Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: prava55663

They have tried to show something larger than life kind of thing...

She is extra friendly..and when someone don't respond back...you tend to become curious.same thing with her...
 They slightly changed ria's character and came with new role sakshi...

Totally filmy tha...like a Karan Johar film ki heroine ki tarah ...who can make any guy fall in love..

I second that notion! And hey I like Arakshi its just I'm kinda tired of this concept!

Edited by Meself - 11 years ago
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: naughtykittyyy

got ur point n i agree wid u ...bt at da end of da day its a fiction ..dey cnt show a charctr whch hv resmblnc wid riya or aysha 's chrctr...dat can b dngrs as coupl regrdng fights cn strt agn or it can remind our old wine miss dimple doll  dats whyy...eithr of dat u r r wright in real life its dfclt accrdng 2 me...bt i like dis refrshng mood of serial

I kinda agree there!

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Meself

I second that notion! And hey I like Arakshi its just I'm kinda tired of this concept!

but i simply loved your analysis...
awesome post...

completely agree with you..

i would like to say...
this is one hit formula that no people will ever be tired off...😳😳
littlebrat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well since i know some of my media and journalism friends and i know how much they go through to get a good crime story

sakshi even though a crime reporter yet full of life i guess

"Muskurahat ke peeche ka dard" 
coz its hard to believe you being so close to  brutal reality and still happy 
yaar 24 hours mein energy drain hojati hai aur stress level high hojata
hai...

well my hopes are high and one thing worth mentioning sakshi quickly read the pain in his eyes and he was surprised ...

so lets wait and watch...😉
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ..I do agree with your POV

For me too the interactions between both of them were a little rushed..but i guess CV tells us that its the Araskhi jodi...

I want a gradual process and lets wait for 2-3 episodes to see where its heading ..

They are trying to recreate Ariya again ...Her charcter is little liek Ariya ..but over entho..lets see how Cvs tone her down

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree with u

although i liked sakshi 

but this was not wat i expected her to be

the interactions were a rushed ...defintely

besides...d character initially gave n impression ki she s fun loving bubbly carefree...

however by the end ...i saw a 180 degree turn 

wen arjun was talking to sakshi n n telling her abt "Pain" n wat a person can do to reduce it 

she said:"isko aapse behtar kaun samajh sakta hian arjun"

wat i didnt understood was...does she know abt arjun's past??? she said d line  so confidently.. dat i was a bit cinfused??

just in a day..how did she understood his pain so welll...normally it s not possible !!!

which was sumthing i didnt liked / understood
xaviara thumbnail
I agree with you completely, even I liked Sakshi in tonight's episode, but the reason I fell instantly in love with Ariya was not just the chemistry between Shaleen and Sana, it was more so because of their characterization!! Arjun this tough super cop who was just living to avenge his wife death and Riya this bubbly,  yet strong and brave woman, whose personality was extremely loveable not because she was bubbly, it was more so because of her subtle character, who also had a past, whichmade her curious about Arjun;s past, made her yearn to know more about what he went through, but like you said, it wasn't meant to be, but I really want Sakshi characterization to be strong, and to have some depth in it, and I really want the CV's to tone down her character, because even though we need light moments in the show, but at the end of the day, this is a crime show.

Personally what I felt tonight was that the CV's have just come up with a modified version of Riya in the form of Sakshi, and are actually using the scenes they must have thought for Ariya :) The last scene where Yeh Zindagi was playing in the background, I could actually see Riya saying this dialogue to Arjun instead of Sakshi for some reason.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tani23

I completely agree with u

although i liked sakshi 

but this was not wat i expected her to be

the interactions were a rushed ...defintely

besides...d character initially gave n impression ki she s fun loving bubbly carefree...

however by the end ...i saw a 180 degree turn 

wen arjun was talking to sakshi n n telling her abt "Pain" n wat a person can do to reduce it 

she said:"isko aapse behtar kaun samajh sakta hian arjun"

wat i didnt understood was...does she know abt arjun's past??? she said d line  so confidently.. dat i was a bit cinfused??

just in a day..how did she understood his pain so welll...normally it s not possible !!!

which was sumthing i didnt liked / understood

Tani she is an investigative reporter and she said she has heard so much about Arjun to Ayesha remember.

I think someone who has made investigation as her career I truly believe that she would have gotten BG on each team members before joining them.

We have to wait and see how it goes, this is just a first episode.
xaviara thumbnail
Another thing I want to mention is that is it just me, or the Cv's seems to be rushing with this new pairing ? I mean I couldn't help but remember how much Arjun blasted Riya for poking her nose in his personal life and yet in tonight's episode, he didn't even glare at Sakshi ! Riya hadn't even poked her nose deliberately, she did it by accident and got such a scolding *sigh*

I don't want the CV's tampering with Arjun's character just to show us his love track !! *keeping fingers crossed*
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

Tani she is an investigative reporter and she said she has heard so much about Arjun to Ayesha remember.

I think someone who has made investigation as her career I truly believe that she would have gotten BG on each team members before joining them.

We have to wait and see how it goes, this is just a first episode.

@shilpa : I agree with you, since Sakshi is an ex crime reporter, she most definitely must know about Arjun's past, which is why she seemed to know of his pain.