Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I really don't know who is the worst when it comes to RK and Dips!! i think for me both are equal! but definitely looking forward to Monday's episode to see how CVs justify us that RK is anytime better than Dips when it comes to Betrayal!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They are very much alike; the drinking and taunting of people also. ðŸ˜‰ But because she's a vamp and he the hero we are not supposed to notice or admit it...lol, but they are the same side of the coin.
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He has messed up big time!  And yes it is a zillion times worse if he was in love with her----- and perhaps that is why he is running away from his feelings for her. For, as his realisation of his love for her, dawns upon him , how will he ever be able to handle it!  How will he ever be able to forgive himself.

At this moment, it must be much easier for him to cloak himself with hate and revenge!  The day they show RK repenting is the day we will know how different he is from Dipali. For Dipali, has never repented. She walks and saunters around the mansion with no shame, no guilt and no character.  RK is already disturbed, harrased , and continously wondering about his need to be with Madhu. 

As for them , uniting -- only Madhu can decide on that. 

Edited by basheerahmajeed - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post Bubble!
I don't think RK and Dipali are alike..

Dipali is far more better than RK, as she has clear priorities, unlike RK who plots, fakes and backstabs! 😉
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post dear
Rk and dipali are similar in so many ways like they both are Selfish, obsessive ,shameless 😆, sadist,mean people who doesnt allow and admit that their EX's are moving on from them.

But there is one thing in which Rk can beat diplai which is Self respect, diplai clearly dont have self respect. Other thing i say is Rk belongs to a gud family.   But even if she is  trying to forget it  diplai and her dirty actions bears out the dirty circumstances in which she brought up . she is a chawlwali gutter queen 🤣
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I strongly agree that RK will change. He has a heart. He did love Madhu very much. Look back and see the episodes how he proctected Madhu, save her family and many touching scenes as his wife.
People out please give RK the benefit of doubt and don't write him off. 
Deep down he is a good and loving hubby to Madhu . Love is painful., it can bring out the goodness in you .i
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dipali ditched RK for a reason.But she did not humiliate him or made fun of his love.On the other hand RK played with madhu's emotion n humiliated her .Whatever may be the reason both ditched their love.Both r so worse n alike.Both can't see their love with some one .Both can't see their love is happy with some one.Both don't  have self respect.RK says to dipali stay away from me but she does not do it n same way mahdhu says stay away from me RK does not listen.RK N Deepali r so perfect,alike n made for each other.

BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Oh yes yes and yes. They are alike. Infact RK is worse. Much worse. I agree with you. But the disturbing thing is this:

Lots of naive girls on this forum will say..."oh he loves her, he just doesn't realise it yet" " he can't admit it to himself"

And even worse..the CVs will show that just before the end of the series, RK just says I love you Madhu..muje maaf karo...tum meri jaan ho, and Madhu will forgive him and then happy ever after.

Lots of girls and women don't realise in real life that men like RK never change and there are plenty like him out there. CVs showing fairytale ending gives wrong impression to naive impressionable girls, who watch this abuse EVERY day. And no just coz Madhu answers back doesn't mean she is fighting back. They should show that she NEVER goes back to RK. Irrespective of whether she goes with Sultan or not.

@Black

Well Said N Well Written. Compeletely agree with u. Madhu should not go back to RK .If she wants to stay single also.It is well n good.A man who is not stable how can she trust him again.Showing madhu forgive RK making her as typical heroine on TV .I don't like It.
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I second you and I still remember how hopeful Madhu was till RK himself claimed there was No Love between them ; this dialogue "maine tumse kabhi bhi pyar nahi kya"  
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RK will change. He did humiliate Madhu ,but he also loved her very much. Look back and recall how he proctected , save her and help her family . RK will definitely change. 
Deepali you are the one to start this first , changeling RK if Madhu loves rishab or RK .
You are a snake deepali
RK and Madhu will regain as the best