India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK and Dipali: Alike? (Page 3)

Mikolingam Goldie
Mikolingam
Mikolingam

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I strongly agree that RK will change. He has a heart. He did love Madhu very much. Look back and see the episodes how he proctected Madhu, save her family and many touching scenes as his wife.
People out please give RK the benefit of doubt and don't write him off. 
Deep down he is a good and loving hubby to Madhu . Love is painful., it can bring out the goodness in you .i

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubblesree.gattu

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Dipali ditched RK for a reason.But she did not humiliate him or made fun of his love.On the other hand RK played with madhu's emotion n humiliated her .Whatever may be the reason both ditched their love.Both r so worse n alike.Both can't see their love with some one .Both can't see their love is happy with some one.Both don't  have self respect.RK says to dipali stay away from me but she does not do it n same way mahdhu says stay away from me RK does not listen.RK N Deepali r so perfect,alike n made for each other.

aan-rishsoapbubble

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by soapbubble

We heard Dipali saying to RK that they're both alike - betrayers.

RK tells her she couldn't have truly loved him because she ditched him
Dipali's contention is that RK didn't love Madhu - after all he ditched her.

So baat khatam, right? RK says he didnt' love Madhu - he was taking her higher and higher so the drop would hurt more. Isnt't that what he said?

So where is the problem? It's all agreed upon.
Is RK trying to say he REALLY loved Madhu? Shocked And STILL he hurt her like that? Frankly in my book that is worse.

Dipali jusst chose the side of bread that she thought was buttered.
RK didn't even have an excuse - he callously, mercilessly, wantonly butchered a pure heart. How is he better than Dipali? I really don't know if he is, as far as facts go - apart from the fact that he is the hero of this story. 

Bubble

Oh yes yes and yes. They are alike. Infact RK is worse. Much worse. I agree with you. But the disturbing thing is this:

Lots of naive girls on this forum will say..."oh he loves her, he just doesn't realise it yet" " he can't admit it to himself"

And even worse..the CVs will show that just before the end of the series, RK just says I love you Madhu..muje maaf karo...tum meri jaan ho, and Madhu will forgive him and then happy ever after.

Lots of girls and women don't realise in real life that men like RK never change and there are plenty like him out there. CVs showing fairytale ending gives wrong impression to naive impressionable girls, who watch this abuse EVERY day. And no just coz Madhu answers back doesn't mean she is fighting back. They should show that she NEVER goes back to RK. Irrespective of whether she goes with Sultan or not.

@Black

Well Said N Well Written. Compeletely agree with u. Madhu should not go back to RK .If she wants to stay single also.It is well n good.A man who is not stable how can she trust him again.Showing madhu forgive RK making her as typical heroine on TV .I don't like It.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I second you and I still remember how hopeful Madhu was till RK himself claimed there was No Love between them ; this dialogue "maine tumse kabhi bhi pyar nahi kya"  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdfanaan-rishsoapbubble

-Snowdrop- IF-Stunnerz
-Snowdrop-
-Snowdrop-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
agree

soapbubble

Mikolingam Goldie
Mikolingam
Mikolingam

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
RK will change. He did humiliate Madhu ,but he also loved her very much. Look back and recall how he proctected , save her and help her family . RK will definitely change. 
Deepali you are the one to start this first , changeling RK if Madhu loves rishab or RK .
You are a snake deepali
RK and Madhu will regain as the best

soapbubblesree.gattu

weeda Senior Member
weeda
weeda

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
rk Is disgusting and far worse than anyone let alone depali .. He humiliates people and treats them like a toy .. thats the worst u can do even to your enemy .. How can someone be so ruthless

soapbubble

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by soapbubble

We heard Dipali saying to RK that they're both alike - betrayers.

RK tells her she couldn't have truly loved him because she ditched him
Dipali's contention is that RK didn't love Madhu - after all he ditched her.

So baat khatam, right? RK says he didnt' love Madhu - he was taking her higher and higher so the drop would hurt more. Isnt't that what he said?

So where is the problem? It's all agreed upon.
Is RK trying to say he REALLY loved Madhu? Shocked And STILL he hurt her like that? Frankly in my book that is worse.

Dipali jusst chose the side of bread that she thought was buttered.
RK didn't even have an excuse - he callously, mercilessly, wantonly butchered a pure heart. How is he better than Dipali? I really don't know if he is, as far as facts go - apart from the fact that he is the hero of this story. 

Bubble

Oh yes yes and yes. They are alike. Infact RK is worse. Much worse. I agree with you. But the disturbing thing is this:

Lots of naive girls on this forum will say..."oh he loves her, he just doesn't realise it yet" " he can't admit it to himself"

And even worse..the CVs will show that just before the end of the series, RK just says I love you Madhu..muje maaf karo...tum meri jaan ho, and Madhu will forgive him and then happy ever after.

Lots of girls and women don't realise in real life that men like RK never change and there are plenty like him out there. CVs showing fairytale ending gives wrong impression to naive impressionable girls, who watch this abuse EVERY day. And no just coz Madhu answers back doesn't mean she is fighting back. They should show that she NEVER goes back to RK. Irrespective of whether she goes with Sultan or not.

Thanks for your response! enjoyed it.

True, RK IS worse. It speaks very badly if you can claim to love and still deal those hurts! how terrible!
Love should make you loving, no?

I get that he is traumatised by his own demons, but beyond a point, he just pampers himself over his so called wounds. 

And without being concretised into that position, I agree that this stalking has been abusive. This blow hot-blow cold business is nothing but abuse. I'm not advocating textbook behaviour and nor do I believe leads must be flawless productions from a pre constructed template but he's behaving VERY VERY badly.
Bubble

PS Love your handle. Why no soaps? Tongue 

Edited by soapbubble - 06 April 2013 at 10:51pm

BaraniK

Go to top