RK and Dipali: Alike? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
rk Is disgusting and far worse than anyone let alone depali .. He humiliates people and treats them like a toy .. thats the worst u can do even to your enemy .. How can someone be so ruthless
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Oh yes yes and yes. They are alike. Infact RK is worse. Much worse. I agree with you. But the disturbing thing is this:

Lots of naive girls on this forum will say..."oh he loves her, he just doesn't realise it yet" " he can't admit it to himself"

And even worse..the CVs will show that just before the end of the series, RK just says I love you Madhu..muje maaf karo...tum meri jaan ho, and Madhu will forgive him and then happy ever after.

Lots of girls and women don't realise in real life that men like RK never change and there are plenty like him out there. CVs showing fairytale ending gives wrong impression to naive impressionable girls, who watch this abuse EVERY day. And no just coz Madhu answers back doesn't mean she is fighting back. They should show that she NEVER goes back to RK. Irrespective of whether she goes with Sultan or not.

Thanks for your response! enjoyed it.

True, RK IS worse. It speaks very badly if you can claim to love and still deal those hurts! how terrible!
Love should make you loving, no?

I get that he is traumatised by his own demons, but beyond a point, he just pampers himself over his so called wounds. 

And without being concretised into that position, I agree that this stalking has been abusive. This blow hot-blow cold business is nothing but abuse. I'm not advocating textbook behaviour and nor do I believe leads must be flawless productions from a pre constructed template but he's behaving VERY VERY badly.
Bubble

PS Love your handle. Why no soaps? ðŸ˜› 
Edited by soapbubble - 10 years ago
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

I'm an RK fan but i agree with what you said; however, i will say that just because what RK did to Madhubala is worse than what Depali did to him, that doesn't necessarily make him a worse person than her.

Oh, quite right. But action for action - what he did to Madhu was worse than what Dipali did to him.
I'm an RK fan too ðŸ˜ƒ
Bubble

Hi Bubble

Good to see your post!!!!! Even I am wondering in what way CV's will be able to redeem him...😕
I dont see any repentance sign form him yet

Right no I just dont want madhu to get into any relationship.. She needs to focus on her life first , become something... During DD's initial interview before the show started , I remembered her saying that Padmini will be the one who will persuade Madhu to join the movie industry.. Can CV's pls focus on this now... Enough of this gangster track...Show something that will inspire millions of women's out there...

I am still rooting for Rishbala but only after a proper redemption from RK..