Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK is such a kid lol! (Page 4)

..Aliya.. IF-Rockerz
..Aliya..
..Aliya..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Nice post Thumbs Up
I laughed so much when I saw that he only came back to mention this with the poster ROFL ROFL
These little things make rk to RK na Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf..FairyDust.chirpyhapibird

arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
agree with you
_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
This is why we love him..! The way he said I m not a poster I was like sudhar jaa nikamme Stern Smile
and I loved dips today she always indirectly acts as a cupid for Rishbala..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13.FairyDust.

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Entertintment means is RK all character mixed in 1 thats is RK...RK Rockzzz..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Yes!!! I was like, from everything that just happened the only thing that bothered him was, I'm not a poster? lmao

.FairyDust.

Ianoconic. IF-Sizzlerz
Ianoconic.
Ianoconic.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanaya123

Ahaha.. That was disgusting.. When she was asking RK to speak up i was like.. *Please damnit speak it* but no.. He left from there.. That was quite a classy scene.. He clearly shoved how much he loves her but y can't he accept it?? And then he came back i thot atleast now he'll take her to the Mansion but hail he just came to say he's not a Poster.. Huh.. ROFLROFL
Shan whats wrong with you?Angry You are talking about superstar RK. Itni jaldi bhool gayi that Footage khane per sirf hak hai uska...ROFL

Edited by -SmokySapphira- - 06 April 2013 at 11:11am

ColdEnchantress

ColdEnchantress IF-Rockerz
ColdEnchantress
ColdEnchantress

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SmokySapphira-

Originally posted by shanaya123

Ahaha.. That was disgusting.. When she was asking RK to speak up i was like.. *Please damnit speak it* but no.. He left from there.. That was quite a classy scene.. He clearly shoved how much he loves her but y can't he accept it?? And then he came back i thot atleast now he'll take her to the Mansion but hail he just came to say he's not a Poster.. Huh.. ROFLROFL

<div></div>Shan whats wrong with you?Angry You are talking about superstar RK. Itni jaldi bhool gayi that Footage khane per sirf hak hai uska...ROFL

Hahaha.. I knw but can't he act as a normal kinda person for sumtym.. M fed up nw.. ROFL
gauri01 Groupbie
gauri01
gauri01

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
these are the small small things which make RK a different kind of personality...he has not even understood who he is...right kameena...true lover of madhu...the full of hatred guy...the arrogant...and what not.

but still he is betraying to himself...still needs some time to speak loudly for his love for madhu.  doesn't matter RK we will wait for it...u just left ...I LOVE U... in btween and could not pour out your love...let it be...kitna chhupaoge 

MFarah13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index