..:) 
Awwleee this was as cute as Eskimo kisses ^__________^ 
You are wonderful for the quick update but you are also cruel for ending it there. How could you do that to us??? Update quickly so we find out what happens next.
You updated when
I checked last night or maybe this morning it wasn't updates.yayyy lol
Loved itit was aowosme 
Zoya is so obsessed with his abs eh
Lol first male actor who turn on girls more than anything
Even yesterdays SBS no one talked how zoya was looking it was all bout ksg and his duppata and he looked so yummy 
Loved the update muahhhzz
Jazz
You better find the time tomorrow.. Or else.. or else.. or else.. what,.. Or else I could just pester you with my pleas ... Please, find the time.. And, off course don't bring a knock on the door until at least they have a kiss.. ๐Ÿ˜†

That was amazing.. Zoya's analyses over his muscles , chest and six packs.. It was as if I m myself analysing it.. hehehe...๐Ÿ˜‰ Just Amazing.. 

Continue soon!!!

Dee
Hey ...
That was mindblowing !!!

Firstly, thank you for not separating them and giving us the most romantic bed scenes ever ... ;)

Zoe and her obsession with Asad's six packs :$
I loveeed the update :D