Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Leesan

By Sakhi:"Well if that happened Lee then for once and forall that dil se bachelor tag would be off Mohan but I am just hoping that MM din't pull each other's hair when left aloneπŸ˜†" 

Sakhi! πŸ€£   That may have happened when Mohan offered Megha the wide range of " other wife" saris!!! She may have just lost it then!!! πŸ˜†

As long as she just takes cuts up the saris and not Mohan's hair, I can live with that! πŸ˜†
dsgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Why dhara why ? Why did u do with me ? Why cold cold water on my hot hot dream πŸ˜†

Btw Mohab is smartie in this way also...Biwi nahi to uska blouse hi sahi 🀣

LOL..smart to wo hain πŸ˜†
sakhisangni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

By Sakhi:"Well if that happened Lee then for once and forall that dil se bachelor tag would be off Mohan but I am just hoping that MM din't pull each other's hair when left aloneπŸ˜†" 

Sakhi! πŸ€£   That may have happened when Mohan offered Megha the wide range of " other wife" saris!!! She may have just lost it then!!! πŸ˜†

Yes you see Megha is quite capable of that, w have already seen in FBs that she always after Mohan with a Bat or a ladleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She is a woman who likes actionπŸ˜†
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mera maan kehta hai megha mohan ko bed pe patak ke uske haat paaw baandh ke uske baal noch noch ke puche ki bolo kaun hai ye meera? Kaun hai? Himmat kaise hui meri jagah kisi or ko dene ki?
sakhisangni thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

Bhai to kya SR news such hai?

😲
yeh kab hua????πŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok me thinking like this.

rim talking so much about her mom..and then direct she become restless and rim say in front of megha to mohan i want now new mom right now..πŸ˜†

so mohan said why new mom...i give you your mom back..and he point out finger on megha 😲 🀣 and rim was super happy and megha

mohan--sorry jaan but your dance teacher is your mom and few days she goes for her mother house ..but now she back for you πŸ˜†

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

True ☺️ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mohan ko pura pura Aaitbaar hai apni mirchi ke nature and figure pe🀣

Nature ko chod...figure pe Aaitbar kya Aandha-Aaitbar hoga 😳 ...afterall Kuch kuch baki jo hai abhi 🀣
sakhisangni thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

Mera maan kehta hai megha mohan ko bed pe patak ke uske haat paaw baandh ke uske baal noch noch ke puche ki bolo kaun hai ye meera? Kaun hai? Himmat kaise hui meri jagah kisi or ko dene ki?

Itna violence??? NBT is a family showπŸ˜† 
Leesan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

ok me thinking like this.

rim talking so much about her mom..and then direct she become restless and rim say in front of megha to mohan i want now new mom right now..πŸ˜†

so mohan said why new mom...i give you your mom back..and he point out finger on megha 😲 🀣 and rim was super happy and megha

mohan--sorry jaan but your dance teacher is your mom and few days she goes for her mother house ..but now she back for you πŸ˜†

Perfect! Simple easy and to the point! No theatrics or hysterics! Errr...but wait , it's a show, there are TRPs to consider, can't happen that easily!!! πŸ˜†  There must be tears, lots of them!  Oh well! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Leesan - 11 years ago
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Waise aaj kal navi beera kuch kaam nahi karte kya? AI me hi koi kaam nahi ho raha.