Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
yeah i was too rofling..
RK sudhar jaa ab to

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Nice post Chakku.
But bohot hogaya bachpana RK.Angry  Now you better man up and confess your love. Otherwise what use is that love, which you can't even admit to yourself properly? Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
God just wanted to make a post anywhere on yesterday lekin soch rahi thi i make topics too often so rather shut down but i really wanted to say something about yesterday. Yaar Chakku why is Rishbaala so damn painful. Why the hell cannot that idiot just be brave enough for once to understand and see what he feels for her! I feel so horrible yaar for her .Despite everything she still pines to hear what he unknowingly feels for her. She is so desperate to hear his feelings for her and make him understand and convince herself that despite his intentions , what they had and what they have is real. It hurt when RK ran away for the thousandth time away from those questions and feelings and Madhu wanted to stop him and hear it from him but it didn't happen. RK ko bauhot zyaada papad belney padengey yaar. Madhu's pain is too much for him. uff this guy is too much! And i STILL love him!!! *head desk* .Mera kuch ho nahi sakta -________-.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939RuthlessQueenAnanya05Ianoconic.

..Tangled.. IF-Rockerz
..Tangled..
..Tangled..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
He's soo cute and stupidLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index