Master Chef Season 3

6th april: promo for next week with khoku

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

what do all think guys, khoku and pizza??? πŸ˜•

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=223922&Itemid=214

replace ** with tv and *** forum,

i couldn't find you tube link !!!
Edited by Queen22 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yup, saw the promo for next week at the end of yesterday's ep. 
But was under the impression that she aced it & therefore Vikas praised her & she was sobbing with relief.
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Yup, saw the promo for next week at the end of yesterday's ep. 

But was under the impression that she aced it & therefore Vikas praised her & she was sobbing with relief.

hmmm... let's see ...
she has never even eaten pizza before, if she is sobbing due to appreciation, it's a big thing!!!
but if this true, and the way this promo is made ... i'll say SP knows how to create hype!!!
πŸ˜†
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So someone who has never eaten pizza made the best pizza. And I am assuming we are made to believe that no recipe is also given and chefs do not help at all. This I believe completely!
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

So someone who has never eaten pizza made the best pizza. And I am assuming we are made to believe that no recipe is also given and chefs do not help at all. This I believe completely!

let's see ...
the way promo has come, it seems she is in trouble but sometimes sp makes misleading promos also !!! πŸ˜†
khoku is 1 of my favourite but till now she has made desi food which is being praised a lot, now let's see how she fares up in something which is different from her style !!!!
πŸ˜‰

yes, till now we are believing, recipes are not given and chefs are not helping except commenting on their work in between !!!
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Queen22

let's see ...
the way promo has come, it seems she is in trouble but sometimes sp makes misleading promos also !!! πŸ˜†
khoku is 1 of my favourite but till now she has made desi food which is being praised a lot, now let's see how she fares up in something which is different from her style !!!!
πŸ˜‰

yes, till now we are believing, recipes are not given and chefs are not helping except commenting on their work in between !!!

True ,cant believe the promos.they always edit in a different way and usually  not the way it actually is.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Promos r OFTEN fakish nowadays and what happens is just the opposite of what is SHOWNπŸ˜†... Koku is one of my fav. and i truly wish they DO show it REAL ,by giving her a chance to taste the pizza , (may be blind-foldedπŸ˜‰) and tell her to make one...
IT will be  SAD, if cooking skills r not given a FAIR chance... It will be highly appreciated if, this program DOES show her doing it well after getting a taste of it, rather than FAKING it by showing she EXCELLED in making it without having tasted it even once......

Again , if she loses out on making a pizza, it wud be a mockery of poverty as due to lack of awareness of the taste of such  pricely foods , she lost it out...! RIDICULOUS!

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Promos r OFTEN fakish nowadays and what happens is just the opposite of what is SHOWNπŸ˜†... Koku is one of my fav. and i truly wish they DO show it REAL ,by giving her a chance to taste the pizza , (may be blind-foldedπŸ˜‰) and tell her to make one...

IT will be  SAD, if cooking skills r not given a FAIR chance... It will be highly appreciated if, this program DOES show her doing it well after getting a taste of it, rather than FAKING it by showing she EXCELLED in making it without having tasted it even once......

Again , if she loses out on making a pizza, it wud be a mockery of poverty as due to lack of awareness of the taste of such  pricely foods , she lost it out...! RIDICULOUS!

hmmm ,,,, i guess even by tasting pizza just once, it's not that easy to make it !!! or may she can, she is a good cook !!!! πŸ˜‰
khuko is of my favorite as well, bt i had a doubt of her on how she fares with international cuisine in the show !!!! let's see  ...
πŸ˜•
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj-avin

True ,cant believe the promos.they always edit in a different way and usually  not the way it actually is.

agree ...
and sp is an expert in making misleading promos
πŸ˜†